Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: As democrats, I think it is now time to quit demanding that people get vaccinated

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You seem to love dumb, moronic analogies. Why is that? So if you are vaccinated, how are you at risk from those who choose not to? When the recovery from this virus is around 99.8%, how are the unvaccinated at risk?
    ever heard of math, much, dildo? we have a vacc rate of 70%...that means 30 percent are as stupid as you. in areas where they are more stupid fucks, like red states, hospitals are being overwhelmed. and because no vaccine is 100% effective, the more unvaxxed people you are around with no masks and no social distancing, the greater the odds their viral loads are strong enough to infect you...dumbfuck bitch. just get the shot and shut the fuck up, chickenshit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

domer76 (11-30-2021)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    ever heard of math, much, dildo? we have a vacc rate of 70%...that means 30 percent are as stupid as you.
    I'm vaccinated you presumptuous cunt. Let's try asking this again; if you are vaccinated, how are you at risk from those who choose not to? When the recovery from this virus is around 99.8%, how are the unvaccinated at risk?

in areas where they are more stupid fucks, like red states, hospitals are being overwhelmed.
    This is an outright lie. But then, telling the truth and dealing with facts is difficult for low IQ, uneducated leftist cunts like you.

and because no vaccine is 100% effective, the more unvaxxed people you are around with no masks and no social distancing, the greater the odds their viral loads are strong enough to infect you
    Fauci states that vaccines will protect you from getting very sick. So again, if you are vaccinated, how are you at risk from those who choose not to? When the recovery from this virus is around 99.8%, how are the unvaccinated at risk?

I amused that uneducated, low IQ dumb cunts like you think this is about "red states" and "Trump voters". You're the definition of stupid.

...dumbfuck bitch. just get the shot and shut the fuck up, chickenshit.
    I R O N Y!!!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (11-30-2021), Into the Night (11-30-2021), Life is Golden (12-04-2021)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    those vaccinations worked and eradicated the diseases.
    China Cootie ones work a little... sometimes... maybe...
    significant difference when science is driving the bus and not politics.
    Stupid, Politics drive this exactly the same way as it does for all forced inoculations. Also science also says you are stupid

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Stupid, Politics drive this exactly the same way as it does for all forced inoculations. Also science also says you are stupid
    those are not the scientific findings.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-30-2021)

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    I have read about it.
    People test positive after multiple sticks.
    People develop symptoms up to and including hospitalizations and death after multiple sticks.
    People develop symptoms up to and including hospitalizations and death even after multiple sticks AND having bouts of symptoms a previous time.

Polio and measles disappeared in this country until we had 3rd worlders come here bringing their diseases with them.
    This is the biggest pile of crap for the day. These people have two ways to argue , lie or distort. They are cartoon characters. They are in the right wing army because they are stupid.

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,566 Times in 17,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Considering this group is nothing but a group who thinks their rights are more important then the lives of our family's and our friends. It is time for us to let them have their way, for obvious reasons there is no better thing that we can do for the future of our democracy in this country/
    Their stupidity is spreading it across the country. That is why we have to teach them to be responsible. They are killing themselves, but still making others sick. Michigan has a serious Trump virus problem. Doctors say almost every one of those in the hospital were not vaccinated.
    It is time for insurance companies to quit paying for the expensive care.

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,619 Times in 21,482 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

It somewhat agree, but the federal government is a huge employer, and I do not have a problem with an employer setting vaccine standards. I do not agree that there should be a nationwide mandate.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Their stupidity is spreading it across the country. That is why we have to teach them to be responsible. They are killing themselves, but still making others sick. Michigan has a serious Trump virus problem. Doctors say almost every one of those in the hospital were not vaccinated.
    It is time for insurance companies to quit paying for the expensive care.
    the vaccine doesn't stop transmission.

you're just a totalitarian psychopath.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Into the Night (11-30-2021), Truth Detector (11-30-2021)

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

what a hoot , there has been laws demanding people get vaccinated for many different potential disease's for many decades now , you are a idiot and your thinking is ridiculous. You people are nothing but a 3 ring circus.
    And yet I know when to use "a" vs "an".

There have been mandated vaccines to attend public schools, but there have always been exceptions granted. What vaccines were ever mandated through OSHA? Regarding the diseases with mandated vaccines, the vaccines were far more efficatious and the diseases were far worse than covid.

I thought you libs believed in the concept of "my body, my choice".

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

15. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post

I thought you libs believed in the concept of "my body, my choice".

your concept is "my body, fuck yours"

get a clue stinky

16. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

domer76 (11-30-2021)

17. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Want to see how ridiculously stupid this group is , with his numbers and the number of confirmed deaths in the US of 767,509 people, this bozo is trying to tell us that our population in this country is 3,837,545,000 That's just about 4 billion people. All these people are goof balls , Picked by their leaders for the total lack of brain power, They can be told anything.
    I was using my own age bracket and health conditions in my evaluation, not total covid deaths (that number is highly inflated btw) and total population. Old sick people are highly likely to die from covid. Young healthy people not so much. Retard.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

19. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    I was using my own age bracket and health conditions in my evaluation, not total covid deaths (that number is highly inflated btw) and total population. Old sick people are highly likely to die from covid. Young healthy people not so much. Retard.
    you don't know covid is contagious?

because not everyone dies what's the problem?

fuck everyone else because you believe your chances are good?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

domer76 (11-30-2021)

21. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,936 Times in 11,522 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Considering this group is nothing but a group who thinks their rights are more important then the lives of our family's and our friends. It is time for us to let them have their way, for obvious reasons there is no better thing that we can do for the future of our democracy in this country/
    The United States was never a democracy.
    Neither is any State.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

23. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,936 Times in 11,522 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Let them die from covid. Agree.
    Covid19 does not kill. Hate speech.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

25. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

the polio vaccine had doubters, too, was not 100% effective, did cause a few harmful side effects to some. idiot. NOTHING IS PERFECT...

from a 1957 magazine article-

Complicated comparisons of total and paralytic cases and of epidemics of polio from year to year would be completely unnecessary if it could be shown that children who had received complete vaccination—three polio vaccine injections at the recommended time intervals—would not be seriously attacked by this disease. Unfortunately, this is not so. In 1956 there were over one hundred vaccine failures reported from various parts of the United States. Some of these patients have had severe paralysis and at least two have died. Since there is no way of counting the number of children who had complete vaccinations by the beginning of the 1956 polio season, it is impossible to tell how important this group of cases really is in evaluating the effect of the vaccine.

The early experiments in 1954 and 1955 had already shown that the vaccine was not 100 per cent effective. In 1954, using the original Salk vaccine, the controlled field trial reported by Dr. Thomas Francis showed that the vaccine protected some children against disease from all three polio virus types, including the most common epidemic type, Type 1. In that study, one half of a group of children received polio vaccine and the other half were injected with material which looked the same but which contained no vaccine. For the important Type 1, the vaccinated group had 65 per cent fewer cases of polio than those receiving the dummy material. In 1955, when the vaccine was distributed only through State Health Departments in such states as New York and Massachusetts, it was still possible to separate the children who had been vaccinated from those who had not, and here again, the vaccine was beneficial. The decrease in paralytic cases of Type 1 varied in these studies from 80 to 75 per cent.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...accine/303946/
    But it eradicated the disease from our shores.
    The China Cootie vax is infecting and killing just as many people as it ever did.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.