Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 heinous lies about Kyle Rittenhouse debunked

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Alright, alright. I think you do deserve a level of respect that's higher than most of your cohorts.

I spared myself from typing these words in the last post because you already know what they're going to be and I don't appreciate the postponement.

Rittenhouse never had a plan to go to to the Kenosha protest until he knew the Kenosha protest was planned. Why did he do that?

Well, he ostensibly was securing a business that needed no securement. What he was actually doing, of course, was walking into a crowd of differently-minded people with an AK strapped to his shoulder.

He walked beside them. He taunted them. They taunted him. Eventually they all attacked each other. But let's start at the beginning: Why was Rittenhouse there?

You know that he went there to cause violence and a scene. He won. And then again, no one won.
    minor correction, it was an AR, not an AK. and here's the thing.........as stated before, rittenhouse had familial connections and a job in kenosha.

now, were people on both sides morons for doing the taunting? damn right. the important part to remember is that the shooting only started when rosenbaum chased rittenhouse down trying to either attack him or take his weapon.

nobody won...........but at least 3 people survived......
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    So did he bring the AK to his father's house, his family members' house, or his part time job in Kenosha?
    his secondary community......that's all that's needed
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You are correct on all the above. She's only here for attention, because provoking ppl into getting emotional is how she feeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    enlighten us as to why you think that someone who lived part time in kenosha, and worked part time in kenosha, had less of a right to be there than some group who scheduled a protest
    I can't for the life of me understand why people want to defend such low lifes. Rosenbaum had spent most of his adult life in prison starting at age 18 for sexual conduct with five boys. He'd been in hospital after a failed suicide attempt, shame he wasn't successful.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Into the Night (11-28-2021)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    I can't for the life of me understand why people want to defend such low lifes. Rosenbaum had spent most of his adult life in prison starting at age 18 for sexual conduct with five boys. He'd been in hospital after a failed suicide attempt, shame he wasn't successful.
    in order to lawfully justify the actions of kyle rittenhouse that night, there can be no speculation on his motivations or desires to be in kenosha.......just like there can be no references to the criminal records of rosenbaum, huber, or grosskreutz..................the justice system, when working, doesn't work that way. nobody that night had any idea who anyone else was, is, or should have been.

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,238 Times in 6,870 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Who is "defending" them?

I think most just think that they didn't deserve a trial w/ no jury & death sentence on the street.

How about the other guys? Were they "lowlifes?"

For the record, I think people should leave Rittenhouse alone now. He was found not guilty, which was a correct verdict (imo). He'll have enough to deal w/ now to resume a normal life.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Um, he was not "declared innocent." He was said to be "not guilty." If you spoke real English at all, and understood anything about American jurisprudence, you'd know that these are different things.
    You're like a dog with a bone!!

WHAT IS INNOCENT?
    When you've been charged of a crime, you are assumed to be innocent until proven guilty. By the end of a criminal trial, you will either be declared "guilty" or "not guilty." Technically, the court never declares someone "innocent" because it is not necessary to prove actual innocence in order to be acquitted. The prosecution's job is to convince the jury that the defendant is guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt." Going the extra step of proving actual innocence is not required in order to avoid conviction.

In some cases, evidence will arise that proves actual innocence; programs like The Actual Innocence Claim Policy and Protocol in Missouri endeavor to minimize false convictions by providing evidence that proves innocence. However, it still remains a part of our country's justice system that you do not need to be proven innocent in order to be declared "not guilty."

https://www.amacdonaldlaw.com/blog/2...cent-and-not-/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Into the Night (11-28-2021)

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,396 Times in 53,275 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

These are all things that no one -- including Killer Kyle -- knew about before he shot those men down. Typical of you Reichwingers to find excuses for murder. You would enjoy the other threads here from your fellow Nazis about how Mr. Arbery deserved to die for alleged crimes committed years before when he was a youth.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Diesel (11-28-2021)

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Who is "defending" them?

I think most just think that they didn't deserve a trial w/ no jury & death sentence on the street.
    maybe they shouldn't have tried to bully and attack a young man because they thought they could............just sayin

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Um, he was not "declared innocent." He was said to be "not guilty." If you spoke real English at all, and understood anything about American jurisprudence, you'd know that these are different things.
    what is the cornerstone of the American Judicial system? you know what that is, right?

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

maybe they shouldn't have tried to bully and attack a young man because they thought they could............just sayin
    I'd agree on the 1st guy.

The next couple? I think they just saw a shooter. That's why situations like that are fairly untenable, and things we should avoid.

14. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'd agree on the 1st guy.

The next couple? I think they just saw a shooter. That's why situations like that are fairly untenable, and things we should avoid.
    then they are stupid beyond redemption.....this country has spent YEARS trying to teach people how to react in active shooter situations.........i.e. RUNNING AWAY!!!!!!!! but where this set of circumstances fails is that kyle was running away and NOT SHOOTING ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!! so to try to attack him, even under the guise of disarming him, is stupid beyond belief......................

15. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

These are all things that no one -- including Killer Kyle -- knew about before he shot those men down. Typical of you Reichwingers to find excuses for murder. You would enjoy the other threads here from your fellow Nazis about how Mr. Arbery deserved to die for alleged crimes committed years before when he was a youth.
    He should have been tried for insecticide especially for that cockroach Rosenbaum.

16. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

then they are stupid beyond redemption.....this country has spent YEARS trying to teach people how to react in active shooter situations.........i.e. RUNNING AWAY!!!!!!!! but where this set of circumstances fails is that kyle was running away and NOT SHOOTING ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!! so to try to attack him, even under the guise of disarming him, is stupid beyond belief......................
    I don't see any training for the country. In the rare instance when someone intervenes in a terrorist situation, they're lauded as a hero.

17. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't see any training for the country. In the rare instance when someone intervenes in a terrorist situation, they're lauded as a hero.
    don't be an obtuse idiot.........there have been years of training for active shooters in schools and such where government people have told civilian people that they should look for avenues of escape, or ways to barricade themselves in, or as LAST RESORTS, to throw books and stuff at shooters. Even before then, years of 'law' designated as duty to retreat have been in existence.......do not try to pretend that they never existed.

18. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

what is the cornerstone of the American Judicial system? you know what that is, right?
    It's an old canard that people like her use thinking they are being clever. If you are innocent till proved guilty then being declared no guilty means you're innocent.