Members banned from this thread: Legion and Earl

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Omicron is brining down the hammer

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Will Chicken Little completely lose it when she discovers the sky is not falling?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Will Chicken Little completely lose it when she discovers the sky is not falling?

Cuntfarts a dude, a lying pos dude.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,173 Times in 10,668 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    ...... on the unvaccinated. In Germany, unvaccinated idiots are now in lockdown. Vaccinations are about to become mandatory. Canada has now banned airline travel for the unvaccinated, and I suspect the US will be right behind them. Because WE ARE SICK OF FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU SELFISH, STUPID MORONS. Done. We have no intention of getting sick, even if it isn't that serious, because you are too fucking stupid to get a shot. Prepare to be denied entry ANYWHERE as this thing starts to spread. The good news.... if you get Covid and recover we might let fly. Maybe.

Good riddance. Stay the fuck at home or get jabbed. Capiche?

Vaccinated individuals please discuss your proposals for keeping the unclean masses from infecting us.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/europ...ntl/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1967163.html
    Hide your wives, hide your children, lock your ass in the basement and pound the keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

Matt Dillon (12-02-2021)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 8,360 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

...... on the unvaccinated. In Germany, unvaccinated idiots are now in lockdown. Vaccinations are about to become mandatory. Canada has now banned airline travel for the unvaccinated, and I suspect the US will be right behind them. Because WE ARE SICK OF FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU SELFISH, STUPID MORONS. Done. We have no intention of getting sick, even if it isn't that serious, because you are too fucking stupid to get a shot. Prepare to be denied entry ANYWHERE as this thing starts to spread. The good news.... if you get Covid and recover we might let fly. Maybe.

Vaccinated individuals please discuss your proposals for keeping the unclean masses from infecting us.

Germany cunts are just like you American cunts. Can you smell your own? Stupid fuck

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

This lastest iteration of the Trump virus may not be that bad. However, if you idiots keep rejecting vaccines, we may have a much worse one break out. You are allowing it to evolve over and over,

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Hide your wives, hide your children, lock your ass in the basement and pound the keyboard.
    All the leftists have hard ons watching the Nazi pricks duck their own citizens.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    This lastest iteration of the Trump virus may not be that bad. However, if you idiots keep rejecting vaccines, we may have a much worse one break out. You are allowing it to evolve over and over,
    We can only hope it takes out all the retarded leftists. You fucking morons are making it stronger with your fucking stab. Idiot.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

anybody died from it yet?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My OP was a nice attempt at trolling.
    actually we give it a 3 out of 10......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A cold that killed 0ver 700,000 Americans.
    now there's the information I've been looking for......you say Omicron has killed 700K?......and O'Biden's done nothing yet to stop it?......impeach the mofo......

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you must mean the Biden Virus 2.0........

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Yawn. Nice attempt at trolling. There is no vaccine for the common cold. We accept the economic cost, but make some efforts to mitigate it. The vaccine defiant basically refuse to take any mitigation measures. I expect them to accept the consequences of that decision. Meaning we will isolate them. R0 for the common cold is somewhere between 2 and 3. R0 for the delta variant is between 6 and 7. R0 for Omicron may be 5 times that. A massive common cold outbreak that impacts 10 times more people than the common cold? Sorry. Not interested in paying the price for that. I'll repeat. If you are unvaccinated and refuse to change that, stay the FUCK home.
    Yah! And Covid is related to the cold virus, dipshit!

Well, they have to have some excuse as to why all the vaccinations and boosters don't seem to be lowering infection rates.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,560 Times in 9,975 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Funny. Concart ALWAYS acts like this when the political tea leaves are turning against him and his chosen party. He's aggravated, angry as hell actually,....because he sees whats up? EVERYBODY sees it. The D's are going down hard by the nose and he is powerless to stop it. It infuriates him so he vents in here with all the THIS IS THE WAY ITS GOING TO BE bluster talk. In the end its just talk and talk is cheap just like his half wit President.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,554 Times in 2,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

how do you tell everyone you are pussy without coming out and saying you are pussy?

simple! - you post what this pussy just posted

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zymurgy For This Post:

Stone (12-02-2021)

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,560 Times in 9,975 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    how do you tell everyone you are pussy without coming out and saying you are pussy?

simple! - you post what this pussy just posted
    Exactly. He comes off like some pissed off high school girl on the rag who got cut from the cheer leading squad. Its actually pretty funny reading him sometimes.