Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: WHY NO "COGNITIVE TEST" WITH BIDEN's PHYSICAL????

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,896 Times in 21,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,687 Times in 5,190 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It's not about dislike, it's about not impressed. She seems personable, but she strikes me as mostly flash and little substance.

Time will tell.

FWIW, I've never voted for a Democrat for President. Except for Perot in '92, I've always voted Republican until Trump. Romney was my last vote for a Republican President. I've been voting partial Libertarian tickets since 2012 and straight Libertarian tickets since 2016. I don't plan to change unless someone impresses me enough to do so.

I'd vote for Liz Cheney.
    While I respect and admire Liz Cheney for her integrity, she is way to conservative for me, and she used and incited islamophobia for personal political gain.

So, its Harris's persona image you do not like? Do political positions come into play for you?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,426 Times in 52,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    While I respect and admire Liz Cheney for her integrity, she is way to conservative for me, and she used and incited islamophobia for personal political gain.

So, its Harris's persona image you do not like? Do political positions come into play for you?
    I don't recall her islamophobia. Has she grown past it in light of the BS Trump years?

No need to put words in my mouth, counselor. All you do is look like a liar when you do. I don't dislike Harris, I'm simply not impressed by her abilities as a leader.

You seem enamored by her abilities. Tell me what's to like.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,829 Times in 17,261 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

I don't recall her islamophobia. Has she grown past it in light of the BS Trump years?

No need to put words in my mouth, counselor. All you do is look like a liar when you do. I don't dislike Harris, I'm simply not impressed by her abilities as a leader.

Cheney has not changed politically, but she does care about a right-wing takeover of America. Trump's insurrection alarmed her and others who are capable of understanding the dangers it presented.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,829 Times in 17,261 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

I am sure Biden's physicals include that cognitive test. It is a normal procedure. The difference is Trump was so proud of himself for passing it that he made it a subject for the news. See how smart I am? I passed that incredibly difficult test. I get it every year and it is embarrassingly simple. Trump has again lowered everything to his level. And rightys fall in line like the good little insurrectionists they are.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Cheney has not changed politically, but she does care about a right-wing takeover of America. Trump's insurrection alarmed her and others who are capable of understanding the dangers it presented.
    Agreed. Cheney hasn't changed, the so-called and in name-only Republican Party has changed.

Agreed about the dangers. There's also blatant violations of Constitutional oaths by most Republicans.

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It’s her politics I like. As far as her abilities, I don’t know much other than for cross-examination skills.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am sure Biden's physicals include that cognitive test. It is a normal procedure. The difference is Trump was so proud of himself for passing it that he made it a subject for the news. See how smart I am? I passed that incredibly difficult test. I get it every year and it is embarrassingly simple. Trump has again lowered everything to his level. And rightys fall in line like the good little insurrectionists they are.
    I know he said that, but did he release any results? No!

LOCK HIM UP!

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Only idiots think Presidents wave wands and make the economy whole again.

According to you and the fucking Lefties, Bill Clinton was the best President ever due to his handling of the economy. I disagree.
    do not group me with the lefties. I was merely giving them the same shit they gave when Trump was president. Clinton was a corrupt asshole who got things done because he was smart enough to work with Newt.

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I know he said that, but did he release any results? No!
    yes, he released the results to the public, but since they were all good the lying media ignored them.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It’s her politics I like. As far as her abilities, I don’t know much other than for cross-examination skills.
    what of her politics do you like? her fixing the border? Her sleeping her way to the top? her cackling when asked a real question? What do you like? be specific

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yes, its normal at his age. why hasn't he released the results? or even mentioned them? Could it be that he failed the simple tests?

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What specifically do you like about her?

What do you think she'll try to do over her possible 10 years as President?

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    I am sure Biden's physicals include that cognitive test.
    Then you should be able to post a link to it.

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    do not group me with the lefties. I was merely giving them the same shit they gave when Trump was president. Clinton was a corrupt asshole who got things done because he was smart enough to work with Newt.
    Dude, you grouped yourself by acting like them. Your "two wrongs make a right" philosophy prove that is true.

Agreed on Clinton. Fuck him and all the other pedos who hung out with him....and their supporters.

15. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Then you should be able to post a link to it.
    Just like Trump's results you never posted.

Where'd you go for so many months, son? Prison? It was your turn to suck cock in the Aryan brothel?