Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DeSantis - Authoritarian Communist, Trumppers will love him.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    DeSantis is a Communist, as he has the government of Florida mandates how companies operate their businesses, and snatches local control and centers it in Tallahassee.

In Washington he would appropriate local control from States and center it in Washington. He would take authority away from private businesses and push his mandates on them.

You Trumppers do not even understand what you support and do not support. You vote for wannabe dictators while pretending to support Democracy.
    All true.

And they won't care.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

What do you call mandating business decisions for Disney and Carnival?
    He's just doing what the foolish who do not wish to fight the pandemic want.

He is the best leader of the worst people.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,040 Times in 8,400 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Jarod,

He's just doing what the foolish who do not wish to fight the pandemic want.

He is the best leader of the worst people.
    Your fighting the pandemic has us at what? Omicron? Please save us the fucking bullshit about the unvaccinated. You idiots are fucked in the head.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Nice deflection, but it would depend very much on what decisions they mandated. My point is that conservatives pretend to be against centralized government and government involvement in business decisions, yet they love DeSantis.
    Democrats would favor a more centralized control of smart pandemic safety measures. Since Democrats want it, Republicans don't. The difference is that Democrats in doing so are staying consistent with their message. Republicans claim they don't want central control - until they do, and then it is preposterous to call it about 'freedom.' Freedom does not include the freedom to endanger others. That is taking freedom too far.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,890 Times in 21,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,682 Times in 5,186 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    What I prefer is the federal govt to have as little input in my life as possible. If the people of Florida like him good. You prefer federal totalitarianism to state totalitarianism. I get it you're a left and your jealous.

Don't really care.
    Yet, I’ll bet dollars to donuts when it comes down to it you will fervently support DeSantis for president.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yet, I’ll bet dollars to donuts when it comes down to it you will fervently support DeSantis for president.
    Probably especially if the alternative is that diaper wearing, little girl groping, lying imbecilic racist you elected last November.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Probably especially if the alternative is that diaper wearing, little girl groping, lying imbecilic racist you elected last November.
    My point is you are not a conservative, you are in support of a top down anti democratic dictatorship.

It’s one thing to oppose the Democrats. It’s quite another to do it by compromising all the values you claim to have and push for something that is exactly what you hated about the Democrats but on steroids.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My point is you are not a conservative, you are in support of a dictatorship.
    It doesn't matter what you think. What we know is you're absofuckinglutely a totalitarian leftist (redundancy intended) and you're just pissed off that de Santis told Brandon to go fuck himself. Fuck you leftist cunts. Clear?

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,815 Times in 17,253 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,594 Times in 4,272 Posts

Desantis has not shown Daffys talent as a conman. Trump had the national stage for a long time pretending to be a great businessman. Desantis will have to build and not have all that free press. He is still some guy in Florida to most Americans.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It doesn't matter what you think. What we know is you're absofuckinglutely a totalitarian leftist (redundancy intended) and you're just pissed off that de Santis told Brandon to go fuck himself. Fuck you leftist cunts. Clear?
    So full of class, you are a gentleman and a statesman.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Desantis has not shown Daffys talent as a conman. Trump had the national stage for a long time pretending to be a great businessman. Desantis will have to build and not have all that free press. He is still some guy in Florida to most Americans.
    I hope you are correct, but the idiots are looking for someone new to transfer their obsession onto, and this fool is good at sticking it to people and insulting the poor and weak, they love that.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

DeSantis is a Communist, as he has the government of Florida mandates how companies operate their businesses, and snatches local control and centers it in Tallahassee.
    This is truly sociopathic. But let's pretend you're not a lying, triggered leftist who parrots MSNBC narratives for a moment. Do you have a single shred of coherent evidence to support your loony claims?

I won't expect and answer. Apparently, your only debate skills consist of flailing, deflecting and lying.

But I get why DeSantis scares left wing Marxist morons.

In Washington he would appropriate local control from States and center it in Washington. He would take authority away from private businesses and push his mandates on them.
    You're describing Joe Biden you willful idiot.

You Trumppers do not even understand what you support and do not support. You vote for wannabe dictators while pretending to support Democracy.
    Ironic coming from someone who has done nothing but project, flail and lie. November is going to be harsh on willful idiots like you from the left.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Still worship this type of person Trumppers or are you running??
    Projection
    Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What do you call mandating business decisions for Disney and Carnival?
    BIDEN.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    why does anyone waste time on this sophomoric drivel?
    We enjoy pointing at Jarhead and laughing. But yes, he is full of sophomoric drivel.