Thread: Warning To those Dedicated To the Humanities Serving Divided and Conquered Realities

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Warning To those Dedicated To the Humanities Serving Divided and Conquered Realities

your messing with people's instincts intellectually is polluting ancestors from understanding the situation with evolving in time limited to mutually timed apart now as geographically occupying space as one of a kind replacements(temporal timing) when being eternally separated within the moment here. Not 24/7 systems of anything else is possible.

the human conditioning of converting added great great grandchildren to recycle all past human errors each generation hasn't corrected anything misdirecting next generations forward, only amplifies the disaster about to happen. Rule of 72 calculating yields to investment incoming replacements sustaining the numbers in the atmosphere currently evolving 5 generations together. The larger the numbers involved, the fewer survive the aftermath when all existing 5 generations agree to erase each other for reality never living up to expectations of better tomorrrows so far.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

where are all the brave contextual souls that denounce their sole displacement in favor of belonging to group think social orders corrupting ancestries historiclaly to date defedning themselves from an honest explanation of life as kinetic biology sustains in plain sight.

You all burn down cities and destroy countries to feel lager than how existing takes place in plain sight and in cyberspace you won't say anything against an equally created ancestor mutually evolving in plain sight using technology that instantly connects time between all 24 time zones now.

Relative time logistics sure does leave out a whole lot of information sticking to flow charted results to arrive tomorrow limited to simultaneously evolving here now for each spontaneously existing ancestor among 5 generations present..

A person can represent 1 of 16 great great grandparent generation or sibling that never became a great great grandparent, 1 of 8 great grandparent generation never had any great grandchildren added, grandparent generation never had grandchildren, parenting generation never adding their ancestry's great great grandchildren.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THE POST-HOC CUNUMDRUM OF YOUR THESIS WHEN SUPERIMPOSED ON THE COMPLEXITY OF THE UNDERLYING PREDICATES FOR THOSE (WHAT CAN ONLY BE CALLED) SUPPOSITIONS, INDICATE THAT A PRIOR CONSIDERATIONS OF PARAMATERS OF SIGNIFICANCE FOR REMEDIATION OF THE INITIAL ARGUMENT (WHICH ACTUALLY WAS NOT PRESENTED) ARE EXPUNGED WITH PREJUDICE. SO ESSENTIALLY THE ARGUMENT IS SELF-DEFEATING.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-29-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THE POST-HOC CUNUMDRUM OF YOUR THESIS WHEN SUPERIMPOSED ON THE COMPLEXITY OF THE UNDERLYING PREDICATES FOR THOSE (WHAT CAN ONLY BE CALLED) SUPPOSITIONS, INDICATE THAT A PRIOR CONSIDERATIONS OF PARAMATERS OF SIGNIFICANCE FOR REMEDIATION OF THE INITIAL ARGUMENT (WHICH ACTUALLY WAS NOT PRESENTED) ARE EXPUNGED WITH PREJUDICE. SO ESSENTIALLY THE ARGUMENT IS SELF-DEFEATING.
    recited like a well trained social identity never wanting to accept life being physically limited to biology sustaining their eternal separation evolving here now as equally created conceived to decomposed cycles never duplicated in form or shape twice.

total sum evolving is evolution to current living ancestors present regardless species or ancestral time of displacement from great great grandparents into arriving great great grandchildren never sharing the same unique DNA forward again.

"why won't ancestors stop denying why the occupying space naturally displaced?".

rule of law doesn't allow instinctive honesty in any social debate controlling outcomes forward while justified to silence anyone displaying the ability to navigate compounding situations present.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    your messing with people's instincts intellectually is polluting ancestors from understanding the situation with evolving in time limited to mutually timed apart now as geographically occupying space as one of a kind replacements(temporal timing) when being eternally separated within the moment here. Not 24/7 systems of anything else is possible.

the human conditioning of converting added great great grandchildren to recycle all past human errors each generation hasn't corrected anything misdirecting next generations forward, only amplifies the disaster about to happen. Rule of 72 calculating yields to investment incoming replacements sustaining the numbers in the atmosphere currently evolving 5 generations together. The larger the numbers involved, the fewer survive the aftermath when all existing 5 generations agree to erase each other for reality never living up to expectations of better tomorrrows so far.
    Everything you post here reminds me of the instructions I received with a pair of chinese ear buds I bought. My theories are 1) You are a chinese spy sending coded messages to Peking. 2) you’re a real space alien trying to communicate to us the secrets of universal harmony. Or maybe 3) you’re just typing random crap and sitting back having a laugh at the responses.

If it’s #2, please consult a forensic linguist to aid you in a translation. I’ve read one book by Stephen Hawking, and it was easier to understand than your stuff. I tend to think it’s #1 though. You ramble on a lot about ancestors and stuff, and the chinese are into that junk big time.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

Grumpy (11-29-2021)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    recited like a well trained social identity never wanting to accept life being physically limited to biology sustaining their eternal separation evolving here now as equally created conceived to decomposed cycles never duplicated in form or shape twice.

total sum evolving is evolution to current living ancestors present regardless species or ancestral time of displacement from great great grandparents into arriving great great grandchildren never sharing the same unique DNA forward again.

"why won't ancestors stop denying why the occupying space naturally displaced?".

rule of law doesn't allow instinctive honesty in any social debate controlling outcomes forward while justified to silence anyone displaying the ability to navigate compounding situations present.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-29-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Everything you post here reminds me of the instructions I received with a pair of chinese ear buds I bought. My theories are 1) You are a chinese spy sending coded messages to Peking. 2) you’re a real space alien trying to communicate to us the secrets of universal harmony. Or maybe 3) you’re just typing random crap and sitting back having a laugh at the responses.

If it’s #2, please consult a forensic linguist to aid you in a translation. I’ve read one book by Stephen Hawking, and it was easier to understand than your stuff. I tend to think it’s #1 though. You ramble on a lot about ancestors and stuff, and the chinese are into that junk big time.
    your changing the subject is a reflection that you understood exactly what I was talking about. Deep state secrets are only held intellectually attempting to block everyone from instinctively recognizing hwy and how life became so absolutely corrupted in every reality serving the humanities.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post

I was going to respond with a string of question marks ... fortunately I came across your post first.

Ya gotta had it to this peron ... he/she/it has the propensity to string an amalgamation of word together, followed by a punctuation mark. In my youth we had to learn how to diagram a sentence. I would be interested if someone could actually diagram these supposed statements.