Thread: Mother Chased Leopard for Almost a Mile Then Fought It After It Took Her 8-year-old S

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,494 Times in 9,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Default Mother Chased Leopard for Almost a Mile Then Fought It After It Took Her 8-year-old S

Mother Chased Leopard for Almost a Mile Then Fought It After It Took Her 8-year-old Son

Amother from the Indian state Madhya Pradesh chased down a leopard for almost a mile before fighting it to save her 8-year-old son.

The woman, Kiran Baiga, was working at around 7 p.m. local time on November 28 when a leopard snatched the boy, Rahul, who was sitting nearby. She saw the leopard run off and chased it for 1 kilometer (0.6 miles), News18 reports.

When she caught up to the leopard, Baiga found it with her son in its jaws, and it was holding him with its claws.

According to Granthshala India, Baiga struck the leopard with a stick and managed to free Rahul. The leopard then attacked Baiga and she grabbed its paw and pushed it away.

Other villagers then arrived at the scene and the leopard ran away into the forest, News18 reports. Baiga then lost consciousness and woke up in hospital.

Both Baiga and her son were injured in the attack and received treatment in hospital. Footage of the pair being interviewed has been shared online. Rahul appears to have suffered an injury to his eye, cheek and chin.

Nikhil Suryavanshi, from News18, tweeted: "In Sidhi district of Madhya Pradesh, a mother fought to ... save her son. The ... son of this mother was taken away by the leopard. The mother chased the leopard a kilometer away and snatched the child from it.

Both mother and son were injured in this incident."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...son/ar-AARiyNS

Last edited by signalmankenneth; 12-01-2021 at 09:44 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Matt Dillon (11-30-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Hopefully they have a full recovery.

That's what guns are made for. Killing wildcats, bears, coyotes. Whatever needs kilt, basically.

If crackers from back in the day never did that in America, these Milquetoast soft leftist motherfuckers wouldn't even be around.

It's not like they know how to make it in the real world or anything. Where to get things to eat and whatnot.

How to kill a pack of coyotes or a bear or a wildcat.

Lemme tell you something. If you're ever deep in the woods and smell cat piss, that's not a good feeling and it chills a cracker like me to the bone.

Cats are serious business. I've never seen a black panther, but I've seen a regular one here. That's enough for me.

You're lucky if you draw a bead on it and shoot before it rips you apart. I haven't had to yet, Thank God.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-30-2021 at 09:03 PM.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

That's what guns are made for. Killing wildcats, bears, coyotes. Whatever needs kilt, basically.

If crackers from back in the day never did that in America, these Milquetoast soft leftist motherfuckers wouldn't even be around.

It's not like they know how to make it in the real world or anything. Where to get things to eat and whatnot.

Lemme tell you something. If you're ever deep in the woods and smell cat piss, that's not a good feeling and it chills a cracker like me to the bone.

Cats are serious business. I've never seen a black panther, but I've seen a regular one here. That's enough for me.

You're lucky if you draw a bead on it and shoot before it rips you apart. I haven't had to yet, Thank God.
    Fuck you loud mouthed idiot.

Like all rightwing wannabe heroes, you're all talk.

People actually needed guns back then and nobody on the left today is saying otherwise you bloviating redneck jackass.

I truly hope every last on of you macho-talking, asshole gun-goobers accidentally fucking shoot yourselves someday.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Fuck you loud mouthed idiot.

Like all rightwing wannabe heroes, you're all talk.

People actually needed guns back then and nobody on the left today is saying otherwise you bloviating redneck jackass.

I truly hope every last on of you macho-talking, asshole gun-goobers accidentally fucking shoot yourselves someday.
    That's nice, honey.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

It's amazing how the media just refuses to run stories about another poor unarmed person being ripped apart by a black panther every week.
    I guess it is just no longer news because it happens so often.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

That reminds me of a Far Side cartoon. A huge monster is lying dead in the street of a city and a reporter is interviewing an old man holding a shotgun and the caption reads “ Well I saw this monster on TV terrorizing folks and I thought hell why doesn’t someone just shoot the varmint.”.

Try not to be a varmint.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Matt Dillon (12-03-2021)