Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 991

Thread: If the government forces you to give birth to a child,

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,579 Times in 4,730 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 555 Times in 525 Posts

    Default If the government forces you to give birth to a child,

    doesn't the government have a financial obligation to pay to the costs of raising a child?

  2. The Following User Groans At BidenPresident For This Awful Post:

    Earl (12-07-2021)

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BidenPresident For This Post:

    Bourbon (12-11-2021), Sock Sockinski (12-07-2021), ThatOwlWoman (12-07-2021)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    51,945
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    doesn't the government have a financial obligation to pay to the costs of raising a child?
    did the government promote you to make bad decisions that could result in pregnancy?
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,579 Times in 4,730 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 555 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    did the government promote you to make bad decisions that could result in pregnancy?
    Any sexual intercourse can lead to pregnancy.

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    43,692
    Thanks
    15,760
    Thanked 11,972 Times in 9,195 Posts
    Groans
    447
    Groaned 2,413 Times in 2,229 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Any sexual intercourse can lead to pregnancy.
    Religious Quacks frown on 'sexual intercourse'.

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,579 Times in 4,730 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 555 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Religious Quacks frown on 'sexual intercourse'.
    That seems to be their reasoning.

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    39,373
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked 17,211 Times in 12,008 Posts
    Groans
    4,497
    Groaned 3,853 Times in 3,588 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    did the government promote you to make bad decisions that could result in pregnancy?
    True, no sex no kids. you have solved the problem. The fact that birth control has a 9 percent failure rate does not matter. the only answer is abstinence, Then those nasty women will quit having babies.

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    43,692
    Thanks
    15,760
    Thanked 11,972 Times in 9,195 Posts
    Groans
    447
    Groaned 2,413 Times in 2,229 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    That seems to be their reasoning.
    Yes. There is no reason, there is no logic, there is no progression of the Human Species. Everything that is ever known, now or in the Future, is all contained in the Bible. God's Law will bring everyone into perfect harmony with the universe.

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,579 Times in 4,730 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 555 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    True, no sex no kids. you have solved the problem. The fact that birth control has a 9 percent failure rate does not matter. the only answer is abstinence, Then those nasty women will quit having babies.
    Makes sense.
    It should be illegal to have sex outside of marriage. And only then if you have financial report showing you can pay for your child through college.

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    51,945
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Any sexual intercourse can lead to pregnancy.
    exactly my point........everybody goes in to that knowing the possibility.
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,579 Times in 4,730 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 555 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Yes. There is no reason, there is no logic, there is no progression of the Human Species. Everything that is ever known, now or in the Future, is all contained in the Bible. God's Law will bring everyone into perfect harmony with the universe.
    Inspired by a man who never married.

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    51,945
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    True, no sex no kids. you have solved the problem. The fact that birth control has a 9 percent failure rate does not matter. the only answer is abstinence, Then those nasty women will quit having babies.
    there are risks in all aspects of your life........it's what life is all about............and why do you think they are nasty?
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  14. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,579 Times in 4,730 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 555 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    exactly my point........everybody goes in to that knowing the possibility.
    I must have missed your point.

  15. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,579 Times in 4,730 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 555 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    there are risks in all aspects of your life........it's what life is all about............and why do you think they are nasty?
    We are trying to understand your moral principle.

  16. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    43,692
    Thanks
    15,760
    Thanked 11,972 Times in 9,195 Posts
    Groans
    447
    Groaned 2,413 Times in 2,229 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Inspired by a man who never married.
    Any chance he was Gay?

  17. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,867
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,579 Times in 4,730 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 555 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Any chance he was Gay?
    Seems to be the inspiration of Catholic priests.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to BidenPresident For This Post:

    Jack (12-05-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2021, 04:41 PM
  2. Trump forces child to have rapists baby
    By FUCK THE POLICE in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 03:29 AM
  3. First senator to give birth
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-10-2018, 05:59 AM
  4. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-08-2017, 06:35 PM
  5. This Is What Child Birth Looks Like, From the Inside
    By Primavera in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 05:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •