Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: President Biden addressed the Nation this afternoon:

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    31,480
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 15,036 Times in 9,600 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,563 Times in 2,389 Posts

    Default President Biden addressed the Nation this afternoon:

    "New variant cause for concern, not panic, Biden tells US"

    "President Joe Biden called the new coronavirus variant omicron a cause for concern but “not a cause for panic.” Speaking Monday at the White House, Biden said it was inevitable that the new variant would reach the U.S., but he also said the country has the tools necessary to protect Americans — particularly the approved vaccines and booster shots."

    https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...65aebb26f91741

    Nice to have a President during a crisis who is honest with the American public, who didn't lie telling us the new variant is "under control." or was no more a threat than the seasonal flu. No Governors were attacked today, no attacks on the media for reporting on the variant, no rants on the medical profession, no claims of others spreading a hoax, just honesty on the variant

    As I said, nice to have a President concerned more about the American people than his own ego

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    domer76 (11-29-2021), gemini104104 (11-30-2021), guno (11-29-2021), Jarod (11-30-2021), martin (11-29-2021), ThatOwlWoman (11-29-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    17,730
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8,588 Times in 6,092 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 280 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Did he manage to make any complete sentences?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

    Callinectes (11-29-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    23,272
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,336 Times in 7,093 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 768 Times in 711 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "New variant cause for concern, not panic, Biden tells US"

    "President Joe Biden called the new coronavirus variant omicron a cause for concern but “not a cause for panic.” Speaking Monday at the White House, Biden said it was inevitable that the new variant would reach the U.S., but he also said the country has the tools necessary to protect Americans — particularly the approved vaccines and booster shots."

    https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...65aebb26f91741

    Nice to have a President during a crisis who is honest with the American public, who didn't lie telling us the new variant is "under control." or was no more a threat than the seasonal flu. No Governors were attacked today, no attacks on the media for reporting on the variant, no rants on the medical profession, no claims of others spreading a hoax, just honesty on the variant

    As I said, nice to have a President concerned more about the American people than his own ego
    Did he tell America he was going to end the pandemic ...again?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

    Callinectes (11-29-2021), Wolverine (11-30-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    31,480
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 15,036 Times in 9,600 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,563 Times in 2,389 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Did he manage to make any complete sentences?
    Sure, but he didn't have to, Americans want honestly, which he delivered

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    guno (11-29-2021), ThatOwlWoman (11-29-2021)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    31,480
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 15,036 Times in 9,600 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,563 Times in 2,389 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Did he tell America he was going to end the pandemic ...again?
    Nah, but then again he never said it in the first place, and don't bother with the campaign speeches or debate exchange, he didn't say he would end the pandemic but that he would end Trumps failure at addressing the pandemic, that Trump lacked a plan, and that he would end this and have a plan, been there done that

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    guno (11-29-2021), martin (11-29-2021)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    67,022
    Thanks
    17,986
    Thanked 18,209 Times in 13,689 Posts
    Groans
    628
    Groaned 1,128 Times in 1,072 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "New variant cause for concern, not panic, Biden tells US"

    "President Joe Biden called the new coronavirus variant omicron a cause for concern but “not a cause for panic.” Speaking Monday at the White House, Biden said it was inevitable that the new variant would reach the U.S., but he also said the country has the tools necessary to protect Americans — particularly the approved vaccines and booster shots."

    https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...65aebb26f91741

    Nice to have a President during a crisis who is honest with the American public, who didn't lie telling us the new variant is "under control." or was no more a threat than the seasonal flu. No Governors were attacked today, no attacks on the media for reporting on the variant, no rants on the medical profession, no claims of others spreading a hoax, just honesty on the variant

    As I said, nice to have a President concerned more about the American people than his own ego
    So, no shutting down the virus?

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    23,841
    Thanks
    12,833
    Thanked 11,660 Times in 8,077 Posts
    Groans
    182
    Groaned 364 Times in 358 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "New variant cause for concern, not panic, Biden tells US"

    "President Joe Biden called the new coronavirus variant omicron a cause for concern but “not a cause for panic.” Speaking Monday at the White House, Biden said it was inevitable that the new variant would reach the U.S., but he also said the country has the tools necessary to protect Americans — particularly the approved vaccines and booster shots."

    https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...65aebb26f91741

    Nice to have a President during a crisis who is honest with the American public, who didn't lie telling us the new variant is "under control." or was no more a threat than the seasonal flu. No Governors were attacked today, no attacks on the media for reporting on the variant, no rants on the medical profession, no claims of others spreading a hoax, just honesty on the variant

    As I said, nice to have a President concerned more about the American people than his own ego
    AND NO ONE BELIEVES A WORD HE SAYS....EXCEPT THE FEW LEFTDUPES WHO ARE LEFT...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    44,532
    Thanks
    11,186
    Thanked 12,033 Times in 8,959 Posts
    Groans
    44
    Groaned 4,689 Times in 4,012 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Did he manage to make any complete sentences?
    Covfefe

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

    guno (11-29-2021), ThatOwlWoman (11-29-2021)

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,614
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,499 Times in 4,674 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 553 Times in 523 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Covfefe
    Gardner can write English sentences, but he is as dumb as the other right wingers.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to BidenPresident For This Post:

    guno (11-29-2021)

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    31,480
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 15,036 Times in 9,600 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,563 Times in 2,389 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    AND NO ONE BELIEVES A WORD HE SAYS....EXCEPT THE FEW LEFTDUPES WHO ARE LEFT...
    OH, SO NOW AMERICANS DON'T BELEIVE THE OMIICRON VARIANT WILL REACH THE US CAUSE BIDEN SAID SO, GOT IT

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    44,532
    Thanks
    11,186
    Thanked 12,033 Times in 8,959 Posts
    Groans
    44
    Groaned 4,689 Times in 4,012 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Gardner can write English sentences, but he is as dumb as the other right wingers.
    Two consistent traits for the RWers on this forum. Almost without exception.

    1) Stupid, and (not or)
    2) Liars

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    23,173
    Thanks
    75,493
    Thanked 12,731 Times in 7,992 Posts
    Groans
    52
    Groaned 1,231 Times in 1,161 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    AND NO ONE BELIEVES A WORD HE SAYS....EXCEPT THE FEW LEFTDUPES WHO ARE LEFT...
    The Cheeto-faced, ferret on head wearing shitgibbon was kicked out of office








    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white



    ברוך השם

  20. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,614
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,499 Times in 4,674 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 553 Times in 523 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Two consistent traits for the RWers on this forum. Almost without exception.

    1) Stupid, and (not or)
    2) Liars
    Agree. 'I don't know anything about the subject, but in my opinion....'

  21. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    44,532
    Thanks
    11,186
    Thanked 12,033 Times in 8,959 Posts
    Groans
    44
    Groaned 4,689 Times in 4,012 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Agree. 'I don't know anything about the subject, but in my opinion....'
    It would be better if they DID preface something with “in my opinion”, but they don’t.

    They gullibly buy all RW bullshit without question. Without even caring about the truth. Without doing any homework.

    So, we can add:

    3) Lazy

  22. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    23,272
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,336 Times in 7,093 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 768 Times in 711 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Nah, but then again he never said it in the first place, and don't bother with the campaign speeches or debate exchange, he didn't say he would end the pandemic but that he would end Trumps failure at addressing the pandemic, that Trump lacked a plan, and that he would end this and have a plan, been there done that
    So whats Bidens plan?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

    Callinectes (11-29-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-13-2021, 06:11 PM
  2. President-elect Biden addresses the nation
    By The Biden Administration in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-09-2020, 10:33 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2020, 01:38 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-09-2019, 10:10 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-09-2019, 07:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •