Thread: Another Coward Cop Fearing for his Life; Shoots Man in Wheelchair in the Back 9x's

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cool Another Coward Cop Fearing for his Life; Shoots Man in Wheelchair in the Back 9x's

Arizona cop fatally shoots man in wheelchair nine times in the back

https://nypost.com/2021/12/01/video-...in-wheelchair/

Harrowing footage caught the moment an off-duty Arizona cop working as a Walmart security guard shot a 61-year-old man in a wheelchair nine times in the back, killing him — after the disabled man allegedly shoplifted.

The officer, Ryan Remington, was on assignment at the Walmart in Tucson on Monday when an employee alerted him about 6 p.m. that a customer in a motorized wheelchair had swiped a toolbox, KGUN reported.

The employee caught up with the suspect, identified later as Richard Lee Richards, and asked him to show a receipt in the parking lot.

“Instead of providing the receipt, Mr. Richards brandished a knife and said, ‘Here’s your receipt,’” Police Chief Chris Magnus said in a statement, according to CNN.
    The chief said Remington, a four-year member of the Tucson police force, also followed Richards while “attempting to gain his cooperation” and surrender the blade.
    “Mr. Richards refused to comply, and instead continued to head through the Walmart and Lowe’s parking lots,” Magnus said. “According to the Walmart employee, Mr. Richards said, ‘If you want me to put down the knife, you’re going to have to shoot me.'”

9 to 10 He gets an Invite to Looser 's House
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Victim had a knife and lots of people in wheelchairs are perfectly healthy. It's an act to help them get away with stealing. Also many are handicapped but not paralyzed. They can walk though not far, and can be a threat.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

If only the Cop would have run around and shot the guy in the front. That "I was in fear of my life" might have worked.
    Shooting the guy in the back 9 times, ... probably not.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,173 Times in 10,668 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post

Harrowing footage caught the moment an off-duty Arizona cop working as a Walmart security guard shot a 61-year-old man in a wheelchair nine times in the back, killing him — after the disabled man allegedly shoplifted.

The officer, Ryan Remington, was on assignment at the Walmart in Tucson on Monday when an employee alerted him about 6 p.m. that a customer in a motorized wheelchair had swiped a toolbox, KGUN reported.

The employee caught up with the suspect, identified later as Richard Lee Richards, and asked him to show a receipt in the parking lot.

“Instead of providing the receipt, Mr. Richards brandished a knife and said, ‘Here’s your receipt,’” Police Chief Chris Magnus said in a statement, according to CNN.
    The chief said Remington, a four-year member of the Tucson police force, also followed Richards while “attempting to gain his cooperation” and surrender the blade.
    “Mr. Richards refused to comply, and instead continued to head through the Walmart and Lowe’s parking lots,” Magnus said. “According to the Walmart employee, Mr. Richards said, ‘If you want me to put down the knife, you’re going to have to shoot me.'”

Fuck with the bull you get the horns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    If only the Cop would have run around and shot the guy in the front. That "I was in fear of my life" might have worked.
    Shooting the guy in the back 9 times, ... probably not.
    I doubt he shot him in the back. The press lies about everything.

9 shots is a lot. I assume the cop had the standard 9mm round and i'm not a big fan of that but still - 9 shots does seem like overkill.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post

There's already two threads about this ffs. Anyway why do you care the victim is white, have you joined WLM?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

you got to watch out for these racist cops hired by the people who run blue cities.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I doubt he shot him in the back. The press lies about everything.

9 shots is a lot. I assume the cop had the standard 9mm round and i'm not a big fan of that but still - 9 shots does seem like overkill.

I wonder if the guy in the wheelchair was a Veteran?