Members banned from this thread: Legion and Earl


Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 269

Thread: Omicron is brining down the hammer

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,236
    Thanks
    923
    Thanked 1,845 Times in 1,378 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 368 Times in 347 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    ...... on the unvaccinated. In Germany, unvaccinated idiots are now in lockdown. Vaccinations are about to become mandatory. Canada has now banned airline travel for the unvaccinated, and I suspect the US will be right behind them. Because WE ARE SICK OF FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU SELFISH, STUPID MORONS. Done. We have no intention of getting sick, even if it isn't that serious, because you are too fucking stupid to get a shot. Prepare to be denied entry ANYWHERE as this thing starts to spread. The good news.... if you get Covid and recover we might let fly. Maybe.

    Good riddance. Stay the fuck at home or get jabbed. Capiche?

    Vaccinated individuals please discuss your proposals for keeping the unclean masses from infecting us.

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/europ...ntl/index.html

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1967163.html
    Good point as in get vaccinated and get the booster too. This in order to be protected against the Omicron variant.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    31,240
    Thanks
    1,753
    Thanked 7,969 Times in 6,486 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 331 Times in 319 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    FAUCI FUCKED US HARD.

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    31,240
    Thanks
    1,753
    Thanked 7,969 Times in 6,486 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 331 Times in 319 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    FAUCI FUCKED US HARD.

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31,237
    Thanks
    21,413
    Thanked 16,701 Times in 11,446 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,550 Times in 4,831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hello Concart,

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    ...... on the unvaccinated. In Germany, unvaccinated idiots are now in lockdown. Vaccinations are about to become mandatory. Canada has now banned airline travel for the unvaccinated, and I suspect the US will be right behind them. Because WE ARE SICK OF FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU SELFISH, STUPID MORONS. Done. We have no intention of getting sick, even if it isn't that serious, because you are too fucking stupid to get a shot. Prepare to be denied entry ANYWHERE as this thing starts to spread. The good news.... if you get Covid and recover we might let fly. Maybe.

    Good riddance. Stay the fuck at home or get jabbed. Capiche?

    Vaccinated individuals please discuss your proposals for keeping the unclean masses from infecting us.

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/europ...ntl/index.html

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1967163.html
    It is about time for the responsible to be able to enjoy mixing and mingling and the irresponsible to be the ones left out of what is happening.

    MANDATES ARE THE SOLUTION

    Trump people are wrong.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  5. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

    redfish (12-03-2021)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

    Concart (12-03-2021)

  7. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    31,240
    Thanks
    1,753
    Thanked 7,969 Times in 6,486 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 331 Times in 319 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    FAUCI FUCKED US HARD.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

    Controlled Opposition (12-06-2021)

  9. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Flyover Country
    Posts
    6,790
    Thanks
    3,935
    Thanked 3,794 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Groans
    288
    Groaned 171 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Omicron is brining down the hammer
    No, Omicron isn't. Overreaching, freedom hating governments are.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

    Life is Golden (12-03-2021), redfish (12-03-2021)

  11. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    59,587
    Thanks
    98,135
    Thanked 50,042 Times in 32,440 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,140 Times in 3,889 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    ...... on the unvaccinated. In Germany, unvaccinated idiots are now in lockdown. Vaccinations are about to become mandatory. Canada has now banned airline travel for the unvaccinated, and I suspect the US will be right behind them. Because WE ARE SICK OF FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU SELFISH, STUPID MORONS. Done. We have no intention of getting sick, even if it isn't that serious, because you are too fucking stupid to get a shot. Prepare to be denied entry ANYWHERE as this thing starts to spread. The good news.... if you get Covid and recover we might let fly. Maybe.

    Good riddance. Stay the fuck at home or get jabbed. Capiche?

    Vaccinated individuals please discuss your proposals for keeping the unclean masses from infecting us.

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/europ...ntl/index.html

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1967163.html
    I am perfectly fine with ostracizing the unvaccinated from our midst. It's for economic reasons. If you get Covid, even if you're fully vaxxed and/or have had it previously, odds are high that your employer is not going to let you return to work till you test negative, or after so many days have passed w/o symptoms, or both. How many Americans have saved up two weeks' worth of sick time? How many even have sick time off with pay at all? Since so many live paycheck-to-paycheck, going without a week or two of pay can be destructive to the family's personal budget. Then it runs right down the line -- landlords don't get paid their rent, merchants don't get business, car payments aren't made, etc.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- JFK (5/17/61)

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Cypress (12-03-2021)

  13. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    14,306
    Thanks
    920
    Thanked 8,426 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,434 Times in 1,360 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    No, Omicron isn't. Overreaching, freedom hating governments are.
    Poor widdle snowfwake. The mean old government man wants you to get a shot. Such a horrible infringement on your liberties. Don't want the shot? Okay, no problem. Stay the fuck home. Next?

  14. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    14,306
    Thanks
    920
    Thanked 8,426 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,434 Times in 1,360 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    AProudLefty (12-03-2021)

  16. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    57,596
    Thanks
    19,961
    Thanked 12,876 Times in 10,443 Posts
    Groans
    710
    Groaned 1,667 Times in 1,608 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Does that mean she wants reparations?
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    please don't troll.



  17. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Flyover Country
    Posts
    6,790
    Thanks
    3,935
    Thanked 3,794 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Groans
    288
    Groaned 171 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Poor widdle snowfwake. The mean old government man wants you to get a shot. Such a horrible infringement on your liberties. Don't want the shot? Okay, no problem. Stay the fuck home. Next?
    Your premise is still wrong, Omicron isn't "brining" the hammer. And for the umpteenth time, I am fully vaccinated. Do the vaccines work? If they do, then I am protected, so what do I care if someone else isn't.

    Poor widdle snowflake. The mean old virus is so scary, even though you've been vaccinated? Admit you don't believe they work, or if you believe they do work, explain why everyone should be forced to get one so you don't have to poop your widdle pants in fear.

  18. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    14,306
    Thanks
    920
    Thanked 8,426 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,434 Times in 1,360 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Your premise is still wrong, Omicron isn't "brining" the hammer. And for the umpteenth time, I am fully vaccinated. Do the vaccines work? If they do, then I am protected, so what do I care if someone else isn't.

    Poor widdle snowflake. The mean old virus is so scary, even though you've been vaccinated? Admit you don't believe they work, or if you believe they do work, explain why everyone should be forced to get one so you don't have to poop your widdle pants in fear.
    What do you care if someone else isn't? If you can't figure that out, you shouldn't be in this thread. Seriously.

  19. The Following User Groans At Concart For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (12-03-2021)

  20. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6,945
    Thanks
    3,620
    Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,974 Posts
    Groans
    36
    Groaned 67 Times in 67 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    ...... on the unvaccinated. In Germany, unvaccinated idiots are now in lockdown. Vaccinations are about to become mandatory. Canada has now banned airline travel for the unvaccinated, and I suspect the US will be right behind them.
    Why are only the unvaccinated being targeted even though vaccinated people have been contracting and spreading COVID all the same??

    That goes to show that these measures are NOT about health but are rather about POLITICAL COMPLIANCE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Because WE ARE SICK OF FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU SELFISH, STUPID MORONS. Done. We have no intention of getting sick, even if it isn't that serious, because you are too fucking stupid to get a shot.
    Yet, you are STILL getting sick and STILL spreading the disease around EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE BEEN "VACCINATED"........ Therefore, IF the lockdowns and etc were actually about health, then EVERYONE would be locked down and denied air travel and etc... but no, this isn't actually about health... this is about POLITICAL COMPLIANCE... Fuck your tyranny, dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Prepare to be denied entry ANYWHERE as this thing starts to spread.
    Fuck your tyranny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    The good news.... if you get Covid and recover we might let fly. Maybe.
    You are lying, and you do not control my freedom, Satanic DEMON!

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Good riddance. Stay the fuck at home or get jabbed. Capiche?
    No. Fuck your Satanic tyranny, DEMON!

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Vaccinated individuals please discuss your proposals for keeping the unclean masses from infecting us.
    You're already infecting yourselves, MORON... "Omicron variant" cases have pretty much all been VACCINATED people, and started with VACCINATED people...

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

    Stone (12-03-2021)

  22. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Flyover Country
    Posts
    6,790
    Thanks
    3,935
    Thanked 3,794 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Groans
    288
    Groaned 171 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    What do you care if someone else isn't? If you can't figure that out, you shouldn't be in this thread. Seriously.
    I know why dipshits like you think everyone should be compelled to be vaccinated, but the argument is specious, considering there are 3rd world countries that will never come close to full vaccination and there are even animal populations carrying covid. Do the vaccines work or not Mr. Poopypants?

    You and your ilk don't believe in "my body my choice" unless it involves killing babies. Pussy.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

    gfm7175 (12-03-2021)

  24. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    14,306
    Thanks
    920
    Thanked 8,426 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,434 Times in 1,360 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    I know why dipshits like you think everyone should be compelled to be vaccinated, but the argument is specious, considering there are 3rd world countries that will never come close to full vaccination and there are even animal populations carrying covid. Do the vaccines work or not Mr. Poopypants?

    You and your ilk don't believe in "my body my choice" unless it involves killing babies. Pussy.
    Strawman, I believe no such thing. Try again.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-08-2021, 05:21 PM
  2. Is OMICRON the End of the World?
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 11-30-2021, 04:36 PM
  3. Omicron is an anagram for Moronic
    By Stone in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-30-2021, 03:32 PM
  4. COVID Cases In South Africa’s Omicron Epicenter Decline
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2021, 03:14 PM
  5. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 05:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •