Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Ukrainian government sold itself to Soros: does the U.S. need such friends?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Can I have a Bier?

I took the Irish girl to the most famous restaurant in the world.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Boy View Post
    We all remember how America’s #1 enemy George Soros helped to steal victory from Donald Trump by sponsoring destructive BLM and Antifa movements.
    It is noteworthy that in 2019, the Renaissance Foundation, affiliated with the Open Society, helped to organize fair and transparent elections in Ukraine (link). This suggests that the current “legitimate” Kyiv government promotes the interests of this devil incarnate.
    Should the Americans continue to support these Soros puppets?

P.S. The Renaissance Foundation documents can be found here
    Locals say the current Ukranian government are literally Nazis.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Guys, Let's try to be meaningful
    You’re in the wrong place for that bro.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello and welcome Jungle Boy,

I'm always stoked to see new posters join the forum. Especially if they are folks who can be civil. I like that so much I spoil myself by only talking to polite people. I created my own rules to weed out the rude posters, whom have all been placed on my very large Ignore List. So I hope we can have some polite conversations; but I get it if you don't. This is a rough place. Many come here for the lack of rules. Here's my (rather stern) policy:

"Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well."

If that is acceptable to you, excellent! We could have years of fun. If not, then we probably won't be talking long. Now, with that in mind, I respond to your post...
    Guys, Let's try to be meaningful
    Ok. Take my advice. Tell PolySquawker to fuck off , right now. It’ll save you a lot of indigestion.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

We all remember how America’s #1 enemy George Soros helped to steal victory from Donald Trump by sponsoring destructive BLM and Antifa movements.
    It is noteworthy that in 2019, the Renaissance Foundation, affiliated with the Open Society, helped to organize fair and transparent elections in Ukraine (link). This suggests that the current “legitimate” Kyiv government promotes the interests of this devil incarnate.

Are you serious???????????????????
    Lock Him Up

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

We remember that???

Is that the same government that Trump asked to investigate Hunter Biden?

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default I kid you not.

Now he’s selling jet skis in the same area. I’ll show you!

Drones illegal ~ She flies a single engine plane and spots a swordfish. Relays the message to the boat.
    That’s illegal - screw ball antics

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Okay, Matt.

"George Soros is one of the world’s foremost philanthropists. He has given away more than $32 billion of his personal fortune to fund the Open Society Foundations’ work around the world. He is also the founder and primary funder of the Central European University in Budapest, a leading regional center for the study of the social sciences.
    ~~~
    "Soros has experienced such intolerance firsthand. Born in Hungary in 1930, he lived through the Nazi occupation of 1944–1945, which resulted in the murder of over 500,000 Hungarian Jews. His own Jewish family survived by securing false identity papers, concealing their backgrounds, and helping others do the same. Soros later recalled that “instead of submitting to our fate, we resisted an evil force that was much stronger than we were—yet we prevailed. Not only did we survive, but we managed to help others.”"

https://www.georgesoros.com/the-life-of-george-soros/

I'm sure that it's no coincidence that you sound just like someone else who hates Jews and everyone else who isn't Polish, who was recently permabanned. Is it?
    Official PR bio aside

George Soros is a celebrated hedge fund tycoon who managed client money in New York from 1969 to 2011.
    In 1992, Soros shorted the British pound and reportedly made a profit of $1 billion. He became known as the man who broke the Bank of England.
    " Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up "

Woke is the new Nazi's

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyerloggingon View Post
    Official PR bio aside

George Soros is a celebrated hedge fund tycoon who managed client money in New York from 1969 to 2011.
    In 1992, Soros shorted the British pound and reportedly made a profit of $1 billion. He became known as the man who broke the Bank of England.
    He's also the man that most LWers never heard of, and the man who makes RWers pee their panties.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-07-2022)

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Go back to Luchasaurus. We've got enough assholes spreading bullshit here.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

The Bikini is green, white, and red--not green, white and orange.
    Those are Italian, not Irish colors.
    Just pointing it out.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He's also the man that most LWers never heard of, and the man who makes RWers pee their panties.
    Yeah conservatives want an independent sovereign America not globalism and America run by a world court.

His Solution: An international legal system that rules over individual states and international institutions

"The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions."

Soros clarifies that he doesn't want a "global state." What he wants is a global body with actual political weight, supporting "open societies"--transparent, robust democracies.

SOURCE OF QUOTE: "The Crisis of Global Capitalism"

https://www.businessinsider.com

Woke is the new Nazi's

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeah conservatives want an independent sovereign America not globalism and America run by a world court.

No, you don't. You want an America run ineptly by a failed and morally and financially bankrupt fascist egotistical orange pig. You want to live under tyranny -- as long as the tyrant is your choice. You want to cut off the goods and human immigration that has made this nation so diverse and strong, if what you say is what you believe.

When it comes to your pathetic cries about "globalism," you are clueless and only repeating what nonsense your handlers have told you. You would gladly settle for the destruction of our free and fair elections in order to install a talking moron who tells you what you want to hear about the evils of global trade -- while directing your attention away from HIS global business ventures.

It's really obvious by your use of language that you are not stupid at all. Hope you use your smarts to think about this stuff and reject the crazy you've been fed.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (07-06-2022), Guno צְבִי (07-07-2022)

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, you don't. You want an America run ineptly by a failed and morally and financially bankrupt fascist egotistical orange pig. You want to live under tyranny -- as long as the tyrant is your choice. You want to cut off the goods and human immigration that has made this nation so diverse and strong, if what you say is what you believe.

When it comes to your pathetic cries about "globalism," you are clueless and only repeating what nonsense your handlers have told you. You would gladly settle for the destruction of our free and fair elections in order to install a talking moron who tells you what you want to hear about the evils of global trade -- while directing your attention away from HIS global business ventures.

It's really obvious by your use of language that you are not stupid at all. Hope you use your smarts to think about this stuff and reject the crazy you've been fed.
    Immigration is great when regulated. What we have now is an unregulated free for all at our southern border. We can't absorb every economic refugee in the world and that is exactly what Biden border policy is fomenting.

As for Trump I never personally liked him but I liked his policies and his policies were working. America was doing great when he was our president and all the liberals who call him a fascist can never tell me one Trump policy that qualified as fascist.
    As far as the election controversy I believe the election was fraudulent but If Trump couldn't provide irrefutable evidence in the allotted time he should have swallowed hard and conceded. Unfortunately his massive ego wouldn't allow that but our system worked and Biden was installed as president. Johnson ended up a Texas senator due to what historians all now agree was a fraudulent election and ultimately this allowed him to go all in in Vietnam when he became president. These fraudulent elections are not without consequence as we are already seeing with Biden. Record high gas , prices, inflation and illegal immigration as we slip into recession. Congratulations democrats. You won.

Woke is the new Nazi's

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sawyerloggingon For This Post:

Matt Dillon (07-16-2022)

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As for Trump I never personally liked him but I liked his policies and his policies were working. America was doing great when he was our president and all the liberals who call him a fascist can never tell me one Trump policy that qualified as fascist.
    Really? Trying to overthrow the government and install himself -- the loser in a free and fair election -- is not fascist? The fact that you believe #TRE45ON's lies about it tells us all we need to know about your ability to discern reality from fantasy.