Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: At least 3 killed in shooting at Michigan high school

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sorry.....I assumed you knew what you were talking about........a serious mistake on my part.......
    i just kicked your ass, boy. i showed how handguns can be assault weapons and have been used as such in school shootings. dumbfuck. i don't dwell on tragic stories like this in the news, we do not know why the kid went nuts or what kind of gun he used, as far as I know. and who cares if some call it the oxford shooting? you are just a punk ass bitch. suck on that.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    White Supremacists prefer truck bombs and daycare centers.
    yeah, but he had ties to a white christian group pissed off about koresh and waco and them killing everyone rather than surrender.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,590 Times in 51,902 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    what is the oxford shooting, dickhead? i said a hand gun can be an assault weapon and then I showed how they were in the case of the sandy hook shootings. suck on that, lying dickhead.
    You looked stupid saying it the first time. You surprised me saying it twice.
    whatever, bitch. a handgun can be an assault weapon, stupid shit. the loony tune who killed 20 kids and 4 teachers at sandy hook had two assault weapon handguns on his pathetic, chickenshit ass.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

i showed how handguns can be assault weapons
    this may have slipped your notice but you didn't actually take the time to show anything at all about how the handguns in question (whether Sandy Hook or the Oxford you knew nothing about) meet the two step standard for the definition of an assaults weapon......I, for one, assumed that was because you didn't even know there WAS a definition of assault weapon and thought it was just a thing lib'ruls said about guns.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

if only more kids had assault weapons. kyle proved how safe it makes everyone when dumbass teens have an assault weapon on them.
    if only we held the parents accountable, the shootings would stop
    Doc Dutch finally admits he is a steaming pile of chickenshit!

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

i just kicked your ass, boy. i showed how handguns can be assault weapons and have been used as such in school shootings. dumbfuck. i don't dwell on tragic stories like this in the news, we do not know why the kid went nuts or what kind of gun he used, as far as I know. and who cares if some call it the oxford shooting? you are just a punk ass bitch. suck on that.
    so can cars, we should ban automobiles too using your pea brain logic
    Doc Dutch finally admits he is a steaming pile of chickenshit!

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    this may have slipped your notice but you didn't actually take the time to show anything at all about how the handguns in question (whether Sandy Hook or the Oxford you knew nothing about) meet the two step standard for the definition of an assaults weapon......I, for one, assumed that was because you didn't even know there WAS a definition of assault weapon and thought it was just a thing lib'ruls said about guns.........
    yes, i did, stupid fuck bitch- to those who can read.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    so can cars, we should ban automobiles too using your pea brain logic
    lamest right wing excuse ever. cars can be used to travel, to go to the doctor, to get groceries, and is used to kill someone maybe 0.001% of the time. guns make those who carry them less safe, those who have them in their houses less safe, cannot do anything useful except when used by cops or soldiers and maybe 1% of the time by private citizens. so fuck you. you are too stupid to post.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,541 Times in 9,992 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

i said a hand gun can be an assault weapon
    So can a car and was this month

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You looked stupid saying it the first time. You surprised me saying it twice.
    it fits the definition, you stupid fuck clown. learn to read!! you can do it!! here is the definition of an assault weapon, you stupid fuck piece of shit bitch who needs his punk ass kicked-

Assault weapon - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Assault_weapon
    Differing state law definitions — Drawing from federal and state law definitions, the term assault weapon refers primarily to semi-automatic rifles, pistols .

What Is an Assault Weapon | Assault Rifle | Live Sciencehttps://www.livescience.com › 26352-definition-assault-...
    Jan 17, 2013 — The Connecticut definition of "assault weapon" includes semiautomatic pistols with "an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside ..

the guns the sandy hook loon used were all assault weapons, you piece of shit punk. fuck you.

SGM Tactical 10mm 30-Round Extended Magazine for Glock ...https://gunmagwarehouse.com › sgm-tactical-glock-20-...
    This is an SGM® Tactical 10mm 30-round extended magazine for Glock® 20/40 pistols. Featuring the same durable steel-reinforced polymer construction.

Gear Review: The Sig Sauer P320 Pistol - Alpha Konceptshttps://www.alphakoncepts.com › blog › sig-sauer-p320
    The subcompact magazine is 12 rounds in 9mm but will accept larger magazines. The barrel length is 3.6″. The compact size P320 is about as large as the ..

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    So can a car and was this month
    how many kids in school have been run over by cars in the hall?

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it fits the definition, you stupid fuck clown. learn to read!! you can do it!! here is the definition of an assault weapon, you stupid fuck piece of shit bitch who needs his punk ass kicked-

Assault weapon - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Assault_weapon
    Differing state law definitions — Drawing from federal and state law definitions, the term assault weapon refers primarily to semi-automatic rifles, pistols .

What Is an Assault Weapon | Assault Rifle | Live Sciencehttps://www.livescience.com › 26352-definition-assault-...
    Jan 17, 2013 — The Connecticut definition of "assault weapon" includes semiautomatic pistols with "an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside ..

the guns the sandy hook loon used were all assault weapons, you piece of shit punk. fuck you.

SGM Tactical 10mm 30-Round Extended Magazine for Glock ...https://gunmagwarehouse.com › sgm-tactical-glock-20-...
    This is an SGM® Tactical 10mm 30-round extended magazine for Glock® 20/40 pistols. Featuring the same durable steel-reinforced polymer construction.

Gear Review: The Sig Sauer P320 Pistol - Alpha Konceptshttps://www.alphakoncepts.com › blog › sig-sauer-p320
    The subcompact magazine is 12 rounds in 9mm but will accept larger magazines. The barrel length is 3.6″. The compact size P320 is about as large as the ..
    You're an idiot who is either lying or fucking stupid. I'm inclined to believe a little of both. From the link you clipped off:

A semi-automatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least one of the following features: 1) The ability to accept a detachable ammunition magazine that attaches at some location outside the pistol grip; 2) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward pistol grip or silencer; 3) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm without being burned (except a slide that encloses the barrel); or 4) A second hand grip;5

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    if only we held the parents accountable, the shootings would stop
    They will. Most states have laws holding the owners of the gun responsible for access by children.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

yes, i did, stupid fuck bitch- to those who can read.

why do you think a picture, in which the word "assault" does not even appear, proves that a hand gun meets the definition of an assault weapon......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Mass shooters are almost always white.
    Unless you are in chickago