Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Hundreds of children brawl at trampoline park...My God unreal

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    23,386
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 7,115 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 769 Times in 712 Posts

    Default Hundreds of children brawl at trampoline park...My God unreal

    TAMPA, Fla. - Parents who take their kids to a trampoline park in Tampa want to know how a fight turned into a massive brawl involving hundreds of children.



    https://www.fox5ny.com/news/no-arres...rampoline-park

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    14,427
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 8,514 Times in 5,260 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,437 Times in 1,363 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!

    Get a life.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    evince (12-01-2021)

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    35,912
    Thanks
    21,101
    Thanked 11,903 Times in 9,205 Posts
    Groans
    4,181
    Groaned 1,205 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Floriduh...

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    43,873
    Thanks
    15,820
    Thanked 12,032 Times in 9,238 Posts
    Groans
    448
    Groaned 2,417 Times in 2,233 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    TAMPA, Fla. - Parents who take their kids to a trampoline park in Tampa want to know how a fight turned into a massive brawl involving hundreds of children.



    https://www.fox5ny.com/news/no-arres...rampoline-park

    We need MORE People. Importing MORE PEOPLE will help solve these problems. Phantasmal says the country isn't 'filled'.

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    23,386
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 7,115 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 769 Times in 712 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!
    It is when they grow up to be gang banging killers...they are taught everything is the fault of evil whitey

    Chicago lives with that HORROR!!!!!!! every day

    Its not mostly whites on the rampage looting stores taking what they want etc..Lets go loot the store ..THEY OWE US

  7. The Following User Groans At volsrock For This Awful Post:

    Nordberg (12-01-2021)

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    31,635
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 15,124 Times in 9,652 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,568 Times in 2,394 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    It is when they grow up to be gang banging killers...they are taught everything is the fault of evil whitey

    Chicago lives with that HORROR!!!!!!! every day

    Its not mostly whites on the rampage looting stores taking what they want etc
    But these aren’t grown ups, and unsupervised junior high kids in large groups fighting isn’t really a shocker, not preferable, but happens often in lot of playgrounds across America. Just be thankful they didn’t have guns as some in the right would say was their Constitutional “right”

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

    evince (12-01-2021)

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    58,423
    Thanks
    20,324
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 10,577 Posts
    Groans
    716
    Groaned 1,673 Times in 1,614 Posts

    Default

    Rumble at the Bronx Zoo.
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    please don't troll.




    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    BattleofHodow (12-01-2021)

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    23,386
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 7,115 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 769 Times in 712 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    But these aren’t grown ups, and unsupervised junior high kids in large groups fighting isn’t really a shocker, not preferable, but happens often in lot of playgrounds across America. Just be thankful they didn’t have guns as some in the right would say was their Constitutional “right”
    Link to mostly white kids massive brawl...link to mostly whites on rampage looting Best Buy


    link to where its a "kids" constitutional right to have a gun

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

    Jim Eagle (12-01-2021)

  14. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    5,460
    Thanks
    1,908
    Thanked 1,915 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 76 Times in 74 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    .
    Did the popo separate the thugs by race ???

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

    Jim Eagle (12-01-2021)

  16. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    14,427
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 8,514 Times in 5,260 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,437 Times in 1,363 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Oh I missed that the OP made this a race thing. I should have known. Carry on.

  17. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    23,386
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 7,115 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 769 Times in 712 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Oh I missed that the OP made this a race thing. I should have known. Carry on.
    Yup... u pos made the Kyle shooting a race thing!


    unless u can link 100 white kids in a massive brawl or white kids rampaging a Best Buy...its a race thing

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

    Jim Eagle (12-01-2021)

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    23,386
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 7,115 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 769 Times in 712 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Oh I missed that the OP made this a race thing. I should have known. Carry on.
    Hell here is another one from this year

    Massive brawl erupts among teenagers inside Illinois trampoline park, video shows



    I will wait on the link to the white kids

  20. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    58,423
    Thanks
    20,324
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 10,577 Posts
    Groans
    716
    Groaned 1,673 Times in 1,614 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Yup... u pos made the Kyle shooting a race thing!


    unless u can link 100 white kids in a massive brawl or white kids rampaging a Best Buy...its a race thing
    Soccer hoodlums brawl all the time.
    Dachshund Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    please don't troll.




    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The right of citizens to have arms is essential to a community being able to form a militia.

  21. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    23,386
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 7,115 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 769 Times in 712 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Soccer hoodlums brawl all the time.
    Link to massive KID brawl at a USA High School soccer game

  22. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    149,051
    Thanks
    48,285
    Thanked 25,769 Times in 19,917 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 18,977 Times in 17,587 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    But these aren’t grown ups, and unsupervised junior high kids in large groups fighting isn’t really a shocker, not preferable, but happens often in lot of playgrounds across America. Just be thankful they didn’t have guns as some in the right would say was their Constitutional “right”
    It looks like republicans for trump at the capital

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-08-2021, 09:46 PM
  2. Hundreds of black teenagers destroyed Golf and Games Family Park
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-28-2020, 05:57 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2019, 05:32 PM
  4. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-24-2019, 06:30 PM
  5. Unreal: Rescued hikers drown inside vehicle leaving state park
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 03:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •