Members banned from this thread: Jarod, evince, jbander, domer76, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Guno צְבִי, NiftyNiblick, gemini104104, AProudLefty, Doc Dutch, BattleofHodow, Diesel, Melchizedek = Michael, BidenPresident and Hoosier Daddy

Thread: The leftist media in the news

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default The leftist media in the news

Have you noticed how the DEMOCRAT-infested media is handling the Jussie Smollett trial?

The jury has seen video of Smollett doing a "dry run" of the hoax.

That's news, and you won't hear about it from the leftist media complex.

https://www.google.com/search?q=juss...&bih=941&dpr=1

Why is that?

Because they live in a bubble, no one will tell them how dumb they are.

They said Smollett's tall tale was real. They thought Andrew Cuomo was God. They said Hunter’s laptop was fake.

When it turns out they were wrong – their memory is suddenly worse than Joe Biden’s. It's why they can't cover the biggest stories-- like those emails on Hunter's laptop.

Joe was laundering corruption money through his son - we have texts, emails and photos, and they went out of their way to pretend that story didn't exist.

Does the leftist media intentionally avoid stories because it exposes DEMOCRAT incompetence and corruption?

Discuss.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Once upon a time, there was an American president who we were told was directly responsible for the spread of a highly contagious, airborne virus from Red China.

Today, we’re still being told about the same virus, but with a Communist puppet infesting the Oval Office pretending to be a lawfully-elected president, something has changed.

Want to guess what that something might be?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,307 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Once upon a time, there was an American president who we were told was directly responsible for the spread of a highly contagious, airborne virus from Red China.

Today, we’re still being told about the same virus, but with a Communist puppet infesting the Oval Office pretending to be a lawfully-elected president, something has changed.

The level of outrage and anger of the average American. It's much, much higher now...

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The level of outrage and anger of the average American. It's much, much higher now...
    Guess again.

Here's a hint.

Remember when CNN broadcasts ran a continuous chyron listing the numbers of "cases" and "deaths" while their progressive propagandists perfidiously proclaimed that defeating the Chinese disease was supposedly a matter of installing a new president who wasn’t named Trump?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,307 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Guess again.

Here's a hint.

Remember when CNN broadcasts ran a continuous chyron listing the numbers of "cases" while proclaiming that defeating the Chinese disease was supposedly a matter of installing a new president who wasn’t named Trump?
    It's the Fauci plague now. Chinese disease is so last month.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    It's the Fauci plague now. Chinese disease is so last month.
    Try to focus.

The lying leftist media told us that a DEMOCRAT- any DEMOCRAT - could do what Sleepy Joe's handlers told him to say he could and would; which was to “shut down the virus.”

Almost a year into the usurper's Reign of Error they don’t even talk about ending the pandemic anymore.

When did CNN blame Biden for the infections, hospitalization and deaths that have supposedly occurred since the National Guard swept the bungling buffoon into power last January?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Something has changed, Legion.

Indeed it has changed.

Are they blaming Slow Joe, as they blamed President Trump?

No, it appears they are not blaming Slow Joe who stated that he "would end the pandemic."

Has he ended the pandemic and are the media blaming Slow Joe?

No, indeed they are not blaming him.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Something has changed, Legion. Indeed it has changed. Are they blaming Slow Joe, as they blamed President Trump? No, it appears they are not blaming Slow Joe who stated that he "would end the pandemic." Has he ended the pandemic and are the media blaming Slow Joe? No, indeed they are not blaming him.
    Indeed, they aren't, Earl.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,474 Times in 3,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

How do these members above me manage to put on their clothes in the morning?
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Have you noticed how the DEMOCRAT-infested media is handling the Jussie Smollett trial?

The jury has seen video of Smollett doing a "dry run" of the hoax.

That's news, and you won't hear about it from the leftist media complex.

https://www.google.com/search?q=juss...&bih=941&dpr=1

Why is that?

Because they live in a bubble, no one will tell them how dumb they are.

They said Smollett's tall tale was real. They thought Andrew Cuomo was God. They said Hunter’s laptop was fake.

When it turns out they were wrong – their memory is suddenly worse than Joe Biden’s. It's why they can't cover the biggest stories-- like those emails on Hunter's laptop.

Joe was laundering corruption money through his son - we have texts, emails and photos, and they went out of their way to pretend that story didn't exist.

Does the leftist media intentionally avoid stories because it exposes DEMOCRAT incompetence and corruption?

Discuss.
    Leprosy, what's the problem that you have to thread ban so many, is it that the tripe that you post can't stand on it's own???????????????????
    Lock Him Up

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Strumpet View Post
    Leprosy, what's the problem that you have to thread ban so many, is it that the tripe that you post can't stand on it's own???????????????????
    I'll allow your fellow leftists to explain, cum gargler.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It's one thing to thread ban habitual trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I ban people.
    Then I’m a coward and proud of it. I will ignore them and ban them.
    Guess which Legion Troll gets banned from my threads from now on!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I often have a thread ban list when I start a thread.
    It's a good way to cut down on trolls who only show up to start flame wars or derail the topic.
    If you're trying to have a serious discussion, whether it's off-topic or about politics, there are some who just cannot act like adults and should be excluded.
    I thread-ban the known trolls and the more virulent racists like TDAK, TOP, CFM, Legion, USF, H. Moron, etc. They exist only to hijack a discussion and turn it into a new segment of their ongoing vendettas with normal ppl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I only ban obvious trolls and posters who blatantly engage in overt racism, misogyny, bigotry, libel, and slander. Those are not forms of "free speech" and they are not even remotely close to conventional political speech. The only reason anyone could make it onto my thread ban list is if they are either a troll, or they are a terrible human being.
    The only people who ever get banned are racists, slanderous liars, and belligerent trolls. I have been here since 2006 and have put up with a vast litany of insults, toxic grudges, bogus innuendo, slander, and petty resentments. So you are going to have to work much harder to make the case I am thin-skinned.
    Does not seem cowardly to me. Like other mature adults who respect social etiquette, it just makes sense to exclude known racists, belligerent bigots, girlish gossipers, and libelers from civilized conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    I don't allow racists, or haters in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I thread banned his ass so he couldn't shit the place up with his stinking shit.
    There are a handful of posters here who are such good-for-nothing trolls they don't deserve to be allowed to post in my threads. Or anyone else's either. Ergo, I ban only them from every thread I start.
    JPP = filthy right wing toilet. Primarily because the JPP admin allows multiple accounts or "sock puppets", as well as unlimited thread banning by OP's. Congratulations. And before you Trumptard puke bags start flapping your chancre infected lips about the hypocrisy of me talking about thread banning in a thread where I banned every one of you I could think of, all I can say is.... enjoy the taste of your own medicine, shit bags.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    It is every poster's option to ban as many others as he/she decides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Banning all the idiots is the best first line of defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    I've never put anybody on ' Ignore ' but my reserve thread ban serves useful purposes. Once you've been a member for some considerable time here you can anticipate the reaction of the forum trolls to any given topic. Sometimes you might want to investigate a topic with other reasonable members and so you post your ban to eliminate the dross from your thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    The trolls often derail the thread. I think banning trolls is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    If you want to have an off topic discussion here you normally have to ban a few out necessity.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    There are trolls who trash threads. This is a way to enable rational discourse.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Not wanting asshole trolls is not censoring.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The White House orchestrated secretive meetings with corporate media newsrooms to spin the nation’s economic crisis in favor of Joe Biden and his administration.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/07/white-house-secretly-meets-with-corrupt-press-to-spin-sympathetic-coverage-of-bidens-economic-nightmare/