Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: WHY NO "COGNITIVE TEST" WITH BIDEN's PHYSICAL????

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,649 Times in 51,930 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Does Hunter's kid with the stripper count?

What kind of grandma wouldn't love an innocent kid? A fucking Nazi whore like yours?

NSFW

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Uncle View Post
    You're a fucking moron who doesn't realize that by changing the name in the quote that he won't see an alert that you quoted him. Are you doing this so he won't see the alert or because you're a fucking moron?
    I'm doing it at his invitation, as it happens. I just don't think "citizen" is apt, so I use his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad** View Post
    Call Brad** citizen I don’t care.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I simply do not believe Biden is incapacitated mentally, I think, as of today, it looks like he will be very capable to do the job for 7 more years. People who are used to the Drama of Trump underestimate him, because he is not out bragging about himself daily and he has what I call quiet determination. (Something I highly respect in a leader.)
    you obviously have not listened to senile Joe in the last year. The man is unable to communicate like an adult. he cannot even read what is written for him to say, falls up stairs. its really sad, his family obviously puts political power ahead of his health and well being. He belongs in a care facility, he is doing tremendous damage to the usa and the world in his current mental state.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Post:

Earl (12-17-2021), Wolverine (12-17-2021)

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Uncle View Post
    What kind of grandma wouldn't love an innocent kid?
    The kind in the Worst Family?

Joe Biden has ‘never met or seen a photo of his granddaughter, 2, while her dad Hunter is worth $156m and unemployed’

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1515949/joe-biden-hunter-granddaughter-never-met-paternity/

Cunt-Hunter has plenty of other kids, doesn't he?

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    you obviously have not listened to senile Joe in the last year. The man is unable to communicate like an adult. he cannot even read what is written for him to say, falls up stairs.
    Those characteristics are exhibited by Brad**, so...

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Not incapacitated, just age-related loss of mental acuity. Everyone who is over 65 knows what I'm talking about.

I strongly doubt Bide will run again for two main reasons: Age and Jill wants to be a grandma.

While he's an improvement over Trump, that's not saying much.

FWIW, I'm not impressed by Harris either and, once again, won't be voting for a Democratic President.
    you said "improvement over Trump" lets explore that: so $4 gas is an improvement over $1.50 gas? record high unemployment is an improvement over record low unemployment? a world at war is an improvement over a world at peace? Bad trade deals are an improvement over good trade deals? High inflation is an improvement over no inflation? High taxes are an improvement over low taxes? come on dude, stop the partisan lies and deal with facts for a while.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to redfish For This Post:

Earl (12-17-2021)

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Grandma "Doctor" Jill, the ice cream lady:

A GOLD-DIGGER WHO GOT CAUGHT

But before Joe, there was Bill Stevenson — the man Jill married when she was just 18.

Now her ex-husband is speaking in an exclusive interview with Inside Edition.

“I was betrayed,” Stevenson told Inside Edition. “Joe was my friend. Jill was my wife.”

As Joe Biden tells the story, he first saw Jill’s photo on an advertisement in Wilmington, Delaware in March 1975. His brother Frank, who knew the model from college, set Joe up on a blind date the following night.

But Jill and Joe's relationship actually started in 1974, when Stevenson was still married to Jill.

Bill and Jill first got to know Joe Biden when Biden was a county councilman in New Castle, Delaware. Stevenson asked for Biden’s help obtaining a liquor license. Stevenson also threw a fundraiser for Joe.

“We got married in '70, I introduced Joe to Jill in ‘72. Right before the election in ‘72, Jill, Joe, Neilia and I were in his kitchen. How do you forget that?” Stevenson said.

That would be three years before the now-famous “blind date.” Stevenson says his first inkling something was up came when Jill refused to go with him to meet Bruce Springsteen, who was booked to appear at The Stone Balloon, the nightclub that the Stevensons owned.

“She said, ‘Joe asked me to keep an eye on the boys.'

Then, one day, a man came into the club and asked Stevenson to pay the damages for a fender bender that involved Jill.

“He looks at me and he says, ‘Oh, she wasn't driving.’ I said, 'Her beloved Corvette, she wasn't driving it?’ He goes, 'Senator Biden was driving it.’ Stevenson said.

Stevenson confronted Jill, but “she didn’t say anything” and “just looked at me. I said, ‘You gotta go. You gotta go get your own place"’.

A divorce decree was issued in May 1975.

The divorce became contentious when Jill asked for her share of The Stone Balloon, which a judge denied.

“It’s years ago, but guess what, it's so current right now, because he's picking on people about character,” Stevenson said.

Jill Biden denied her ex-husband's claims.

https://www.insideedition.com/jill-biden-denies-ex-husbands-claim-she-had-affair-with-joe-biden-before-they-split-61971

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    you said "improvement over Trump" lets explore that: so $4 gas is an improvement over $1.50 gas? record high unemployment is an improvement over record low unemployment? a world at war is an improvement over a world at peace? Bad trade deals are an improvement over good trade deals? High inflation is an improvement over no inflation? High taxes are an improvement over low taxes? come on dude, stop the partisan lies and deal with facts for a while.
    Only idiots think Presidents wave wands and make the economy whole again.

According to you and the fucking Lefties, Bill Clinton was the best President ever due to his handling of the economy. I disagree.

11. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

We all know why slow Joe was not given a cognitive test.

Even the Democrats know.

The American people know:

Biden-38%

Kam-27%

Yes, we know.

12. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,633 Times in 21,492 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,633 Times in 5,141 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Not incapacitated, just age-related loss of mental acuity. Everyone who is over 65 knows what I'm talking about.

I strongly doubt Bide will run again for two main reasons: Age and Jill wants to be a grandma.

While he's an improvement over Trump, that's not saying much.

FWIW, I'm not impressed by Harris either and, once again, won't be voting for a Democratic President.
    What is it about Harris you do not like?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,633 Times in 21,492 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,633 Times in 5,141 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    We all know why slow Joe was not given a cognitive test.

Even the Democrats know.

The American people know:

Biden-38%

Kam-27%

Yes, we know.
    You are deluding yourself. But I am not surprised, you did the same in your Trump worship

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

14. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

15. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    We all know why slow Joe was not given a cognitive test. Even the Democrats know. The American people know. Yes, we know.

16. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Brad** View Post
    Trump

17. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's not about dislike, it's about not impressed. She seems personable, but she strikes me as mostly flash and little substance.

Time will tell.

FWIW, I've never voted for a Democrat for President. Except for Perot in '92, I've always voted Republican until Trump. Romney was my last vote for a Republican President. I've been voting partial Libertarian tickets since 2012 and straight Libertarian tickets since 2016. I don't plan to change unless someone impresses me enough to do so.

I'd vote for Liz Cheney.