Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: As democrats, I think it is now time to quit demanding that people get vaccinated

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    because they understand all the words. dumbfuck geezer hillbillies like you only can read the one syllable words, and not all of those. fuck you, geezer. and hee-haw is still on, dickhead.

Oh? Who are the hosts of Hee-Haw now?

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Oh? Who are the hosts of Hee-Haw now?
    the same ones that were a long time ago. ever heard of re-runs? on some obscure cable channels they have them and you can also you tube them.

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

the same ones that were a long time ago. ever heard of re-runs? on some obscure cable channels they have them and you can also you tube them.

That would mean that Hee-Haw is NOT still on except in reruns.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Into the Night (12-01-2021)

5. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    That would mean that Hee-Haw is NOT still on except in reruns.
    there are on some obscure cable channel, stupid fuck. and this dickhead probably has them on VHS tape. go fuck yourself, stupid.

6. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,112 Times in 11,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

IT HAS BEEN RULED CONSTITUTIONAL, BITCH, BY THE SUPREME COURT, THEREFORE IT IS.
    The Supreme Court has no authority to change the Constitution. See Article III.
    you have no idea how the constitution even works, jellyhead.
    Inversion fallacy.
    What the Supreme Court Has Said About Mandating Vaccines for School: Jacobson v. Massachusetts...
    Irrelevant. The Supreme Court has no authority to change the Constitution.

Vaccines cannot be mandated. You are still ignoring Article I, Article III, and the 4th, 9th, 10th, and 14th amendments.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

7. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    The Supreme Court has no authority to change the Constitution. See Article III.

Inversion fallacy.

Irrelevant. The Supreme Court has no authority to change the Constitution.

Vaccines cannot be mandated. You are still ignoring Article I, Article III, and the 4th, 9th, 10th, and 14th amendments.
    wrong again, you stupid fuck bitch- ruling a law constitutional or not IS NOT CHANGING THE CONSTITUTION, STUPID FUCK. it is their only fucking job!!!!!!

Judicial Review
    Primary tabs
    Judicial review is the idea, fundamental to the US system of government, that the actions of the executive and legislative branches of government are subject to review and possible invalidation by the judiciary. Judicial review allows the Supreme Court to take an active role in ensuring that the other branches of government abide by the constitution.

The text of the Constitution does not contain a specific provision for the power of judicial review. Rather, the power to declare laws unconstitutional has been deemed an implied power, derived from Article III and Article VI of the U.S. Constitution. Judicial review of the government was established in the landmark decision of Marbury v. Madison, the first Supreme Court decision to strike down the act of Congress as unconstitutional, with the famous line from Chief Justice John Marshall: "It is emphatically the duty of the Judicial Department to say what the law is. Those who apply the rule to particular cases must, of necessity, expound and interpret the rule. If two laws conflict with each other, the Court must decide on the operation of each."

U.S. Constitution Article III
    Article III

Section 1.
    The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The judges, both of the supreme and inferior courts, shall hold their offices during good behaviour, and shall, at stated times, receive for their services, a compensation, which shall not be diminished during their continuance in office.

Section 2.
    The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution, the laws of the United States, and treaties made, or which shall be made, under their authority;--to all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls;--to all cases of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction;--to controversies to which the United States shall be a party;--to controversies between two or more states;--between a state and citizens of another state;--between citizens of different states;--between citizens of the same state claiming lands under grants of different states, and between a state, or the citizens thereof, and foreign states, citizens or subjects.

Article VI

All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

8. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Q anon , the people who don't get the shot are ass holes who think their rites are more important then the lives of my family and friends , screw them . It isn't even a rites issue to start with. By the way Q-anon, flew shots are 35% effective in the best cases , The vaccine for
    Covid is around 94% effective. All you Q-anoners are full of bullshit.
    Well, first, fuck you for making me google "Qanon". I've heard of it but I've never been called it, and it's some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard. In turn, I shall refer to you as "jackass". Don't feel special. It's a generic term I use to refer to democrats and leftards of all flavors.

To your points, my "rites" are indeed more important than the lives of your family and friends, so screw THEM. Both you and they have rights too. You have the right to run away screaming when you see me walking down the street(if you can discern my vax status, that is). You also have the right to buy a bunch of HAZMAT suits, shrink wrap yourselves, and dead bolt yourselves in your house and don't come out until the damn virus is gone. I don't give a shit as long as you all just shut the fuck up. And I don't give a rat's ass how effective a "flew" shot is or isn't, I get one every year because the "flew" damn near killed me in 1995 and I can count on one hand the number of days lost to illness in the ensuing 27 years (up to this year actually, when I lost a whopping 5 days of work).
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

Into the Night (12-01-2021), Sirthinksalot (12-01-2021)

10. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,112 Times in 11,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

wrong again, you stupid fuck bitch- ruling a law constitutional or not IS NOT CHANGING THE CONSTITUTION, STUPID FUCK. it is their only fucking job!!!!!!
    The Supreme Court does not have authority to change or even interpret the Constitution. It cannot authorize the federal government or any State government anything that exceeds the Constitution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Article III
    Section 1.
    The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The judges, both of the supreme and inferior courts, shall hold their offices during good behaviour, and shall, at stated times, receive for their services, a compensation, which shall not be diminished during their continuance in office.

Section 2.
    The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution, the laws of the United States, and treaties made, or which shall be made, under their authority;--to all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls;--to all cases of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction;--to controversies to which the United States shall be a party;--to controversies between two or more states;--between a state and citizens of another state;--between citizens of different states;--between citizens of the same state claiming lands under grants of different states, and between a state, or the citizens thereof, and foreign states, citizens or subjects.
    Read that again...and again...and again...until you finally understand it.
    Judicial Review
    Primary tabs
    Judicial review is the idea, fundamental to the US system of government, that the actions of the executive and legislative branches of government are subject to review and possible invalidation by the judiciary. Judicial review allows the Supreme Court to take an active role in ensuring that the other branches of government abide by the constitution.
    The Court MUST rule any act of Congress that is unconstitutional. It has no other choice.

The text of the Constitution does not contain a specific provision for the power of judicial review. Rather, the power to declare laws unconstitutional has been deemed an implied power, derived from Article III and Article VI of the U.S. Constitution. Judicial review of the government was established in the landmark decision of Marbury v. Madison, the first Supreme Court decision to strike down the act of Congress as unconstitutional, with the famous line from Chief Justice John Marshall: "It is emphatically the duty of the Judicial Department to say what the law is.
    WRONG. The Supreme Court cannot write law or decide what it is. It MUST follow the Constitution.
    Those who apply the rule to particular cases must, of necessity, expound and interpret the rule.
    WRONG. The Supreme Court cannot interpret the Constitution.
    If two laws conflict with each other, the Court must decide on the operation of each."
    The Constitution overrules any law. The Court MUST follow the Constitution.

The Supreme Court cannot mandate any vaccine. The federal government has no such power or authority. No State does either in their own constitutions.
    The Supreme Court cannot usurp power unto itself.
    The Supreme Court cannot change or interpret the Constitution. It MUST operate UNDER the Constitution. It has NO authority OVER it.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

11. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,819 Times in 17,256 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,595 Times in 4,273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Read that again...and again...and again...until you finally understand it.

The Court MUST rule any act of Congress that is unconstitutional. It has no other choice.

WRONG. The Supreme Court cannot write law or decide what it is. It MUST follow the Constitution.

WRONG. The Supreme Court cannot interpret the Constitution.

The Constitution overrules any law. The Court MUST follow the Constitution.

The Supreme Court cannot mandate any vaccine. The federal government has no such power or authority. No State does either in their own constitutions.
    The Supreme Court cannot usurp power unto itself.
    The Supreme Court cannot change or interpret the Constitution. It MUST operate UNDER the Constitution. It has NO authority OVER it.
    This is for highschool kids. You may be able to understand it. https://www.scholastic.com/teachers/...nterpretation/ SCOTUS role is to interpret the constitution.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 12-01-2021 at 10:06 PM.

12. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Well, first, fuck you for making me google "Qanon". I've heard of it but I've never been called it, and it's some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard. In turn, I shall refer to you as "jackass". Don't feel special. It's a generic term I use to refer to democrats and leftards of all flavors.

To your points, my "rites" are indeed more important than the lives of your family and friends, so screw THEM. Both you and they have rights too. You have the right to run away screaming when you see me walking down the street(if you can discern my vax status, that is). You also have the right to buy a bunch of HAZMAT suits, shrink wrap yourselves, and dead bolt yourselves in your house and don't come out until the damn virus is gone. I don't give a shit as long as you all just shut the fuck up. And I don't give a rat's ass how effective a "flew" shot is or isn't, I get one every year because the "flew" damn near killed me in 1995 and I can count on one hand the number of days lost to illness in the ensuing 27 years (up to this year actually, when I lost a whopping 5 days of work).
    Ain't got time to waste on you. so move on is your best bet.

13. The Following User Groans At jbander For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-02-2021)

14. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

15. The Following User Groans At Sirthinksalot For This Awful Post:

Hoosier Daddy (12-02-2021)

16. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Ain't got time to waste on you. so move on is your best bet.
    You forgot to add that you just got your ass rhetorically KICKED.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-02-2021)

18. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Actually it would be on us if they don't wear seatbelts. Who wants a flying body crashing into their windshield, killing their loved ones?
    bullshit. for kids, it should be mandated, not for adults. besides, dumbass, we have airbags now. and even if not, so what? i guess you would want the government to ban motorcycles because a loved one might die. screw that shit. seat belt mandates, helmet mandates, are bullshit. because they do not affect others enough to justify government intervention.

19. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    a dumb fuck right winger applauding another dumbfuck right winger. how precious!! hate to burst your snot bubble, bitch, BUT THIS PANDEMIC IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU. i don't give a fuck how many days of work you have missed, stupid, it has nothing to do with our society doing all it can to get this virus under control AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. try to think outside your concrete box like head, bitch.

20. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Again, if your goal is to get them to actually do it you would change how you approach it, your actions tell me that what you want is what is because your actions net the opposite to compliance among the folks you are supposedly trying to reach.

Pretty much, how you act tells me you don't actually want them to get vaccinated, you just want to feel superior. How's that working for you?
    i don't care if they WANT to get vaccinated!! we need to protect ourselves and if they refuse to do the right thing, they pay the price. period.