Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: As democrats, I think it is now time to quit demanding that people get vaccinated

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Default As democrats, I think it is now time to quit demanding that people get vaccinated

Considering this group is nothing but a group who thinks their rights are more important then the lives of our family's and our friends. It is time for us to let them have their way, for obvious reasons there is no better thing that we can do for the future of our democracy in this country/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jbander For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-30-2021), Lionfish (11-30-2021), PostmodernProphet (11-30-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Considering this group is nothing but a group who thinks their rights are more important then the lives of our family's and our friends. It is time for us to let them have their way, for obvious reasons there is no better thing that we can do for the future of our democracy in this country/
    Let them die from covid. Agree.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Yeah, 1 in 5000 chance, so scary asswipe.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

Callinectes (11-30-2021), Celticguy (11-30-2021), Life is Golden (12-04-2021), Matt Dillon (12-01-2021), Truth Detector (11-30-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Ok, jerk wad.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Want to see how ridiculously stupid this group is , with his numbers and the number of confirmed deaths in the US of 767,509 people, this bozo is trying to tell us that our population in this country is 3,837,545,000 That's just about 4 billion people. All these people are goof balls , Picked by their leaders for the total lack of brain power, They can be told anything.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jbander For This Post:

AProudLefty (11-30-2021)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Want to see how ridiculously stupid this group is , with his numbers and the number of confirmed deaths in the US of 767,509 people, this bozo is trying to tell us that our population in this country is 3,837,545,000 That's just about 4 billion people. All these people are goof balls , Picked by their leaders for the total lack of brain power, They can be told anything.
    well, he was told there would be no math on this post.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

I was using my own age bracket and health conditions in my evaluation, not total covid deaths (that number is highly inflated btw) and total population. Old sick people are highly likely to die from covid. Young healthy people not so much. Retard.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-30-2021)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was using my own age bracket and health conditions in my evaluation, not total covid deaths (that number is highly inflated btw) and total population. Old sick people are highly likely to die from covid. Young healthy people not so much. Retard.
    you don't know covid is contagious?

because not everyone dies what's the problem?

fuck everyone else because you believe your chances are good?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

domer76 (11-30-2021)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Covid19 does not kill.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

you do realize that most of those people would have died in 2020 anyway, right?.......take the 90 year olds who also had pneumonia for example.....or at least the guy in Florida who was killed in a motorcycle accident.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Too bad the death rate isn't high enough for your blood lust. Otherwise yeah, I agree. Let them risk themselves if they feel that is what they must do.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Too bad the death rate isn't high enough for your blood lust. Otherwise yeah, I agree. Let them risk themselves if they feel that is what they must do.
    except their stupid fuck actions AFFECT OTHERS, MORON. good god. do you know what a pandemic is, clown? contagious disease mitigated by vaccinations? ring any bells, dumbass?

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    except their stupid fuck actions AFFECT OTHERS, MORON. good god. do you know what a pandemic is, clown? contagious disease mitigated by vaccinations? ring any bells, dumbass?
    LOL. Yes, I know what a pandemic is. And I still believe that you protect yourself with a vaccine and let others take risks you do not want to take. Even if you don't like that they do that.

The reality is this virus is here to stay, even if all humans were vaccinated the virus is spreading among wildlife and reinfecting humans after it mutates (I posted the article about it and the study about 2 weeks or so ago). This isn't going away, and folks can take risks like they have with flu vaccines, pneumonia vaccines, et al.

This outright and total fear you have is a bit much, it simply is not worth this kind of useless panic.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    LOL. Yes, I know what a pandemic is. And I still believe that you protect yourself with a vaccine and let others take risks you do not want to take. Even if you don't like that they do that.

The reality is this virus is here to stay, even if all humans were vaccinated the virus is spreading among wildlife and reinfecting humans after it mutates (I posted the article about it and the study about 2 weeks or so ago). This isn't going away, and folks can take risks like they have with flu vaccines, pneumonia vaccines, et al.

This outright and total fear you have is a bit much, it simply is not worth this kind of useless panic.
    glad you and your ilk did not have any sway back when kids were mandated to get polio and measles and smallpox shots before entering school, as they are today, and those diseases are almost wiped out. you are a clownish moron.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    are the vaccinated still catching and spreading covid? you've been trumped, now shut up and sit down, junior
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.