Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Omicron is brining down the hammer

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I am perfectly fine with ostracizing the unvaccinated from our midst.
    Yeah,....good luck with all that. As I said earlier,....politicians main goal in life is to be re elected. They cant bring down the Draconian hammer so many on the left lust for without being chased from office in landslide defeats. The left had their chance,....they have now lost the hearts and minds of the nation. Its over. But I will say this,...... it is my sincere hope that the current administration does in fact try. It will only hasten the demise of the D's. They wont though. Best part is.....if the dont,...they will lose at least some of their base. This is what is known as being TRULY FUCKED. Gotta love it.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Nope. My impulse is to make people accept the consequences of their decisions. Simple as that. Stay the fuck home.
    You seem to be all over the place on this topic. I distinctly remember you declaring you were superimmune because you were fully vaccinated and therefore didn’t care about the unvaccinated. Even said you didn’t feel the need to mask. Then you’ve said that after being fully vaccinated you got da COVID anyway and were symptomatic enough to have to go to the ER.
    Basically you went from not caring to admitting that the vaccine didn’t work.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 12-03-2021 at 11:06 AM.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

gfm7175 (12-03-2021), Grokmaster (12-03-2021), Life is Golden (12-03-2021), Matt Dillon (12-04-2021), redfish (12-03-2021), Sailor (12-03-2021), Stone (12-03-2021), TOP (12-03-2021)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yeah,....good luck with all that. As I said earlier,....politicians main goal in life is to be re elected. They cant bring down the Draconian hammer so many on the left lust for without being chased from office in landslide defeats. The left had their chance,....they have now lost the hearts and minds of the nation. Its over. But I will say this,...... it is my sincere hope that the current administration does in fact try. It will only hasten the demise of the D's. They wont though. Best part is.....if the dont,...they will lose at least some of their base. This is what is known as being TRULY FUCKED. Gotta love it.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

...... on the unvaccinated. In Germany, unvaccinated idiots are now in lockdown. Vaccinations are about to become mandatory. Canada has now banned airline travel for the unvaccinated, and I suspect the US will be right behind them. Because WE ARE SICK OF FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU SELFISH, STUPID MORONS. Done. We have no intention of getting sick, even if it isn't that serious, because you are too fucking stupid to get a shot. Prepare to be denied entry ANYWHERE as this thing starts to spread. The good news.... if you get Covid and recover we might let fly. Maybe.

Good riddance. Stay the fuck at home or get jabbed. Capiche?

Vaccinated individuals please discuss your proposals for keeping the unclean masses from infecting us.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/europ...ntl/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1967163.html
    horseshit, one case in the USA and it was very mild and the person has already recovered. just another hoax for the ignorant like you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Post:

gfm7175 (12-03-2021), Grokmaster (12-03-2021)

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

I am perfectly fine with ostracizing the unvaccinated from our midst. It's for economic reasons. If you get Covid, even if you're fully vaxxed and/or have had it previously, odds are high that your employer is not going to let you return to work till you test negative, or after so many days have passed w/o symptoms, or both. How many Americans have saved up two weeks' worth of sick time? How many even have sick time off with pay at all? Since so many live paycheck-to-paycheck, going without a week or two of pay can be destructive to the family's personal budget. Then it runs right down the line -- landlords don't get paid their rent, merchants don't get business, car payments aren't made, etc.
    does that include the millions that don't get a flu shot every year? the ones who let their tetanus lapse? the ones who do not have smallpox vax? where does this shit end?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Post:

gfm7175 (12-03-2021), Grokmaster (12-03-2021)

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am perfectly fine with ostracizing the unvaccinated from our midst. It's for economic reasons. If you get Covid, even if you're fully vaxxed and/or have had it previously, odds are high that your employer is not going to let you return to work till you test negative, or after so many days have passed w/o symptoms, or both. How many Americans have saved up two weeks' worth of sick time? How many even have sick time off with pay at all? Since so many live paycheck-to-paycheck, going without a week or two of pay can be destructive to the family's personal budget. Then it runs right down the line -- landlords don't get paid their rent, merchants don't get business, car payments aren't made, etc.
    Two weeks? I wish!

Breakthrough COVID put me out of work, from initial exposure to complete recovery, for about 5 1/2 weeks. My wife never returned to work. Said “fuck this, work isn’t worth it anymore.”

We are lucky. We can absorb the hit. Everyone isn’t that fortunate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-03-2021)

11. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

...... on the unvaccinated. In Germany, unvaccinated idiots are now in lockdown. Vaccinations are about to become mandatory. Canada has now banned airline travel for the unvaccinated, and I suspect the US will be right behind them. Because WE ARE SICK OF FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU SELFISH, STUPID MORONS. Done. We have no intention of getting sick, even if it isn't that serious, because you are too fucking stupid to get a shot. Prepare to be denied entry ANYWHERE as this thing starts to spread. The good news.... if you get Covid and recover we might let fly. Maybe.

Good riddance. Stay the fuck at home or get jabbed. Capiche?

Vaccinated individuals please discuss your proposals for keeping the unclean masses from infecting us.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/europ...ntl/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1967163.html
    WOW!!! IF THEY'RE NOT CAREFUL...THEY MIGHT GET THE SNIFFLES!!!

SEE HOW DESPERATE THE CORON-A-CRATS ARE TO PROMOTE and PROLONG THEIR SACRED PANDEMIC?

NOTHING LEFTISTS LOVE MORE THAN GOVERNMENT FORCE.

NOT TO MENTION..A FULLY VACCINATED AND BOOSTED MAN IN MINNESOTA CAUGHT IT...AND HAD THE SNIFFLES.

DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW ASININE YOU AND THE REST OF THE CORON-A-CRATS LOOK TRYING TO HYPE OMICRON, A ALMOST ENTRIRELY HARMLESS VIRUS, TO TRY TO PROMOTE VACCINES THAT DON'T STOP IT ANYWAY???
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

gfm7175 (12-03-2021)

13. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    does that include the millions that don't get a flu shot every year? the ones who let their tetanus lapse? the ones who do not have smallpox vax? where does this shit end?
    Obviously the needs of "We, the People" need to be Constitutionally balanced with the rights and needs of the individual.

In business, would most Republicans agree that businesses have a right to protect themselves from robbery, arson and pandemics if the city, state and/or federal governments haven't fixed the problem? Usually more police, longer sentences, etc

If a person doesn't use common sense to protect themselves and those they are responsible for, then why should I have to pay for their mistakes? Why should anyone?

I'm against forced vaccinations, but the voting public is free to require all kids in school to wear a mask, be vaccinated as appropriate, not pissing or shitting in the hallways and any other common sense health measures. If someone disagrees they have multiple choices, but they don't have a right to go against public consent by force or trickery. File a lawsuit just like Trump always does.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

I am perfectly fine with ostracizing the unvaccinated from our midst.
    let us know when you come up with the solution to the unvaccinated question..........adolph
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

15. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clownfart View Post
    Strawman, I believe no such thing. Try again.
    Using deflection and refusing to address the salient point of my post while you're getting your ass kicked. I hereby dub thee "Clownfart".

16. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    WOW!!! IF THEY'RE NOT CAREFUL...THEY MIGHT GET THE SNIFFLES!!!

SEE HOW DESPERATE THE CORON-A-CRATS ARE TO PROMOTE and PROLONG THEIR SACRED PANDEMIC?

NOT TO MENTION..A FULLY VACCINATED AND BOOSTED MAN IN MINNESOTA CAUGHT IT...AND HAD THE SNIFFLES.

DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW ASININE YOU AND THE REST OF THE CORON-A-CRATS LOOK TRYING TO HYPE OMICRON, A ALMOST ENTRIRELY HARMLESS VIRUS, TO TRY TO PROMOTE VACCINES THAT DON'T STOP IT ANYWAY???
    Have you met tigerred59? You two might get along well just like GreatAmerican and Terry4Trump.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

17. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    You truly are misinformed and ignorant. Tetanus is not transmissible from person to person. Influenza is rarely fatal nor does the patient have lingering after-effects. No one has been given a smallpox vax in nearly 50 years. It was declared eradicated in 1980.

Dismissed.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    let us know when you come up with the solution to the unvaccinated question..........adolph
    Just did, Josef.

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Two weeks? I wish!

Breakthrough COVID put me out of work, from initial exposure to complete recovery, for about 5 1/2 weeks. My wife never returned to work. Said “fuck this, work isn’t worth it anymore.”

We are lucky. We can absorb the hit. Everyone isn’t that fortunate.
    Very true. I'm sorry that you both were so ill. How are you doing now?

20. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Very true. I'm sorry that you both were so ill. How are you doing now?
    Doing just fine. I think. I had a recent diagnosis of a heart murmur. Scared the shit out of me. No symptoms. Didn’t have one a year ago.

I was running hard this summer. Getting my heart rate to 150 or so. Runs of 5-10 miles in August. I read where murmurs can be caused by something like this. Finally get into the doc next week to look again. Could COVID have caused it? The hard running? My age (67)? Don’t know. Just want to get back into my running routine.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-03-2021)