Members banned from this thread: Bourbon, gemini104104, AProudLefty, Hoosier Daddy and jessica3421

Thread: Juju juice junkies scream and cry, but SCIENCE™ says they're telling a lie

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Default Juju juice junkies scream and cry, but SCIENCE™ says they're telling a lie

High COVID-19 vaccination rates were expected to reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in populations by reducing the number of possible sources for transmission and thereby to reduce the burden of COVID-19 disease.

Recent data, however, indicate that the epidemiological relevance of COVID-19 vaccinated individuals is increasing.

Secondary attack rates among household contacts exposed to fully vaccinated index cases was similar to household contacts exposed to unvaccinated index cases (25% for vaccinated vs 23% for unvaccinated).

https://tinyurl.com/2p85n82n

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lightbulb Let's pretend juju juice jabs cause "post-pandemic stress disorder"

Up to 300,000 people facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder, warn physicians

https://tinyurl.com/2p946ye9

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. If your COVID test comes back positive on a PCR test, you have a well over 99% chance of recovering from the disease that you are being diagnosed with. And that's assuming the PCR test was accurate. Most aren't.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/h...s-testing.html

This has remained the case since the beginning of COVID Mania.

It doesn’t matter which “new strain” surfaces, whether it’s Alpha, Beta, Delta, or the next dominant strain, the result has remained consistent.

2. The average age of a COVID death both in the United States and abroad is about the same as the average lifespan.

In previous global plagues, this was not at all the case.

3. The hysteria surrounding COVID Mania is the product of the world’s largest and most widespread case of wholesale statistics fraud, corruption, and deceit.

However, as Delta became the dominant strain (according to gene sequence tests), everyone who was “dying of COVID” now had a Delta tag attached to their case file.

Since earlier this summer, Delta has had complete dominance over COVID testing.

Here’s the latest from the CDC, showing that over 99.9% of samples in recent months have come back attached to Delta.

4. The early Omicron cases, like 99+% of all other COVID cases, regardless of variants, have been reported as mild.

This has confused doctors and scientists who don’t know what to make of the panicked presses and world governments treating Omicron as if it’s the Black Plague.

Should Omicron succeed Delta on the surveillance test, then Omicron will inevitably replace Delta as the new “deadly virus.”

Every death with a positive Omicron test is a headline.

If Omicron becomes dominant (and some virologists are convinced that it will, but it remains to be seen), it will inevitably find its way into a nursing home or another setting where the average individual is both very old and very sick.

When these individuals tragically pass away, they will be considered “Omicron deaths.”

The same goes for the 450 pound diabetic, or someone the media will describe as a “young and healthy person with no comorbidities,” eventually “dies of Omicron.”

If Omicron supersedes Delta, that means billions of potential hosts for a virus with a previously tracked 99.8-99.9% recovery rate.

So, regardless of whether Omicron has become a mutation so weak that it is akin to the common cold, there will be enough headlines for the juju juice junkies to keep the panic propaganda pulsing.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Commies partner with Pfizer for drone advertising propaganda

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Pfizer boss: Annual Covid jabs for years to come

People will be likely to need to have annual Covid vaccinations for many years to come, the head of Pfizer has told the BBC

Dr Albert Bourla said he thought this would be needed to maintain a "very high level of protection".

https://tinyurl.com/yckm5rd6

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,096 Times in 12,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Rolling the dice at taking a booster right now is idiotic. If this bug has now gotten all the way around the fake vaccines then a booster can only be a negative, it cant help.

We should know more in a few days, but the news is currently dreadful.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    We should know more in a few days.
    What should we know more about in a few days?

The news is currently dreadful.
    Only if you believe it.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    What should we know more about in a few days?

Only if you believe it.
    Whether this variant totally escapes both immunity from having had COVID and the fake vaccines, how hard this one hits kids, and what kinds of hospitalization and death rates we are likely looking at. All of this we will know by the middle of the month at the latest, but we should know earlier.

Also Western Civilization is in shambles now, with the mismanagement of this pandemic and thus not being able to get past this we are now on the cusp of total societal collapse, which will include the ramping up of tyranny.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whether this variant totally escapes both immunity from having had COVID and the fake vaccines, how hard this one hits kids, and what kinds of hospitalization and death rates we are likely looking at. All of this we will know by the middle of the month at the latest, but we should know earlier.
    Who told you that?

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Who told you that?
    I am telling you that, and I have an life long record of being right a high percentage of the time because I am one of the few who got myself educated, you might want to pay attention.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am telling you that, and I have an life long record of being right a high percentage of the time because I am one of the few who got myself educated, you might want to pay attention.
    Is that so?