Members banned from this thread: AProudLefty


Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: CNBC is shocked by the November jobs report: “A huge miss"

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,033
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 2,033 Times in 1,207 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default CNBC is shocked by the November jobs report: “A huge miss"


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy For This Post:

    Earl (12-03-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,033
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 2,033 Times in 1,207 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    US adds just 210,00 jobs in November: ANOTHER dire employment report falls below the 550,000 expected increase in payroll with Biden now facing the threat of Omicron

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-November.html

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy For This Post:

    Earl (12-03-2021), Grumpy (12-03-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    34,668
    Thanks
    52,044
    Thanked 15,091 Times in 11,628 Posts
    Groans
    31,443
    Groaned 2,263 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    “U.S. employers added just 210,000 jobs in November, well below the estimated half a million that economists had predicted.”

    Only 43% of expected jobs. A total failure of Biden’s economic plan. He has no clue.

    Biden is useless. No wonder his polling is in the toilet. Lam’s polling is under the toilet.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Grumpy (12-03-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    15,827
    Thanks
    6,514
    Thanked 7,804 Times in 5,353 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 431 Times in 409 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    “U.S. employers added just 210,000 jobs in November, well below the estimated half a million that economists had predicted.”

    Only 43% of expected jobs. A total failure of Biden’s economic plan. He has no clue.

    Biden is useless. No wonder his polling is in the toilet. Lam’s polling is under the toilet.
    This is the type of thing that happens when a complete know nothing is handed the levers of power. And Kamala? She has already become a punchline to a joke. Her staff leaking rumors EVERYWHERE, quitting by the boatload, they dont want to go down with the Kamala ship and who could blame them. Even Biden doesnt want her anymore. What a complete and total clusterfuck.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

    Earl (12-03-2021), Grumpy (12-03-2021)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    15,827
    Thanks
    6,514
    Thanked 7,804 Times in 5,353 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 431 Times in 409 Posts

    Default

    Trump/Desantis against Pete Bootycall in 24! All I can say is.....................Good luck with THAT!

    I mean, can you even imagine the political ads? All they have to do is show the one where Pete is BREAST FEEDING the baby he adopted and............


  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    34,668
    Thanks
    52,044
    Thanked 15,091 Times in 11,628 Posts
    Groans
    31,443
    Groaned 2,263 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    This is the type of thing that happens when a complete know nothing is handed the levers of power. And Kamala? She has already become a punchline to a joke. Her staff leaking rumors EVERYWHERE, quitting by the boatload, they dont want to go down with the Kamala ship and who could blame them. Even Biden doesnt want her anymore. What a complete and total clusterfuck.
    Indeed.

    Kam was hired because she is a black and a woman, a violation of the Civil Right’s law.

    Can you imagine what would have happened if Slow Joe had announced that he only wanted a white male for the VP position?

    Slow Joe is a failure but not an unexpected failure. We all knew he was an empty suit.

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    5,409
    Thanks
    1,885
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 1,456 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 75 Times in 73 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    US adds just 210,00 jobs in November: ANOTHER dire employment report falls below the 550,000 expected increase in payroll with Biden now facing the threat of Omicron

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-November.html
    HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH A BRIT NEWSPAPER RUNNING WITH THE STORY ... nyt, wapo, or even the national enquirer aren't running with this.

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    14,317
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked 8,441 Times in 5,216 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,361 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Wages up 4.8%, unemployment down, labor force participation up.

    The Biden recovery continues despite the Trumptards best efforts to stop it by killing themselves and others.

    Thank you Mr. President.

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    39,931
    Thanks
    21,428
    Thanked 29,320 Times in 15,275 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 2,449 Times in 2,204 Posts

    Default

    "Friday’s report from the Labor Department also showed that the unemployment rate fell sharply to 4.2% from 4.6%".

    "the economy is forecast to expand at a 7% annual rate in the final three months of the year"


    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/us-no...b0451e5514c97a

  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    15,827
    Thanks
    6,514
    Thanked 7,804 Times in 5,353 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 431 Times in 409 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Wages up 4.8%, unemployment down, labor force participation up.

    The Biden recovery continues despite the Trumptards best efforts to stop it by killing themselves and others.

    Thank you Mr. President.
    Gee,....after all the covid lockdown bullshit the economy had nowhere to go but UP. But,...you knew that already. Partisan hack.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-12-2021, 07:48 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2021, 12:10 PM
  3. Monster November Jobs Report!
    By anatta in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 12-09-2019, 03:31 PM
  4. Leftist Will Be Shocked Again in November
    By Red Crow in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 10-09-2018, 06:30 PM
  5. APP - November Jobs Report Beats Expectations Again
    By canceled.2021.3 in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 08:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •