Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Neighbor Says She Warned Children's Protective Services About Oxford Shooter's Par

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,423 Times in 52,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello guno,

This is what the NRA has brought us.

And then, of course, every time there is a mass shooting like this gun sales spike.

The NRA represents the gun profiteer industry.
    Disagreed. The DNC has demonized the NRA just like the RNC has demonized social programs.

In the 1990s when Bill Clinton began is attack on Americans Second Amendment rights, members of the NRA pushed their organization to attack back. It did. More people joined the NRA and I was one of them.

Things died down and my NRA membership lapsed until Obama wanted to ban more guns. I joined again, but this time a long-term membership which I still have for two-more years.

Democrats focus on banning guns instead of helping the mentally ill. They are autocratic authoritarian assholes which is why 70% of American voters refuse to be Democrats.

The reason gun and ammo sales spike isn't because of the NRA but because of the proposals by the DNC.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Disagreed. The DNC has demonized the NRA just like the RNC has demonized social programs.

In the 1990s when Bill Clinton began is attack on Americans Second Amendment rights, members of the NRA pushed their organization to attack back. It did. More people joined the NRA and I was one of them.

Things died down and my NRA membership lapsed until Obama wanted to ban more guns. I joined again, but this time a long-term membership which I still have for two-more years.

Democrats focus on banning guns instead of helping the mentally ill. They are autocratic authoritarian assholes which is why 70% of American voters refuse to be Democrats.

The reason gun and ammo sales spike isn't because of the NRA but because of the proposals by the DNC.

If people were responsible with guns there would be no mass demands for gun bans.

Most gun owners are responsible with their weapons.

The problem is there are too many people who are not responsible with guns.

That is spoiling it for the ones who are.

We can't have all this pointless stupid bloodshed.

Something has to be done.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is not your grandfather's NRA any more.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-06-2021)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is no longer cool to be a member of the NRA.

6. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-06-2021)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,423 Times in 52,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

If people were responsible with guns there would be no mass demands for gun bans.

First, the Democrats are fucking liars when it comes to guns. They scream from the mountain tops about "33,000 gun deaths" then neglect to mention that 2/3s of those deaths are suicides. That's dishonest on their part. I don't trust liars.

What sane person thinks banning AR-15s will stop suicides? Gang-bangers? Ethan Crumbly?

Why are Democrats so obsessed with banning guns and don't give a shit about mental healthcare? IMO, it's because they are Authoritarian Assholes seeking to impose their will on all Americans.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...hs-in-the-u-s/
    Though they tend to get less attention than gun-related murders, suicides have long accounted for the majority of U.S. gun deaths. In 2017, six-in-ten gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides (23,854), while 37% were murders (14,542), according to the CDC. The remainder were unintentional (486), involved law enforcement (553) or had undetermined circumstances (338).

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch,

First, the Democrats are fucking liars when it comes to guns.
    EARTH SHATTERING NEWS: There are liars in political parties! Breaking !!!

They scream from the mountain tops about "33,000 gun deaths" then neglect to mention that 2/3s of those deaths are suicides. That's dishonest on their part. I don't trust liars.
    That's not really a lie.

What sane person thinks banning AR-15s will stop suicides? Gang-bangers? Ethan Crumbly?
    Can you QUOTE someone who said that?

Why are Democrats so obsessed with banning guns and don't give a shit about mental healthcare? IMO, it's because they are Authoritarian Assholes seeking to impose their will on all Americans.
    Can you QUOTE where Democrats say they are not interested in improving mental health care? Seems to me if I recall correctly that it was part of Build Back Better.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...hs-in-the-u-s/
    Though they tend to get less attention than gun-related murders, suicides have long accounted for the majority of U.S. gun deaths. In 2017, six-in-ten gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides (23,854), while 37% were murders (14,542), according to the CDC. The remainder were unintentional (486), involved law enforcement (553) or had undetermined circumstances (338).

Having a gun in the home is a crucial element in suicide by gun.

Homes with guns are more likely to experience a suicide than homes with no guns.

9. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-06-2021)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

You're an anti-American douchebag.

^projection

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Earl (12-06-2021)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,668 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Homes with no guns are more likely to have their owners shot or hacked to death than homes whose owners are sane and protected by their own weapons.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (12-06-2021), Grumpy (12-06-2021)

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Hello Dutch,

EARTH SHATTERING NEWS: There are liars in political parties! Breaking !!!

That's not really a lie.

Can you QUOTE someone who said that?

Can you QUOTE where Democrats say they are not interested in improving mental health care? Seems to me if I recall correctly that it was part of Build Back Better.

Having a gun in the home is a crucial element in suicide by gun.

Homes with guns are more likely to experience a suicide than homes with no guns.
    Disarming Americans is a crucial step to imposing tyranny and full government control.

Faggot commies that want to disarm Americans should be tarred and feathered and rode out on a rail.

It's obvious Politalker advocates for a Nazi-like regime in America.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (12-06-2021), Earl (12-06-2021)

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why don’t the far left loons on this forum have their Democrat representatives amend the Constitution?

See which one of those cowards will vote against the Second Amendment.

The law-abiding Americans who never use their guns illegally far outnumber the loons who want to disarm Americans so they can have complete control of these law-abiding Americans.

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://wamu.org › Story
    Sep 18, 2020 — The SAS estimates that American civilians own 393 million guns.

Try taking those guns from law-abiding Americans.

The Democrats have been trying for multiple decades.

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're an anti-American douchebag.
    ...said the proud gestapo douche.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Earl (12-06-2021)

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,841 Times in 14,182 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Shut the fuck up, you stupid cunt. You know NOTHING of the NRA.

People want to protect themselves, although first time buyers are
    encouraged to take an NRA certified firearms safety course.

The NRA represents millions of responsible gun owners, you idiot...
    National Rifle Association leadership called its members "hillbillies" and "fruitcakes" in the wake of the 1999 Columbine High School massacre as officials in the gun-rights group strategized on how to deal with the shooting crisis.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...newday-vpx.cnn

The audio, which is 2.5 hours long, is of reported private conversations that took place between NRA chief Wayne LaPierre and NRA lobbyist Marion Hammer, who discussed possibly cancelling their annual convention and thought some members may embarrass them. The call took place after what, at the time, was the deadliest school shooting in the country, seeing 15 total deaths.

After PR consultant Tony Makris reportedly said that “fruitcakes are going to show up” in response to holding a meeting without an exhibit hall, Hammer responded.

“If you pull down the exhibit hall, that’s not going to leave anything for the media except the members meeting, and you’re going to have the wackos … with all kinds of crazy resolutions, with all kinds of, of dressing like a bunch of hillbillies and idiots,” Hammer reportedly said. “And, and it’s gonna, it’s gonna be the worst thing you can imagine.”

https://www.complex.com/life/nra-lea...bine-shooting/
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 12-06-2021 at 09:53 AM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

21. The Following User Groans At Guno צְבִי For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-06-2021)

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Hello Dutch,

Than the people problem needs to be addressed!

DUI was not a car problem ..it was stupid people getting drunk and getting in a car

Stop letting people out of jail early and on no or low bond...the list of people that kill while out on parole or bond is endless. The parade killing was out on low bond!

People charged with a crime involving a gun and the get 25 years they need to do 20 not 8

23. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (12-06-2021)

24. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,841 Times in 14,182 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Why don’t the far left loons on this forum have their Democrat representatives amend the Constitution?

See which one of those cowards will vote against the Second Amendment.

The law-abiding Americans who never use their guns illegally far outnumber the loons who want to disarm Americans so they can have complete control of these law-abiding Americans.
    Throughout the tapes, NRA leaders and consultants refer to dues-paying NRA members as nuts, fruitcakes, and wackos “with all kinds of crazy resolutions” who dress “like a bunch of hillbillies and idiots.”
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם