Thread: Wisconsin senators tell america to NOT POLITICIZE waukesha massacre!!! HAHAHA

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Wisconsin senators tell america to NOT POLITICIZE waukesha massacre!!! HAHAHA

Yeah like the george floyd and ahmaud arbery deaths were not politicized by the tv nets????? Every time a white guy does something bad the press makes it the lead story for months.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/11/wisconsi...ukesha-attack/

nov 28 2021 Republican Sen. Ron Johnson and Democrat Sen. Tammy Baldwin said it was time to stop the noise and let a grieving community heal.

"It has come to our attention that outside individuals or groups may attempt to exploit the tragedy that occurred last Sunday in Waukesha for their own political purposes," Johnson and Baldwin said in a joint statement posted on Baldwin’s website.

“As the U.S. Senators representing Wisconsin, one from each political party, we are asking anyone considering such action to cease and desist,” the statement said.

“We have full confidence in the local officials who responded with extraordinary professionalism, competence, integrity and compassion. They have many difficult duties to perform in the coming days, weeks, and months, and they should be afforded the respect and support they deserve to undertake their responsibilities without outside interference,” they said.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

I decide for myself TYVM.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

WOW

These two are really on top things ... it's just a little too late ... maybe they should keep in touch with the dncmsm more.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

The leftist media sure isn't pursuing Mathboi the way they did Zimmerman, Chauvin and Rittenhouse.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 40 Times in 35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Yeah like the george floyd and ahmaud arbery deaths were not politicized by the tv nets????? Every time a white guy does something bad the press makes it the lead story for months.
    If only Johnson had any credibility.
    This is the first example of him thinking about the United States instead of just the extremist GOP.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 40 Times in 35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    The leftist media sure isn't pursuing Mathboi the way they did Zimmerman, Chauvin and Rittenhouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    WOW

These two are really on top things ... it's just a little too late ... maybe they should keep in touch with the dncmsm more.

The Media claims are laughable...

Remember right-wing MEDIA coverage of birtherism, Seth Rich, pizzagate, etc...? There is nothing more corrupt than the right-wing Media machine.

And let's admit something, any network actually being fai and balanced is not going to favor the GOP and more importantly, won't be as entertaining and be a ratings disaster.

That is why cable news Primetime is just junk. Entertainment and propaganda.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Why does Brooks call himself mathboi.? Blacks can't do math. Most can't even read or tell time.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Why does Brooks call himself mathboi.? Blacks can't do math. Most can't even read or tell time.
    And they smell bad right?

A couple who used to come into my restaurant a lot told me that this is the main problem with black people......utterly repulsive.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    And they smell bad right?

A couple who used to come into my restaurant a lot told me that this is the main problem with black people......utterly repulsive.
    What do you expect.? Darkies are savages and don't take baths.