Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Freedom of speech vs Technology

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by antiall View Post
    You may not be able to understand. But I will tell you again anyways. The reason I don't say what I would around here is because IT WOULDN'T BE ALLOWED. Then, there is the other major problem. YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW! You would also be pissed off at me for telling you. I have been telling people truths at forums for years. From what I have found, the vast majority of people want absolutely nothing to do with the truth. They prefer lies. You can say that you would like to know some truth. But almost certainly, it would be another lie. A lie that you yourself may want to believe. But that doesn't make it true. Over many years, I have told many people where the truth can be found. It may be a shit forum, but at least I am there. That is enough. I have invited those many people to speak to me there. Nobody ever has. I doubt if anybody ever will.

Attachment 21428
    I give up. I don't think you have any "truths" to reveal. If you did, I don't think they would be removed from JPP.

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BattleofHodow View Post
    I see Poles, Hungarians, Czechs & Slovaks as more normal & Russians as more masochistic & Cossacks / Ukrainians as more sadistic.

Do you deny Cossacks / Ukrainians as perpetrating genocide upon the Polish nation!?

The Cossack Uprising & Wolyn Massacres killed about 1.5 million Poles.

Generally speaking, I'm not much interested about the history of warfare in Europe. They have been going at each other for centuries. What does interest me to some degree is Europeans fighting against muslim invasion. On Sepetember 11, 1683, (though some say it was September 12) European forces lead by King John III Sobieski broke the Ottoman siege of Vienna.

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

Generally speaking, I'm not much interested about the history of warfare in Europe. They have been going at each other for centuries. What does interest me to some degree is Europeans fighting against muslim invasion. On Sepetember 11, 1683, (though some say it was September 12) European forces lead by King John III Sobieski broke the Ottoman siege of Vienna.
    Thanks to Merkel's ruling by decree for all of Europe that ship has sailed.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Thanks to Merkel's ruling by decree for all of Europe that ship has sailed.

Anything that has been done can be undone.

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anything that has been done can be undone.
    No, and that has a lot to do with why the Revolution is willing to suffer what ever ramifications they must for opening America's borders....once the people are here for any length of time we will never be able to get rid of them, they will have changed America forever no matter what else happens next.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, and that has a lot to do with why the Revolution is willing to suffer what ever ramifications they must for opening America's borders....once the people are here for any length of time we will never be able to get rid of them, they will have changed America forever no matter what else happens next.

I say yes. It can be done. The only thing stopping it is that nobody really cares what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. In the mid 50's, Eisenhower deported around 1.5 million illegals in what was called "Operation Wetback." If you aren't supporting racism, you're supporting defeat. There is only one forum that I found where you could discuss the need for racism. This forum isn't it.

7. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I say yes. It can be done. The only thing stopping it is that nobody really cares what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. In the mid 50's, Eisenhower deported around 1.5 million illegals in what was called "Operation Wetback." If you aren't supporting racism, you're supporting defeat. There is only one forum that I found where you could discuss the need for racism. This forum isn't it.
    I can see that, and I wonder where you went wrong.

8. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Which forum is that!?

9. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can see that, and I wonder where you went wrong.

I went wrong with you. And everybody else like you. Which is the vast majority of people. Also, not even forums will allow me to speak the truth. So what little power I personally have to do anything is diminished even more. Another thing is that I doubt that in my entire life I have ever made more than $100,000. Then, take an anti-White treasonous scumbag like Bill Gates. Since 2003, he has given over 29 million dollars to the openly racist group LaRaza. (The Race) You can bet your ass they aren't supporting gringos.

10. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I went wrong with you. And everybody else like you. Which is the vast majority of people. Also, not even forums will allow me to speak the truth. So what little power I personally have to do anything is diminished even more. Another thing is that I doubt that in my entire life I have ever made more than $100,000. Then, take an anti-White treasonous scumbag like Bill Gates. Since 2003, he has given over 29 million dollars to the openly racist group LaRaza. (The Race) You can bet your ass they aren't supporting gringos.
    I have not lied in years, and I have been the champion of free minds and free speech for my entire life.

Get Bent.

11. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have not lied in years, and I have been the champion of free minds and free speech for my entire life.

Get Bent.

Are you kidding me?! You are so brainwashed that to you lies are the truth. Just like it is with the vast majority of people. So get bent yourself.

12. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you kidding me?! You are so brainwashed that to you lies are the truth. Just like it is with the vast majority of people. So get bent yourself.
    You know where to find me when you think that I am wrong. I am however right a high percentage of the time. That is what the education was for.

Give it your best shot.

13. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You know where to find me when you think that I am wrong. I am however right a high percentage of the time. That is what the education was for.

Give it your best shot.
    Well it's possible you could speak the truth. About topics that don't matter.