Thread: Evil gun shoots kids

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,112 Times in 11,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Know when the best time to plant a tree? 20 years ago.
    Know the second best time to plant a tree? Today.

So, asswipe, don’t give me the lame bullshit about what legislation “would have”. Plenty, had the proper laws about registration, background checks, product liability, limitations on types of weapons, criminal penalties, etc. been in place long enough. On a federal level, not some hodgepodge of local laws.
    Unconstitutional.
    Tell us, shitstain, why don’t we see all these crimes committed with machine guns?
    Crimes ARE committed with machine guns. Usually, a much cheaper gun is used if a gun is used in a crime.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,103 Times in 12,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,441 Times in 1,385 Posts
    Blog Entries

Our leaders have opened our borders to Riff Raff without our consent......they dont give a fuck what we think.........the Constitution is over.

"You dont have rights, you have privileges"
    Carlin
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Anonymous View Post
    Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens called for a repeal of the Second Amendment in a New York Times op-ed, and he urged demonstrators pressing for gun control to do the same. His bold proposal has prompted many questions about whether such a fundamental change to the U.S. Constitution is legally – let alone politically – possible.

"For over 200 years after the adoption of the Second Amendment, it was uniformly understood as not placing any limit on either federal or state authority to enact gun control legislation," Stevens wrote.

That changed in 2008, when the Supreme Court ruled in the case of District of Columbia v. Heller that there is an individual right to bear arms. Stevens was one of four dissenters.

"That decision – which I remain convinced was wrong and certainly was debatable – has provided the N.R.A. with a propaganda weapon of immense power. Overturning that decision via a constitutional amendment to get rid of the Second Amendment would be simple and would do more to weaken the N.R.A.'s ability to stymie legislative debate and block constructive gun control legislation than any other available option," Stevens wrote.

There have been other calls to look again at the Second Amendment. Bret Stephens, a conservative columnist for the New York Times, has endorsed the idea of repeal.

Filmmaker Michael Moore suggested rewording the amendment to say: "A well regulated State National Guard, being helpful to the safety and security of a State in times of need, along with the strictly regulated right of the people to keep and bear a limited number of non-automatic Arms for sport and hunting, with respect to the primary right of all people to be free from gun violence, this shall not be infringed."

...deleted Holy Link...
    The Supreme Court does not have authority to change the Constitution.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Not that that matters anymore.
    It does.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Our leaders have opened our borders to Riff Raff without our consent......they dont give a fuck what we think.........the Constitution is over.

"You dont have rights, you have privileges"
    Carlin
    The Constitution is not 'over', even though the Democrats have discarded it.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Know when the best time to plant a tree? 20 years ago.
    Know the second best time to plant a tree? Today.

So, asswipe, don’t give me the lame bullshit about what legislation “would have”. Plenty, had the proper laws about registration, background checks, product liability, limitations on types of weapons, criminal penalties, etc. been in place long enough. On a federal level, not some hodgepodge of local laws.

Tell us, shitstain, why don’t we see all these crimes committed with machine guns?

Because the people that own machine guns are law-abiding citizens.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Sailor (11-30-2021)

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,304 Times in 10,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,916 Times in 4,232 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Because the people that own machine guns are law-abiding citizens.
    Wrong, stupid fuck.

Laws were enacted decades ago that regulated purchase and possession of them to the point they were essentially inaccessible. Will similar regulation work tomorrow? Of course not, fuckwit. But you idiots keep asking that same absurd question.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Wrong, stupid fuck.

Laws were enacted decades ago that regulated purchase and possession of them to the point they were essentially inaccessible. Will similar regulation work tomorrow? Of course not, fuckwit. But you idiots keep asking that same absurd question.
    you're really not that familiar with how accessible machine guns are, are you?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    How many are used in crimes, idiot? Funny, I don’t see them for sale in gun shops. Why is that?

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How many are used in crimes, idiot? Funny, I don’t see them for sale in gun shops. Why is that?
    I have seen them in gun shops, moron. you seem to forget that machine guns are not actually banned or prohibited, UNLESS, they were manufactured AFTER may 19, 1986. If they were built before that date, they are legal, so long as you follow all the unconstitutional government hoops.................to date, there are about 24,000 legal machine guns available to the public. The reason that they aren't that available is because of their price due to the limited numbers available.........which makes the price around 20 to 25 thousand dollars.......so congrats to the dems...they made it so that machine guns are only available to the rich and elite..........not to mention the corruption of the ATF has allowed around 500 or so made AFTER that date to be owned by those highly connected.............but, maybe that does make your case for you..............

or maybe it doesn't. I can take one of my AR's and turn it in to a machine gun in about 20 minutes..................so your prohibitions don't really do crap.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have seen them in gun shops, moron. you seem to forget that machine guns are not actually banned or prohibited, UNLESS, they were manufactured AFTER may 19, 1986. If they were built before that date, they are legal, so long as you follow all the unconstitutional government hoops.................to date, there are about 24,000 legal machine guns available to the public. The reason that they aren't that available is because of their price due to the limited numbers available.........which makes the price around 20 to 25 thousand dollars.......so congrats to the dems...they made it so that machine guns are only available to the rich and elite..........not to mention the corruption of the ATF has allowed around 500 or so made AFTER that date to be owned by those highly connected.............but, maybe that does make your case for you..............

or maybe it doesn't. I can take one of my AR's and turn it in to a machine gun in about 20 minutes..................so your prohibitions don't really do crap.
    Exactly, fuck. 35 years ago. And the increasingly limited number out there makes them essentially inaccessible to the would be shooter.

Thanks for making my point. Regulation today won’t affect tomorrow’s shooting, but will down the road.

You could turn it into a machine gun, but then you go to federal prison for the rest of your life.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Exactly, fuck. 35 years ago. And the increasingly limited number out there makes them essentially inaccessible to the would be shooter.

Thanks for making my point. Regulation today won’t affect tomorrow’s shooting, but will down the road.
    you really are that stupid, aren't you? you're not just playing at it, you really are that stupid. i'm impressed

You could turn it into a machine gun, but then you go to federal prison for the rest of your life.
    I would have to get caught first..........which should probably tell you that there are probably more illegal machine guns out there than you think............but I forget, you think everyone follows the fucking law......idiot

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you really are that stupid, aren't you? you're not just playing at it, you really are that stupid. i'm impressed

I would have to get caught first..........which should probably tell you that there are probably more illegal machine guns out there than you think............but I forget, you think everyone follows the fucking law......idiot
    The point I’ve always made, Vehicles Cannot Be Necessary, is that regulation like this works. There may be 24,000 machine guns out there, but the numbers are dwindling and their threat in shootings is minimal.

Thanks for proving that point. In your own incredibly moronic way, you always do.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wrong, stupid fuck.

Oh? Name somebody with a class III license that committed a crime with a machine gun, you fucking absolute retard!

Think there aren't any people out there with machine guns? There's quite a few, dumbass.

https://www.ffl123.com/class-3-dealers-list/

I'm going to get a suppressor license. They were about to be unregulated by the ATF before the Las Vegas shooting.

The horror of that put suppressors for everyone on the back burner.

Guns are loud and suppressors can save hearing. Also make for more efficient gun hunting that doesn't spook game.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-30-2021 at 08:09 PM.

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Obviously not.