Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The reluctant vaccinated in the NWO

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is a regurgitation of an old conspiracy theory.

"The New World Order (NWO) is a conspiracy theory which hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government.[3][4][5][6][7]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian one-world government—which will replace sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress. Many influential historical and contemporary figures have therefore been alleged to be part of a cabal that operates through many front organizations to orchestrate significant political and financial events, ranging from causing systemic crises to pushing through controversial policies, at both national and international levels, as steps in an ongoing plot to achieve world domination.[3][4][5][6][7]

Before the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily the part of fundamentalist Christianity concerned with the end-time emergence of the Antichrist.[8] Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, observed that right-wing populist conspiracy theories about a New World Order had not only been embraced by many seekers of stigmatized knowledge but had seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating a period during the late 20th and early 21st centuries in the United States where people are actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios.[4][6] Those political scientists are concerned that mass hysteria over New World Order conspiracy theories could eventually have devastating effects on American political life, ranging from escalating lone-wolf terrorism to the rise to power of authoritarian ultranationalist demagogues.[4][6][9] "

wiki
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-11-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    This is a regurgitation of an old conspiracy theory.

"The New World Order (NWO) is a conspiracy theory which hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government.[3][4][5][6][7]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian one-world government—which will replace sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress. Many influential historical and contemporary figures have therefore been alleged to be part of a cabal that operates through many front organizations to orchestrate significant political and financial events, ranging from causing systemic crises to pushing through controversial policies, at both national and international levels, as steps in an ongoing plot to achieve world domination.[3][4][5][6][7]

Before the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily the part of fundamentalist Christianity concerned with the end-time emergence of the Antichrist.[8] Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, observed that right-wing populist conspiracy theories about a New World Order had not only been embraced by many seekers of stigmatized knowledge but had seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating a period during the late 20th and early 21st centuries in the United States where people are actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios.[4][6] Those political scientists are concerned that mass hysteria over New World Order conspiracy theories could eventually have devastating effects on American political life, ranging from escalating lone-wolf terrorism to the rise to power of authoritarian ultranationalist demagogues.[4][6][9] "

wiki
    Population control

Conspiracy theorists believe that the New World Order will also be implemented through human population control to more easily monitor and control the movement of individuals.[6] The means range from stopping the growth of human societies through reproductive health and family planning programs, which promote abstinence, contraception and abortion, or intentionally reducing the bulk of the world population through genocides by mongering unnecessary wars, through plagues by engineering emergent viruses and tainting vaccines, and through environmental disasters by controlling the weather (HAARP, chemtrails), etc. Conspiracy theorists argue that globalists plotting on behalf of a New World Order are neo-Malthusians who engage in overpopulation and climate change alarmism to create public support for coercive population control and ultimately world government. United Nations Agenda 21 is condemned as "reconcentrating" people into urban areas and depopulating rural ones, even generating a dystopian novel by Glenn Beck where single-family homes are a distant memory.

Opposition towards mass vaccinations in particular got significant attention in the late 2010s, so much so the World Health Organization listed vaccine hesitancy as one of the top ten global health threats of 2019. By this time, people that refused or refused to allow their children to be vaccinated were known colloquially as "anti-vaxxers", though citing the New World Order conspiracy theory or resistance to a perceived population control plan as a reason to refuse vaccination were few and far between.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-11-2021)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Isn't LiG a woman? She's balless to begin with. LOL
    Literally but not figuratively.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-11-2021)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Literally but not figuratively.
    I never doubted it.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Population control

Conspiracy theorists believe that the New World Order will also be implemented through human population control to more easily monitor and control the movement of individuals.[6] The means range from stopping the growth of human societies through reproductive health and family planning programs, which promote abstinence, contraception and abortion, or intentionally reducing the bulk of the world population through genocides by mongering unnecessary wars, through plagues by engineering emergent viruses and tainting vaccines, and through environmental disasters by controlling the weather (HAARP, chemtrails), etc. Conspiracy theorists argue that globalists plotting on behalf of a New World Order are neo-Malthusians who engage in overpopulation and climate change alarmism to create public support for coercive population control and ultimately world government. United Nations Agenda 21 is condemned as "reconcentrating" people into urban areas and depopulating rural ones, even generating a dystopian novel by Glenn Beck where single-family homes are a distant memory.

Opposition towards mass vaccinations in particular got significant attention in the late 2010s, so much so the World Health Organization listed vaccine hesitancy as one of the top ten global health threats of 2019. By this time, people that refused or refused to allow their children to be vaccinated were known colloquially as "anti-vaxxers", though citing the New World Order conspiracy theory or resistance to a perceived population control plan as a reason to refuse vaccination were few and far between.
    It's always something with those assholes. As if life isn't hard enough, they have to dream up scary bullshit to make it even harder. LOL

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-11-2021)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,527 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Yep. And I’m supposed to get another for a third, then fourth, etc? No thanks. I’ve been had once. “Fool me once….”
    Your life your call. My booster says I'm good for what's out now. Who knows. Better safe than sorry.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-11-2021)

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I got my two shots last summer. Then was told I needed a booster six months later. That’s when I realized I’d been had.

Ever hear of needing a booster six months after the original?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.
    Ever seen a virus that mutates so quickly due to masses of unvaccinated?

People routinely get a flu shot every 12 months.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-11-2021)

14. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's always something with those assholes. As if life isn't hard enough, they have to dream up scary bullshit to make it even harder. LOL
    I know you can guess who our favorite JPP asshole who believes in it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-11-2021)

16. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Your life your call. My booster says I'm good for what's out now. Who knows. Better safe than sorry.
    Exactly. All the world's best medical experts are working on this and all of our top leaders have been vaccinated along with their families...yet some guy on FaceBook knows the real truth? LOL

No thanks, the odds favor the system so I'll also take the shot just like all other vaccines doctors recommend.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-11-2021)

18. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know you can guess who our favorite JPP asshole who believes in it.
    I can list the Top 10.

How come nobody likes my COVID Haikus? I'm rather proud of them. LOL

https://i.imgflip.com/5qqdsn.jpg
    https://i.imgflip.com/5qq5x2.jpg
    https://i.imgflip.com/5relju.jpg
    https://i.imgflip.com/5rejcg.jpg
    https://i.imgflip.com/5qq89z.jpg

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-11-2021)

20. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello AProudLefty,

Population control

I really don't see the problem with having a world government. It actually seems inevitable. All of the people and nations of the world have grown increasingly interdependent as technology has allowed us to share advances, technologies and production all across the globe.

It is only logical that such a large system needs to be organized. What better way to do that then to turn the entire world into one large organized governed social union like the USA?

How can it possibly be better to have disagreement and armed individual countries threatening to go to war over disputes?

That would be like if each state in the USA had military forces, and settled disputes by attacking one another.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

21. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello AProudLefty,

I really don't see the problem with having a world government. It actually seems inevitable. All of the people and nations of the world have grown increasingly interdependent as technology has allowed us to share advances, technologies and production all across the globe.

It is only logical that such a large system needs to be organized. What better way to do that then to turn the entire world into one large organized governed social union like the USA?

How can it possibly be better to have disagreement and armed individual countries threatening to go to war over disputes?

That would be like if each state in the USA had military forces, and settled disputes by attacking one another.
    Hence the UN. Some governments just refuse to join it.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-12-2021), PoliTalker (12-12-2021)

23. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-12-2021)

25. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,527 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Exactly. All the world's best medical experts are working on this and all of our top leaders have been vaccinated along with their families...yet some guy on FaceBook knows the real truth? LOL

No thanks, the odds favor the system so I'll also take the shot just like all other vaccines doctors recommend.
    When I was a young airman on mobility I had to get a Black plague, shot. There was always a chance you could get it from the shot but the risk was low. We didn't have anyone refuse the shot.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-11-2021)

27. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    And I support your right to be an ass wipe.

Eagle Eye ...