Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Omicron is coming for Red America, but it's too late for many of them to do anything

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,277 Posts

state Sen Erikson said covid was a fake, he caught it and died. A shot and he would still be alive.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsperg View Post
    state Sen Erikson said covid was a fake, he caught it and died. A shot and he would still be alive.
    Would he?

BTW, what did he really die of?

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

welp, there goes another Trump chump lie about Omicron

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-19-2021)

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    There's a reason for that.
    they're dumb.

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

all purges are cancelled. -- jesus

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,224 Times in 10,695 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    The wingers crack anyone up, what we are telling us here is that nothing to concern yourself over with this newer faster moving variant like the current wave of the Delta variant filling hospitals doesn't even exist. Guess they are so use to running away from facts that negate what they want to believe that they are incapable of what is right infront of them
    We are approaching 16,000 people in serious or critical condition. There are 10.3 Million Active Cases, and there were 163K new cases just on Friday alone.

Omicron is doubling every 3 days. It took Delta 2-3 weeks to double.

That should be a wake-up call.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

If the non vaccer's are so damn sure about not getting the vaccine, why is it the ER is their first stop for salvation? Why not keep your sorry ass's at home and sweat the shit out, you fuckin cowards!!

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by triggered View Post
    If the non vaccer's are so damn sure about not getting the vaccine, why is it the ER is their first stop for salvation?
    I don't recall visiting the ER. Maybe I forgot.

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ShitTalker View Post
    There are 10.3 Million Active Cases, and there were 163K new cases just on Friday alone.
    "Cases".

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hospitalization rate is significantly lower in latest scariant as radical left starts calling for action

Hospitalization Rate Plunges in Omicron Wave

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-17/s-africa-says-hospitalizations-in-omicron-wave-much-lower

The left:

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default DEMOCRATS determined to keep coronavirus crisis going

Joe Biden told a coronavirus-weary nation that those who are still unvaccinated are looking at a winter season of “severe illness and death,” and that the omicron variant was “here now,” “spreading” fast, and only “going to increase” as the days turn to weeks and months.

Say hello to "science", DEMOCRAT style.

All fear; few facts.

“But there’s good news,” Biden went on. “If you’re vaccinated and have your booster shot you’re protected from severe illness and death — period.”

In other words: Get the shot — the many shots — and live. Refuse the shot — the many shots — and die.

The left has already taken the slogan ‘never let a crisis go to waste’ and embraced it as political policy.

Now, it seems, the left is taking that same party platform and ratcheting it to a new level: Never let an existing crisis go.

From coronavirus to delta to omicron, DEMOCRATS are swinging into high gear to ensure the clampdowns on freedoms that came as a perhaps understandable result of unknowns at the beginning of the pandemic are actually put into place for perpetuity. Once again, they’re using fear, not science, as their go-to tools of COVID-19-tied policies.

In recent remarks from the Roosevelt Room, Biden spewed his Dr. Death doom and gloom predictions in context of talking about the spread of the omicron variant.

But the omicron variant is hardly deadly.

By the way, whatever happened to the flu?

https://outline.com/kdWdGn

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am frustrated with ppl wanting instant answers to everything from Democrats....COVID is a new virus to this nation, to the planet and we are all learning as we go. But what we're not doing, unlike that orange pile of shit Trump, is lying to the american stupid.

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    As David Leonhardt, writing for Friday’s New York Times points out, Omicron—whatever its severity ultimately turns out to be—is going to disproportionately impact Republicans over the next 30 days. And while he points out that leading conservative figures who have monetized and profited off the spread of disinformation about the pandemic, such as Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, or even Donald Trump could easily use their outsized megaphones to communicate this fact to the Republican base, he doesn’t see that as a likely prospect:

I don’t have any illusions about how likely this scenario is, but I do think that unvaccinated Americans — who are disproportionately Republican — are now in even more danger than a few weeks ago.

In hundreds of U.S. counties ... most adults still have not received a Covid vaccine shot. “Just since this summer, 150,000 unvaccinated Americans have needlessly lost their lives despite the widespread availability of vaccines,” Dr. Peter Hotez of the Baylor College of Medicine, in Houston, said yesterday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/17/b...d-america.html

~ DK
    Most of them will survive, and they simply do. not. care. about others.

They only care about themselves and they don't care what happens to anybody else.

They are about as patriotic as a cockroach.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.