Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Omicron is brining down the hammer

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    ...... on the unvaccinated. In Germany, unvaccinated idiots are now in lockdown. Vaccinations are about to become mandatory. Canada has now banned airline travel for the unvaccinated, and I suspect the US will be right behind them. Because WE ARE SICK OF FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU SELFISH, STUPID MORONS. Done. We have no intention of getting sick, even if it isn't that serious, because you are too fucking stupid to get a shot. Prepare to be denied entry ANYWHERE as this thing starts to spread. The good news.... if you get Covid and recover we might let fly. Maybe.

Good riddance. Stay the fuck at home or get jabbed. Capiche?

Vaccinated individuals please discuss your proposals for keeping the unclean masses from infecting us.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/europ...ntl/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1967163.html
    Good point as in get vaccinated and get the booster too. This in order to be protected against the Omicron variant.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

...... on the unvaccinated. In Germany, unvaccinated idiots are now in lockdown. Vaccinations are about to become mandatory. Canada has now banned airline travel for the unvaccinated, and I suspect the US will be right behind them. Because WE ARE SICK OF FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU SELFISH, STUPID MORONS. Done. We have no intention of getting sick, even if it isn't that serious, because you are too fucking stupid to get a shot. Prepare to be denied entry ANYWHERE as this thing starts to spread. The good news.... if you get Covid and recover we might let fly. Maybe.

Vaccinated individuals please discuss your proposals for keeping the unclean masses from infecting us.

It is about time for the responsible to be able to enjoy mixing and mingling and the irresponsible to be the ones left out of what is happening.

MANDATES ARE THE SOLUTION

Trump people are wrong.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

redfish (12-03-2021)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Concart (12-03-2021)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (12-06-2021)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Omicron is brining down the hammer
    No, Omicron isn't. Overreaching, freedom hating governments are.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

Life is Golden (12-03-2021), redfish (12-03-2021)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,533 Times in 52,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am perfectly fine with ostracizing the unvaccinated from our midst. It's for economic reasons. If you get Covid, even if you're fully vaxxed and/or have had it previously, odds are high that your employer is not going to let you return to work till you test negative, or after so many days have passed w/o symptoms, or both. How many Americans have saved up two weeks' worth of sick time? How many even have sick time off with pay at all? Since so many live paycheck-to-paycheck, going without a week or two of pay can be destructive to the family's personal budget. Then it runs right down the line -- landlords don't get paid their rent, merchants don't get business, car payments aren't made, etc.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (12-03-2021)

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    No, Omicron isn't. Overreaching, freedom hating governments are.
    Poor widdle snowfwake. The mean old government man wants you to get a shot. Such a horrible infringement on your liberties. Don't want the shot? Okay, no problem. Stay the fuck home. Next?

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

AProudLefty (12-03-2021)

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,762 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Does that mean she wants reparations?

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Poor widdle snowfwake. The mean old government man wants you to get a shot. Such a horrible infringement on your liberties. Don't want the shot? Okay, no problem. Stay the fuck home. Next?
    Your premise is still wrong, Omicron isn't "brining" the hammer. And for the umpteenth time, I am fully vaccinated. Do the vaccines work? If they do, then I am protected, so what do I care if someone else isn't.

Poor widdle snowflake. The mean old virus is so scary, even though you've been vaccinated? Admit you don't believe they work, or if you believe they do work, explain why everyone should be forced to get one so you don't have to poop your widdle pants in fear.

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your premise is still wrong, Omicron isn't "brining" the hammer. And for the umpteenth time, I am fully vaccinated. Do the vaccines work? If they do, then I am protected, so what do I care if someone else isn't.

Poor widdle snowflake. The mean old virus is so scary, even though you've been vaccinated? Admit you don't believe they work, or if you believe they do work, explain why everyone should be forced to get one so you don't have to poop your widdle pants in fear.
    What do you care if someone else isn't? If you can't figure that out, you shouldn't be in this thread. Seriously.

19. The Following User Groans At Concart For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-03-2021)

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,781 Times in 3,068 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

...... on the unvaccinated. In Germany, unvaccinated idiots are now in lockdown. Vaccinations are about to become mandatory. Canada has now banned airline travel for the unvaccinated, and I suspect the US will be right behind them.
    Why are only the unvaccinated being targeted even though vaccinated people have been contracting and spreading COVID all the same??

That goes to show that these measures are NOT about health but are rather about POLITICAL COMPLIANCE.

Because WE ARE SICK OF FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU SELFISH, STUPID MORONS. Done. We have no intention of getting sick, even if it isn't that serious, because you are too fucking stupid to get a shot.
    Yet, you are STILL getting sick and STILL spreading the disease around EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE BEEN "VACCINATED"........ Therefore, IF the lockdowns and etc were actually about health, then EVERYONE would be locked down and denied air travel and etc... but no, this isn't actually about health... this is about POLITICAL COMPLIANCE... Fuck your tyranny, dude.

Prepare to be denied entry ANYWHERE as this thing starts to spread.
    Fuck your tyranny.

The good news.... if you get Covid and recover we might let fly. Maybe.
    You are lying, and you do not control my freedom, Satanic DEMON!

No. Fuck your Satanic tyranny, DEMON!

You're already infecting yourselves, MORON... "Omicron variant" cases have pretty much all been VACCINATED people, and started with VACCINATED people...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Stone (12-03-2021)

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What do you care if someone else isn't? If you can't figure that out, you shouldn't be in this thread. Seriously.
    I know why dipshits like you think everyone should be compelled to be vaccinated, but the argument is specious, considering there are 3rd world countries that will never come close to full vaccination and there are even animal populations carrying covid. Do the vaccines work or not Mr. Poopypants?

You and your ilk don't believe in "my body my choice" unless it involves killing babies. Pussy.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

gfm7175 (12-03-2021)

24. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know why dipshits like you think everyone should be compelled to be vaccinated, but the argument is specious, considering there are 3rd world countries that will never come close to full vaccination and there are even animal populations carrying covid. Do the vaccines work or not Mr. Poopypants?

You and your ilk don't believe in "my body my choice" unless it involves killing babies. Pussy.
    Strawman, I believe no such thing. Try again.