Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: As democrats, I think it is now time to quit demanding that people get vaccinated

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    I’m not saying you’re completely wrong. I’m just saying I wish you would just shut the fuck up about it because yelling at people to get jabbed and constantly insulting them to the point that you’re wishing they would catch the wuflu and die just because of their political beliefs, well, it’s just not very motivational.

In fact, I’ve gotten to the point where I tell anyone who asks that I am not vaxxed. Along with some sniffles and a fake coughing fit, it seems to make them shut up and disappear. I’m getting my booster next week. I believe the vaccine is the best strategy FOR ME. I would never presume to tell anyone to just shut up and take some substance into their body because some senile old bastard of a “president” told me to. I certainly wouldn’t have got the shot if Trump had pulled the same thing. It’s insulting to listen to people who were anti-vaxxers when it was “Trump vaccines” telling us now that they are the only hope for the country.

Did you get your flu shot this year? 3 weeks after I got mine, I got the flu so bad I got tested for COVID. It’s all a crap shoot and nobody gets out alive, so be kind to people and if you can’t, just don’t say anything.
    Q anon , the people who don't get the shot are ass holes who think their rites are more important then the lives of my family and friends , screw them . It isn't even a rites issue to start with. By the way Q-anon, flew shots are 35% effective in the best cases , The vaccine for
    Covid is around 94% effective. All you Q-anoners are full of bullshit.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    ya think? it was an Unconstitutional mandate.

Judge in La just put on a nationwide injunction against vaxx mandate for health care workers
    That in no way says it is unconstitutional , the mandate will be put into place one way or the other. Just watch hot shot.

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    I'm guessing that you are not aware of the UK "all-cause mortality" data for January - September of this year showing that vaccinated people are dying at over twice the rate of unvaccinated people.
    Q anon crap, first vaccinated include Influenza and pneumonia and every vaccine that you can get.

3 Reasons UK Vaccination Data Might Raise Some Eyebrows – Updated
    By
    M. Dowling -
    October 27, 2021

1.It Seems Like Vaccinated People Are Dying of All Causes 6-1 Over Unvaccinated. "Since this was published, significant errors were found in the ONS Data and that figure is inaccurate. " https://www.independentsentinel.com/...some-eyebrows/ Right wingers can't read but everyone else can find out how stupid his remarks are,

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Dumbshit. Did you go to Dallas to see JFK Jr. Reappear?
    Funny, seems I left a un out of vaccinated,

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    So your mask and vax do not work??
    Q-anon

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    capitalism is good. but there are going to be losers and those left behind. and their kids. and we have to have a large enough, compassionate enough, social safety net to deal with that fact. but for 90% of the people at least, capitalism gives you the best chance to work hard and excel, to rise up and grow with a company, or on your own, and it freaking works.
    Here's the problem, wealth has been distributed through tax law (trickle down lie) since 81 literally no one has gained any of the vast new profits made during this period other then the golden few, all you have to do is look at a distribution of wealth chart and see something happened in 1981 that changed the complete distribution of wealth in this country(Reagan's Lie). What this lie did was take away the promise of the potential to get a head and that is the primer driver making capitalism the only way. It has to change

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What part of " I believe an employer should, for most things, be free to make business decisions." did you not understand?
    I don't at all believe that, Without gov regulation these corporations would be eating our children for the bottom line.

8. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    perhaps because you made the claim in an argument about the enforceability of Biden's executive order regarding the covid vax mandate......at the very least, can you direct us to a SC decision upholding the constitutionality of vaccine mandates by executive order......which a lower court just decided was unconstitutional.......
    Maybe instead of your demand I find some narrow holding, you show me anything that prohibits a vaccine mandate? Something that overrules the "common good" powers of the Federal Government?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

9. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    I don't at all believe that, Without gov regulation these corporations would be eating our children for the bottom line.
    I agree we need some regulations, we do not need Republicans issuing executive orders telling cruise lines they most accept unvaccinated passengers.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

I agree we need some regulations, we do not need Republicans issuing executive orders telling cruise lines they most accept unvaccinated passengers.
    what would be your reaction to a governor mandating that any color blind person cannot board a cruise ship?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

11. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you have been played again-

COVID-19 death rate in England much higher among ...https://www.politifact.com › oct › alex-berenson › covi...
    Claim: In the United Kingdom, “70-plus percent of the people who die now from COVID are fully vaccinated.”
    Claimed by: Alex Berenson
    Fact check by PolitiFact: False
    Politifact is summarily dismissed on sight. You cannot use Politifact as a source with me. It is leftist propaganda.

That claim covered in Politifact is not the claim that I am making here... The claim that I am making here is that vaccinated people in the UK are dying at an over 2x rate than unvaccinated people in the UK are. This claim is based on the UK government's own "all cause mortality" data that is published here:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nstatusengland

A fairly intelligent person (Bart Kay) has also went through it, and his video on the matter (at least at the time of my posting) can be found here:

12. The Following User Groans At gfm7175 For This Awful Post:

Hoosier Daddy (12-02-2021)

13. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Q anon crap, first vaccinated include Influenza and pneumonia and every vaccine that you can get.

3 Reasons UK Vaccination Data Might Raise Some Eyebrows – Updated
    By
    M. Dowling -
    October 27, 2021

1.It Seems Like Vaccinated People Are Dying of All Causes 6-1 Over Unvaccinated. "Since this was published, significant errors were found in the ONS Data and that figure is inaccurate. " https://www.independentsentinel.com/...some-eyebrows/ Right wingers can't read but everyone else can find out how stupid his remarks are,
    Your link is not addressing what I am saying. You obviously can't think for yourself.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Matt Dillon (12-01-2021)

15. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

16. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Supreme Court says differently...
    The Supreme Court has no authority to change the Constitution.
    Why would a measure requiring employees of the Federal government to wear a mask for health and safety be unconstitutional?
    RQAA. I already answered this question. Stop asking it.
    Or is Unconstitutional just a word you throw out when you dont like something?
    Discard of the Constitution of the United States. Denial of republic.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

17. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dumbshit. Did you go to Dallas to see JFK Jr. Reappear?
    Random phrase. No apparent coherency.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams