Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Ukrainian government sold itself to Soros: does the U.S. need such friends?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Really? Trying to overthrow the government and install himself -- the loser in a free and fair election -- is not fascist? The fact that you believe #TRE45ON's lies about it tells us all we need to know about your ability to discern reality from fantasy.
    Ill add you to the very long list of liberals who accuse trump of being a fascist but can't name one fascist policy of his presidency.
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

Woke is the new Nazi's

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    Ill add you to the very long list of liberals who accuse trump of being a fascist but can't name one fascist policy of his presidency.
    Downplaying a deadly pandemic so that the "people wouldn't panic," trying to control the flow of information about it to the public, to bolster his own image. Withholding and/or threatening to withhold medical supplies from (D) states.

Need more? Those are just since 2019-20.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-16-2022)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Downplaying a deadly pandemic so that the "people wouldn't panic," trying to control the flow of information about it to the public, to bolster his own image. Withholding and/or threatening to withhold medical supplies from (D) states.

You don't approve of the way he handled the pandemic. Basically he did whatever the CDC told him to do which in retrospect wasn't always poroper procedure. I'll ask once again for specific Trump policies that you'd consider fascist. Was it tariffs on Chinese goods? Securing our border? Approving the pipeline? Opening Anwr? Lowering corporate tax? Recognizing Jerusalem of the capital of Israel? Appointing constitutionalist judges?
    There's no fascist Trump policies period. That's just become a democrat narrative that you are mindlessly regurgitating. I understand you hate him personally, hate is tweets, hate his hair and hate everything he did as president but attempting to label him a fascist is nothing but political theater.

Woke is the new Nazi's

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

You don't approve of the way he handled the pandemic. Basically he did whatever the CDC told him to do which in retrospect wasn't always poroper procedure. I'll ask once again for specific Trump policies that you'd consider fascist. Was it tariffs on Chinese goods? Securing our border? Approving the pipeline? Opening Anwr? Lowering corporate tax? Recognizing Jerusalem of the capital of Israel? Appointing constitutionalist judges?
    There's no fascist Trump policies period. That's just become a democrat narrative that you are mindlessly regurgitating. I understand you hate him personally, hate is tweets, hate his hair and hate everything he did as president but attempting to label him a fascist is nothing but political theater.
    You obviously lived through a totally different pandemic than the rest of us. #TRE45ON *constantly* undermined the CDC and in particular Fauci and other medical experts. He promoted fake "cures" and preventatives. He elevated a crackpot doctor who believes in alien sperm. The only thing he got right was fast-tracking the vaccine, although even there he did not promote it by publicly receiving his like other leaders did.

None of those policies you point too did a damn thing to better this nation. Only a stooge would believe that lowering corporate taxes benefited the average citizen. The rest of that pipeline and ANWR stuff is nonsense.

#TRE45ON will be noted in future history books as one of the worst presidents this nation has ever suffered through.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (07-08-2022), Guno צְבִי (07-16-2022)

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You obviously lived through a totally different pandemic than the rest of us. #TRE45ON *constantly* undermined the CDC and in particular Fauci and other medical experts. He promoted fake "cures" and preventatives. He elevated a crackpot doctor who believes in alien sperm. The only thing he got right was fast-tracking the vaccine, although even there he did not promote it by publicly receiving his like other leaders did.

None of those policies you point too did a damn thing to better this nation. Only a stooge would believe that lowering corporate taxes benefited the average citizen. The rest of that pipeline and ANWR stuff is nonsense.

#TRE45ON will be noted in future history books as one of the worst presidents this nation has ever suffered through.
    Again I understand you hate Trump and everything he did and said but I think we can take your fascist charge off the table as you can't support it with any examples of Trump fascist policies.
    I'll have to say though I don't understand this venomous hate from the left. Reagan and the Bush's were also hated by the left but with Trump it's become psychopathic.
    I don't hate Biden and didn't like Carter, Clinton, or Obama but I certainly didn't hate them. Johnson I hated but with good reason. It's easy to hate someone who says go fight in my war or go to jail. Speaking of which Trump to his credit got us in no new wars.
    Last edited by Sawyerloggingon; 07-08-2022 at 08:10 AM.

Woke is the new Nazi's

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Not necessarily fascistic behavior.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,765 Times in 7,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Boy View Post
    We all remember how America’s #1 enemy George Soros helped to steal victory from Donald Trump by sponsoring destructive BLM and Antifa movements.
    It is noteworthy that in 2019, the Renaissance Foundation, affiliated with the Open Society, helped to organize fair and transparent elections in Ukraine (link). This suggests that the current “legitimate” Kyiv government promotes the interests of this devil incarnate.
    Should the Americans continue to support these Soros puppets?

P.S. The Renaissance Foundation documents can be found here
    Go back to sucking Luchasaurus' dick, Jungle Boy. Your opinions are fucking worthless.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2022)

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

We all remember how America’s #1 enemy George Soros helped to steal victory from Donald Trump by sponsoring destructive BLM and Antifa movements.
    It is noteworthy that in 2019, the Renaissance Foundation, affiliated with the Open Society, helped to organize fair and transparent elections in Ukraine (link). This suggests that the current “legitimate” Kyiv government promotes the interests of this devil incarnate.

Putin did not invade a sovereign nation because of Soros or the Renaissance Foundation. They are irrelevant to a power hungry dictator.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2022)

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Ukrainians are not so much friends as they are mercenaries.

Taking payoffs from the dying West will not go well for them.

China Remembers!
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,023 Times in 8,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The Ukrainians are not so much friends as they are mercenaries.
    They are defending their own country, hardly mercenaries.

Taking payoffs from the dying West will not go well for them.
    They are not "taking payoffs"; they are receiving weapons. Maybe continuing to fight will not go well for them, but they want to defend their country. What part of that is hard to understand?

China Remembers!
    Honestly, China could care less about Ukraine in particular. If Russia wins, they gain nothing. They are interested in learning from Russia's successes and failure.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    They are defending their own country, hardly mercenaries.

They are not "taking payoffs"; they are receiving weapons. Maybe continuing to fight will not go well for them, but they want to defend their country. What part of that is hard to understand?

Honestly, China could care less about Ukraine in particular. If Russia wins, they gain nothing. They are interested in learning from Russia's successes and failure.
    You either have no idea what is going on or else you are lying your ass off.

I would nor like to be placed to put money down.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Again I understand you hate Trump and everything he did and said but I think we can take your fascist charge off the table as you can't support it with any examples of Trump fascist policies.
    I'll have to say though I don't understand this venomous hate from the left. Reagan and the Bush's were also hated by the left but with Trump it's become psychopathic.
    I don't hate Biden and didn't like Carter, Clinton, or Obama but I certainly didn't hate them. Johnson I hated but with good reason. It's easy to hate someone who says go fight in my war or go to jail. Speaking of which Trump to his credit got us in no new wars.
    dems already felt guilty about becoming the NEW LEFT (fascist, corporatist) under clinton.

now a republican is a true ACTUAL POPULIST and they cannot stand it.

dems abandoned the working class in full.

they have focussed on the race versus the class divide.

they resurrected racism so they could sell out.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Sawyerloggingon (07-25-2022)

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

if the corporatist war machine has a black lady fronting it, has the world been made better?

not really.

they say yes.