Members banned from this thread: AProudLefty, ParachuteAdams and McRocket

Thread: The juju juice jabs in the news

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default The juju juice jabs in the news

The left has always redefined words to advance their insidious agendas.

Sadly, Merriam-Webster has joined in their misdirection charade.

Unless you are paying close attention, you will not even see it happen. You’ll just assume it was always this way.

Examples of definition-changing propaganda abound from “vaccine” to “herd immunity” to “woman”.

The goal of the leftists is to erect a semantic smokescreen and weaponize language in their ongoing assault on reality.

A person who rejects all vaccines might well be called an “anti-vaxxer.” That used to be the definition.

Adding “or regulations mandating vaccination” is an entirely new idea, an entirely different topic, and conflates two completely separate concepts around which there is a wide divergence.

Now, anyone who opposes "regulations mandating vaccination" is demonized as a knuckle-dragging anti-science Neanderthal.

The smoke-and-mirrors act also obscures the fact that not everyone who refuses the juju juice jabs also refuses other, more tested and proven vaccines.

Again, the idea is to dehumanize anyone who questions the efficacy or safety of an experimental gene therapy that did not go through full proper testing, underwent data manipulation during trials, and doesn’t do anything it is supposed to do.

I call bullshit.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (12-11-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

Unless you are paying close attention, you will not even see it happen. You’ll just assume it was always this way.

Examples of definition-changing propaganda abound from “vaccine” to “herd immunity” to “woman”.

The goal of the leftists is to erect a semantic smokescreen and weaponize language in their ongoing assault on reality.

A person who rejects all vaccines might well be called an “anti-vaxxer.” That used to be the definition.

Adding “or regulations mandating vaccination” is an entirely new idea, an entirely different topic, and conflates two completely separate concepts around which there is a wide divergence.

Now, anyone who opposes "regulations mandating vaccination" is demonized as a knuckle-dragging anti-science Neanderthal.

The smoke-and-mirrors act also obscures the fact that not everyone who refuses the juju juice jabs also refuses other, more tested and proven vaccines.

Again, the idea is to dehumanize anyone who questions the efficacy or safety of an experimental gene therapy that did not go through full proper testing, underwent data manipulation during trials, and doesn’t do anything it is supposed to do.

I call bullshit.
    Leprosy, I hope that you didn't forget to take your horse worn meds.
    Lock Him Up

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Strumpet View Post

Leprosy, I hope that you didn't forget to take your horse worn meds.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,445 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Blog Entries

That is good...I posted it maybe two days ago....I forget exactly.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

CDC study shows risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome elevated after COVID vaccination

https://www.news-medical.net/amp/news/20211208/CDC-study-shows-risk-of-Guillain-Barre-syndrome-elevated-after-Ad26COV2S-COVID-vaccination.aspx

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,445 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Blog Entries

I call bullshit.
    We are headed for mass atrocities.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!