1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    A child, yes. A zygote, no.
    the science deniers think people abort zygotes.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,382 Times in 52,421 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I expect its obvious to everyone that the satanist fucks are the ones who support killing babies....
    The Satanist fucks are liars who call a zygote a "baby" and a "human being" then spread hate to kill others for political reasons.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2021)

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the science deniers think people abort zygotes.....
    The Satanists claim zygotes and blastocysts are human beings.

Go ahead and lie again by denying it, Satanist. LOL

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Satanists claim zygotes and blastocysts are human beings.

Go ahead and lie again by denying it, Satanist. LOL
    it is amazing how frequently satanists accuse other people of being satanists......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (12-06-2021)

7. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it is amazing how frequently satanists accuse other people of being satanists......
    You're the Satanist. You should know.

8. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    No, it hasn't. A Supreme Court ruling is not legislation. A minor point, you may think, but a critical one.

Roe vs Wade is a court decision that is cited as an example or analogy to resolve similar questions of law in later cases. It is not law.
    It is higher than a law when it determines that a right is included in the Constitution.

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flush View Post
    It is higher than a law when it determines that a right is included in the Constitution.
    Who told you that?

Stare decisis can be overturned, and it's not that uncommon. The Supreme Court reverses itself once a year, on average.

In Payne v. Tennessee, for example, the Supreme Court reversed itself twice.

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're the Satanist. You should know.
    by now you should realize that it isn't necessary for you to announce when you recognize you have lost an argument by attacking my religion........its been obvious to the rest of us for several pages already......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (12-06-2021)

12. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Row V Wade has been the law for nearly 50 years. Medical science has made tremendous advances in medicine in that time.

Abortion becomes a moral and legal issue when a fetus reaches a certain stage, per the laws enacted by politicians.

Instead of politicians deciding when a woman can or cannot have an abortion, how about letting the medical community decide at which point an abortion is manslaughter? Take the politics out of the formula. Let the decision be between a woman and her doctor based on AMA rulings.

DUDE !!

Abortion is more an ETHICAL issue than anything else, but thans another story (I'll send a post to this thread about it later).

So, you think the medical profession can be trusted to act as the arbiters of what is "RIGHT" and what is "WRONG" in the matter of abortion ?

I disagree.

When medical students quality as doctors, they must take the "Hippocratic Oath". The primary and most important vow they make in the "Hippocratic Oath" is primum non nocere which means "first, do no harm"

Unfortunately, the medical profession in America (and other Western countries as well), has a long history of INTENTIONALLY inflicting harm.

Let me tell you, - to give one example -, the gruesome story of the "Ice-Pick Lobotomy.".....

It all started in 1935 when a Portugese doctor named, Dr Eric Moniz attended a medical conference where he hear about an expiriment where two chimpanzees had the frontal lobes of their brains removed. Before this surgery the chimps were very aggressive and violent, their behaviour made them particularly difficult to manage. After their frontal lobes had been removed, however, the two chimps were completely docile and compliant.

Moniz figured that Chimpanzees and human beings are quite closely related in evolutionary terms, so maybe I could try the same kind of thing - a frontal lobotomy - on mental patients who have disorders like chronic schizophrenia and other psychotic conditions, agitated depression, bipolar depression. etc ?

So he did. He went and collected 11 women from an insane asylum in Lisbon who were afflicted with severe mental disturbances.. He was looking for inmates with psychiatric conditions whose symptoms showed a mind that was pathologically agitated in the form of : chronic anxiety; mental anguish/torment; unremitting distress; fits of delirium' hysteria; episode of florrid psychosis, etc. The reason for this, is that he believed performing lobotomies on these 11 women might successfully their restore peace of mind, tranquillity and mental contentment in the way the lobotomies carried out the two chimps seemed to have done.

So Dr Moniz developed a leucotome - which is a surgical instrument that cuts through the front part of the brain's frontal lobe and severes its connections with the rest of the brain. He then carried out the frontal lobotomy procedure on the 11 women from the insane asylum. After the procedure Moniz declared that the women has become much more docile and calm.

Dr Moniz wrote a scholarly paper describing his experiment and sent it off for publication in the leading medical journals of the day, proclaiming his new frontal lobotomy procedure a stunning success. After this, Moniz's frontal lobotomy became the talk of the psychiatric profession, and lobotomies began to be performed around the world.

In America, a doctor called Walter Freeman became very interested in the frontal lobotomy procedure and published a medical text on the subject in 1942. Lobotomies in the US became increasingly popular and between 1945 and 1947 2000 were performed, mostly on patients with schizophrenia, Major Depressive Disorder (with suicidal ideaton) and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. During the 1940's and 1950s, I don't think there were ever and hard and fast rules that regulated the use by doctors of the frontal lobotomy procedure. In fact, if you were not insane, but your behaviour was frequently "over-the-top" disruptive or antisocial and you became an embarassment or liability for your family, a psychiatrist might well recommend a frontal lobotomy.

As far as lobotomies in America were concerned, thing changed dramatically after the year 1949, because in 1949 Dr Moniz - who was the "Father of the Frontal Lobotomy" was awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine for his discovery. After Moniz was awarded the Nobel Prize, there was a sharp up-tick in the number of Americans who were lobotomized. Between 1950 and 1953 there were 18,000 lobotomies carried out in America.

Perhaps the most exciting and glamourous chapter in the history of the frontal lobotomy in the United States, was how the country spawned its very own "All American" Lobotomy Super-Star in the form of the legendary, Dr Walter Freeman.

Dr Walter Freeman was to the frontal lobotomy in America, what Dr Antony Fauci is the current COVID-19 pandemic. Like Fauci, Freeman believed he was a God - that his s**t didn't stink. He was also like Fauci in that he a "God" with a highly overinflated ego who loved the "lime-light" and wanted to be a star (star in the Hollywood sense).

Dr Freeman's story began with a humble ice-pick he noticed in the freezer of the refrigerator in his home in the 'burbs. (People stopped using domestic ice-picks a long time ago, so you probably haven't ever seen one. Basically they're just a long, thinnish metal spike with a handle on one end). The "ice-pick" gave Freeman an idea that lead to the development of a radical new form of lobotomy procedure. Freeman called this new procedure he created, the Transorbital Frontal Lobotomy, though it was known informally as the "Ice-Pick" lobotomy.

The "Ice-Pick" lobotomy is easy to perform, and it doesn't need to be done in a hospital, it can even be carried out in a doctor's office. Here's how you do it. You take your Ice-Pick and push the spike through the tear-duct of your patient's eye and gently back across the surface of the eyeball until you hit bone. The bone you have hit is called the "Orbit". The bone of the orbit is thin and with just a tap or two of a small mallet on the top-end of your "Ice-Pick" you will easily punch through the bone of the Orbit. Now the tip of your "Ice-Pick" is in the front part of the frontal lobe your patient's brain. Now, all you need to do is tap the ice-pick in a bit further, then wriggle it and jiggle it around a bit, and your done ! Now pull your ice-pick out and repeat the procedure on the other side (eye). Here a video to show you it all goes down...

So, how COOL was that !!

Walter Freeman was very impressed with his creation of the "Ice-Pick" lobotomy, so he promoted himself travelling around America in a van called "The Lobotomobile" (that's what it had painted on its sides) performing random lobotomies. Freeman wanted all the publicity he could get and often invited the local press to come and observe him carry out his lobotomy or two. When the press we present to observe a lobotomy, Freeman used a solid gold ice-pick, and a Whiye doctors vest with no sleeves, this was so he could flex his biceps for the cameras when he was carring out the procedure, he also had a little squad of Hottie nurses to "assist" On one of these occasions, Freeman was in the middle of the procedure when a press cameraman asked of he could taked a photograh. Freeman struck a pose and cheese-balled the cameras while they flashed away. Unfortunately, Freeman's patient died during this photoshoot, as he was not concentrating on the movement of the "Ice-Pick" which apparantly drifted into a lethal zone of the patient's brain. Freeman, still cheese-balling everyone in the room, motioned his assistants to roll the dead patient out of sight fast, and bring in a fresh patient.

On another occasion, Freeman boasted that he was the "fastest gun in the west" when it came to performing lobotomies. He invited the press to come and time him performing a series of lobotomies and turned in a personal best time of just under 12 minutes.

Lobotomies pretty much ended in America in 1967 when Freeman killed another patient he was performing a lobotomy on by s evering a blood vessel in his/her brain. Altogether 40,000 Americans were lobotomised.

What happened to a large number of people who were given lobotomies is that they ended up permanently like "Blow-Hole" Joe Biden is today. Namely in what is basically "A PERSISTENT VEGETATIVE STATE" - their affect and all emotions are blunted, they have sharply diminished initiative and mental dullness. Mental dullness is said to be the main long-term side-effect of a lobotomy. In other words, you lose all mental acuity/sparkle and become more "zombie" than human. This is the standard result of a lobotomy, but its worth bearing in mind that at lot of American lobotomy patients died, ans a good number of other were totally F**Ked up after having lobotomies. Like JFK's sister, Rose. for Walter to Joe Kennedy (JFK's father - a career criminal) organized Freeman performed a lobotomy on her in 1942 (I think). When she came to, Rose Kennedy couldn't talk or walk and was incontinent, she only managed to regain movement in one arm. Her family dumped her in a care home, and basically didn't bother to ever visit her. She died in this care home in 2005.

So,in sum, lobotomies were being performed in America from, let's say, 1940 to 1970; and in that time around 40,000 Americans of all ages were lobotomised. I don't think the exact number of how many lobotomy patient died as a direct , or indirect, result of the procedure will ever be known. National professional associations like the AMA, and the APA "American Psychiatric Association", had no problem with lobotomies for 30 years.

I think ABORTION is first and foremost and ETHICAL issue; and we need to work out out whether allowing doctors to perform abortions (i.e. the mechanical medical procedure) is or is not ETHICALLY "RIGHT." What behaviour is ETHICAL and what behaviour in not ETHICAL is a matter for moral philosophers to grapple with - not medical doctors.

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter
    Last edited by Dachshund; 12-06-2021 at 06:04 AM.

13. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

I expect its obvious to everyone that the satanist fucks are the ones who support killing babies....
    Indeed!

14. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed!
    Indeed, Earl !

Dachshund

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter

15. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

by now you should realize that it isn't necessary for you to announce when you recognize you have lost an argument by attacking my religion........its been obvious to the rest of us for several pages already......
    Satanists are fair game, douchebag.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2021)

17. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,341 Times in 53,241 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is. So stop doing that, Minion of Lucifer.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

18. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,341 Times in 53,241 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

What religion? Sorry, but you don't get to pretend to be a ____ and then act in the opposite manner that ____ are expected to act.

Admit it. The only "life" that you give a shit about is the collection of cells that might someday be born and be called a baby. Once that happens, your caring is gone. You don't support helping that parent feed that child, clothe him, educate him, provide him with shelter and medical care. You support taking him away from his mother if she dares to travel hundreds of miles to enter a country where she will be safe and able to earn a living enough to do those things for him herself. How many of those lives that you pretend to care for are sitting in detention centers, foster facilities, orphanages, homeless shelters, sleeping in cars? How many are buried in graves?

Matt. 25: 31-46 was spoken with you in mind.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

19. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,884 Times in 21,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Doctors don’t make law. Legislators do.
    Legislators can give the authority to Doctors.

Doctors are more equipped to make the decision than politicians.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!