Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: The Ukrainian government sold itself to Soros: does the U.S. need such friends?

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    765
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 250 Times in 200 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 47 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Really? Trying to overthrow the government and install himself -- the loser in a free and fair election -- is not fascist? The fact that you believe #TRE45ON's lies about it tells us all we need to know about your ability to discern reality from fantasy.
    Ill add you to the very long list of liberals who accuse trump of being a fascist but can't name one fascist policy of his presidency.
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

    Woke is the new Nazi's

  2. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    68,179
    Thanks
    110,560
    Thanked 59,405 Times in 38,423 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,320 Times in 4,054 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    Ill add you to the very long list of liberals who accuse trump of being a fascist but can't name one fascist policy of his presidency.
    Downplaying a deadly pandemic so that the "people wouldn't panic," trying to control the flow of information about it to the public, to bolster his own image. Withholding and/or threatening to withhold medical supplies from (D) states.

    Need more? Those are just since 2019-20.
    "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” -- Oscar Wilde

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (07-16-2022)

  4. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    765
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 250 Times in 200 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 47 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Downplaying a deadly pandemic so that the "people wouldn't panic," trying to control the flow of information about it to the public, to bolster his own image. Withholding and/or threatening to withhold medical supplies from (D) states.

    Need more? Those are just since 2019-20.
    You don't approve of the way he handled the pandemic. Basically he did whatever the CDC told him to do which in retrospect wasn't always poroper procedure. I'll ask once again for specific Trump policies that you'd consider fascist. Was it tariffs on Chinese goods? Securing our border? Approving the pipeline? Opening Anwr? Lowering corporate tax? Recognizing Jerusalem of the capital of Israel? Appointing constitutionalist judges?
    There's no fascist Trump policies period. That's just become a democrat narrative that you are mindlessly regurgitating. I understand you hate him personally, hate is tweets, hate his hair and hate everything he did as president but attempting to label him a fascist is nothing but political theater.
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

    Woke is the new Nazi's

  5. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    68,179
    Thanks
    110,560
    Thanked 59,405 Times in 38,423 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,320 Times in 4,054 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    You don't approve of the way he handled the pandemic. Basically he did whatever the CDC told him to do which in retrospect wasn't always poroper procedure. I'll ask once again for specific Trump policies that you'd consider fascist. Was it tariffs on Chinese goods? Securing our border? Approving the pipeline? Opening Anwr? Lowering corporate tax? Recognizing Jerusalem of the capital of Israel? Appointing constitutionalist judges?
    There's no fascist Trump policies period. That's just become a democrat narrative that you are mindlessly regurgitating. I understand you hate him personally, hate is tweets, hate his hair and hate everything he did as president but attempting to label him a fascist is nothing but political theater.
    You obviously lived through a totally different pandemic than the rest of us. #TRE45ON *constantly* undermined the CDC and in particular Fauci and other medical experts. He promoted fake "cures" and preventatives. He elevated a crackpot doctor who believes in alien sperm. The only thing he got right was fast-tracking the vaccine, although even there he did not promote it by publicly receiving his like other leaders did.

    None of those policies you point too did a damn thing to better this nation. Only a stooge would believe that lowering corporate taxes benefited the average citizen. The rest of that pipeline and ANWR stuff is nonsense.

    #TRE45ON will be noted in future history books as one of the worst presidents this nation has ever suffered through.
    "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” -- Oscar Wilde

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Cypress (07-08-2022), guno (07-16-2022)

  7. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    765
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 250 Times in 200 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 47 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You obviously lived through a totally different pandemic than the rest of us. #TRE45ON *constantly* undermined the CDC and in particular Fauci and other medical experts. He promoted fake "cures" and preventatives. He elevated a crackpot doctor who believes in alien sperm. The only thing he got right was fast-tracking the vaccine, although even there he did not promote it by publicly receiving his like other leaders did.

    None of those policies you point too did a damn thing to better this nation. Only a stooge would believe that lowering corporate taxes benefited the average citizen. The rest of that pipeline and ANWR stuff is nonsense.

    #TRE45ON will be noted in future history books as one of the worst presidents this nation has ever suffered through.
    Again I understand you hate Trump and everything he did and said but I think we can take your fascist charge off the table as you can't support it with any examples of Trump fascist policies.
    I'll have to say though I don't understand this venomous hate from the left. Reagan and the Bush's were also hated by the left but with Trump it's become psychopathic.
    I don't hate Biden and didn't like Carter, Clinton, or Obama but I certainly didn't hate them. Johnson I hated but with good reason. It's easy to hate someone who says go fight in my war or go to jail. Speaking of which Trump to his credit got us in no new wars.
    Last edited by Sawyerloggingon; 07-08-2022 at 08:10 AM.
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

    Woke is the new Nazi's

  8. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    27,467
    Thanks
    15,907
    Thanked 7,906 Times in 6,469 Posts
    Groans
    500
    Groaned 328 Times in 323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Downplaying a deadly pandemic so that the "people wouldn't panic," trying to control the flow of information about it to the public, to bolster his own image. Withholding and/or threatening to withhold medical supplies from (D) states.

    Need more? Those are just since 2019-20.
    Not necessarily fascistic behavior.

  9. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    12,647
    Thanks
    1,330
    Thanked 5,150 Times in 3,836 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 610 Times in 575 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Boy View Post
    We all remember how America’s #1 enemy George Soros helped to steal victory from Donald Trump by sponsoring destructive BLM and Antifa movements.
    It is noteworthy that in 2019, the Renaissance Foundation, affiliated with the Open Society, helped to organize fair and transparent elections in Ukraine (link). This suggests that the current “legitimate” Kyiv government promotes the interests of this devil incarnate.
    Should the Americans continue to support these Soros puppets?

    P.S. The Renaissance Foundation documents can be found here
    Go back to sucking Luchasaurus' dick, Jungle Boy. Your opinions are fucking worthless.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    I'm surrounded by stunads. Nifty Niblick, 2022

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2022)

  11. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    16,679
    Thanks
    749
    Thanked 4,151 Times in 3,354 Posts
    Groans
    249
    Groaned 138 Times in 136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Boy View Post
    We all remember how America’s #1 enemy George Soros helped to steal victory from Donald Trump by sponsoring destructive BLM and Antifa movements.
    It is noteworthy that in 2019, the Renaissance Foundation, affiliated with the Open Society, helped to organize fair and transparent elections in Ukraine (link). This suggests that the current “legitimate” Kyiv government promotes the interests of this devil incarnate.
    Should the Americans continue to support these Soros puppets?

    P.S. The Renaissance Foundation documents can be found here
    Putin did not invade a sovereign nation because of Soros or the Renaissance Foundation. They are irrelevant to a power hungry dictator.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2022)

  13. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    42,035
    Thanks
    2,140
    Thanked 10,137 Times in 8,284 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 583 Times in 560 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Boy View Post
    We all remember how America’s #1 enemy George Soros helped to steal victory from Donald Trump by sponsoring destructive BLM and Antifa movements.
    It is noteworthy that in 2019, the Renaissance Foundation, affiliated with the Open Society, helped to organize fair and transparent elections in Ukraine (link). This suggests that the current “legitimate” Kyiv government promotes the interests of this devil incarnate.
    Should the Americans continue to support these Soros puppets?

    P.S. The Renaissance Foundation documents can be found here
    The Ukrainians are not so much friends as they are mercenaries.

    Taking payoffs from the dying West will not go well for them.

    China Remembers!
    "A WOKE reign of terror has begun"<<<<<<<Hawkeye the Wise

  14. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    21,326
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 8,274 Times in 5,749 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 2,012 Times in 1,856 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The Ukrainians are not so much friends as they are mercenaries.
    They are defending their own country, hardly mercenaries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Taking payoffs from the dying West will not go well for them.
    They are not "taking payoffs"; they are receiving weapons. Maybe continuing to fight will not go well for them, but they want to defend their country. What part of that is hard to understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    China Remembers!
    Honestly, China could care less about Ukraine in particular. If Russia wins, they gain nothing. They are interested in learning from Russia's successes and failure.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

  15. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    42,035
    Thanks
    2,140
    Thanked 10,137 Times in 8,284 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 583 Times in 560 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    They are defending their own country, hardly mercenaries.



    They are not "taking payoffs"; they are receiving weapons. Maybe continuing to fight will not go well for them, but they want to defend their country. What part of that is hard to understand?



    Honestly, China could care less about Ukraine in particular. If Russia wins, they gain nothing. They are interested in learning from Russia's successes and failure.
    You either have no idea what is going on or else you are lying your ass off.

    I would nor like to be placed to put money down.
    "A WOKE reign of terror has begun"<<<<<<<Hawkeye the Wise

  16. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    58,500
    Thanks
    4,663
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 7,200 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 417 Times in 394 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    Again I understand you hate Trump and everything he did and said but I think we can take your fascist charge off the table as you can't support it with any examples of Trump fascist policies.
    I'll have to say though I don't understand this venomous hate from the left. Reagan and the Bush's were also hated by the left but with Trump it's become psychopathic.
    I don't hate Biden and didn't like Carter, Clinton, or Obama but I certainly didn't hate them. Johnson I hated but with good reason. It's easy to hate someone who says go fight in my war or go to jail. Speaking of which Trump to his credit got us in no new wars.
    dems already felt guilty about becoming the NEW LEFT (fascist, corporatist) under clinton.

    now a republican is a true ACTUAL POPULIST and they cannot stand it.

    dems abandoned the working class in full.


    they have focussed on the race versus the class divide.

    they resurrected racism so they could sell out.

    FASCISM: THE UNION OF STATE AND CORPORATE POWER

    Election rules were changed unconstitutionally.
    The result should be set aside prima facie.
    Deep state strong armed the senate on 1/6 into approving the mess.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    Sawyerloggingon (07-25-2022)

  18. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    58,500
    Thanks
    4,663
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 7,200 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 417 Times in 394 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    if the corporatist war machine has a black lady fronting it, has the world been made better?

    not really.

    they say yes.
    FASCISM: THE UNION OF STATE AND CORPORATE POWER

    Election rules were changed unconstitutionally.
    The result should be set aside prima facie.
    Deep state strong armed the senate on 1/6 into approving the mess.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

Similar Threads

  1. sold out
    By Bulletbob in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2021, 11:34 AM
  2. Ukrainian $50k/mo careers
    By Evmetro in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-03-2019, 11:02 AM
  3. Ukrainian President: No pressure
    By OG Yurt in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2019, 09:43 AM
  4. The difference between a man's friends and a woman's friends
    By WinterBorn in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 07:23 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 09:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •