Thread: Who knew, even China has a conspiracy driven ultra nationalist right

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,273 Times in 13,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Default Who knew, even China has a conspiracy driven ultra nationalist right

”An increasingly vocal faction of society views some green measures as bending to demands from hostile Western powers.”

“The past year has seen some of the most encouraging steps from China to curb its emissions of planet-warming greenhouse gases. But an increasingly vocal nationalist faction of society is making some progress difficult.”

“This year a particular conspiracy theory started to gain traction: that foreign actors are reaching into Chinese society and policy making, trying to influence public opinion and derail the nation’s economic and geopolitical ascent.”

“PaperClip, a media platform that posted popular science videos, was forced shut down this summer after a blogger with 2.6 million followers on Weibo accused the website of being “anti-Chinese” and sponsored by “foreign forces.” The crime? PaperClip had called for reducing the consumption of meat because of its environmental impact, and some of its employees had posted “anti-Chinese” comments on Twitter.”

“As evidence of its foreign ties, the blogger, who goes by Sailei, cited PaperClip’s collaboration with World Wide Fund for Nature, a nonprofit based in Switzerland. Sailei has also posted videos attacking green non-governmental organizations in China for “carrying out the Western agenda” that have garnered million of views and been endorsed by official accounts belonging to the Chinese army and Communist Youth League.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...mate-ambitions

A lot of similarities there with the MAGA militia right down to the motivating unfounded conspiracy themes, all they need is a demagogue like Donnie to pimp their hate to power

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 8,420 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    ”An increasingly vocal faction of society views some green measures as bending to demands from hostile Western powers.”

“The past year has seen some of the most encouraging steps from China to curb its emissions of planet-warming greenhouse gases. But an increasingly vocal nationalist faction of society is making some progress difficult.”

“This year a particular conspiracy theory started to gain traction: that foreign actors are reaching into Chinese society and policy making, trying to influence public opinion and derail the nation’s economic and geopolitical ascent.”

“PaperClip, a media platform that posted popular science videos, was forced shut down this summer after a blogger with 2.6 million followers on Weibo accused the website of being “anti-Chinese” and sponsored by “foreign forces.” The crime? PaperClip had called for reducing the consumption of meat because of its environmental impact, and some of its employees had posted “anti-Chinese” comments on Twitter.”

“As evidence of its foreign ties, the blogger, who goes by Sailei, cited PaperClip’s collaboration with World Wide Fund for Nature, a nonprofit based in Switzerland. Sailei has also posted videos attacking green non-governmental organizations in China for “carrying out the Western agenda” that have garnered million of views and been endorsed by official accounts belonging to the Chinese army and Communist Youth League.”

A lot of similarities there with the MAGA militia right down to the motivating unfounded conspiracy themes, all they need is a demagogue like Donnie to pimp their hate to power
    I guess the rest are useless leftist cunts like you.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I guess the rest are useless leftist cunts like you.
    Don’t know why, but I am going to help you out there pal, first, having to resort to personal attacks only verifies that one can’t exchange on the content, and second, more importantly, acting tough on an anonymous vehicle only makes you look small, possibly suffering from a Napoleon complex

You can thank me later

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Don’t know why, but I am going to help you out there pal, first, having to resort to personal attacks only verifies that one can’t exchange on the content, and second, more importantly, acting tough on an anonymous vehicle only makes you look small, possibly suffering from a Napoleon complex

You can thank me later
    Need a safe space and a stuffed animal bitch? Of course you do because you're a leftist cunt

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Need a safe space and a stuffed animal bitch? Of course you do because you're a leftist cunt
    And then he goes and proves my point, beautiful, doesn’t get any funnier

6. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Jack (11-30-2021)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And then he goes and proves my point, beautiful, doesn’t get any funnier
    I bet you prefer the kitty's because you're a pussy. Am I right. Of course I'm fucking right. You were born a cunt yu are a cunt and will die a cunt.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

I bet you prefer the kitty's because you're a pussy. Am I right. Of course I'm fucking right. You were born a cunt yu are a cunt and will die a cunt.
    Still sore?

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

The biggest conspiracy theorists in the world are you libs who say blacks are failures because whites are holding them down!!! HAHAHAHA

You say similar crap about female failure. That's due to some GIANT MALE CONSPIRACY. !!!
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Apparently human stupidity is intrinsic to our species and knows no political or national boundaries.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    The biggest conspiracy theorists in the world are you libs who say blacks are failures because whites are holding them down!!! HAHAHAHA

You say similar crap about female failure. That's due to some GIANT MALE CONSPIRACY. !!!
    Not even close, appears you haven’t been keeping up with Fox, OAN, Newsmax, Brietfart, Blaze, InfoWars, Gateway, TownHall, Daily something or other, WTF, Pat Dollard, RT, and the scores of right wing sites peddling one conspiracy after another

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

You can thank me later

Yakuda may be a bot. 100% obscene insults