Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Election 2022 - A Red Wave?

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Yea, sure. A bunch of true believers in the conspiracy theory are "investigating" it for the Nth time. Why pay attention to the same sort crackpots that made the, what?, half-dozen plus previous investigations-- including those lead as this one is, by Adam Schiff into things like the Russia collusion that has turned out to be a total hoax and conspiracy theory? It is people like you that aren't looking at these things objectively.
    zzzzzzzzzz

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,920 Times in 13,189 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    zzzzzzzzzz
    I win! The thread is dead!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Earl (11-29-2021)

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The party in power often loses Congressional Seats in the midterms. The links below show the risks and potential outcome, all of which favor a Republican Senate and House albeit not by much. Republican redistricting to stuff ballot boxes in their favor are another factor ensuring a Republican win next November.

https://www.270towin.com/2022-senate-election/
    Toss up states for the Senate are AZ, NV, WI, PA, NC, GA.

https://www.deseret.com/2021/11/19/2...istricting-gop
    Republicans need five seats to win a majority in the House and just one in the Senate. As the party out of power, history suggests they’re likely to pull it off, but they have a few other factors on their side.

In the House, congressional redistricting data is expected to give Republicans at least five seats next year, according to The New York Times, which found next year’s district maps to be the most heavily redrawn to favor a single party since the Voting Rights Act was passed in 1965. Redistricting is based on 2020 U.S. Census data that will stay in place for a decade.
    There has already been a toxic red wave that has along with tRump cost the lives of over 700,000 Americans at enabling the spread of their toxic covid pestilence and curse, the toxic red wave's war on Democracy and anything else of a civilized nature on Earth, and among other barbaric atrocities of the toxic red wave, costing the taxpayer over $7 trillion added to the debt as a result of riding the hell bound toxic red wave of damnation.

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The gerrymandering is nothing but institutionalized fraud.
    Un Constitutional too.

Which Supreme Court case made gerrymandering unconstitutional?
    Whitford, 585 U.S. ___ (2018), was a United States Supreme Court case involving the constitutionality of partisan gerrymandering.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gill_v._Whitford

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,615 Times in 51,912 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yep, that's what I'm saying. Nobody will be tried for Insurrection, Treason, or attempted overthrow of the government, Adam Schitt notwithstanding. Yes, the several hundred held in captivity right now by federal persecutors will continue to get convictions--mostly on plea deals--for minor stuff like trespass and property damage, but nobody's going to decades of prison for insurrection.
    Do you agree that several face life in prison and being sent to ADX Florence along with the other terrorists?

I'm not a lawyer and, TBH, don't give a shit if not a single person is prosecuted for treason or insurrection as long as they face life in prison for their actions on 1/6. Same goes for anyone who supports such an attack on We, the People.

A lot has changed since Timothy McVeigh. I suspect that had McVeigh been tried today a lot more of his terrorist friends would have joined him on either Death Row or in ADX Florence.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Im not. I said lock up the violent ones.. * throw back the little ones*
    While it was also "parading and trespassing" and security breaches any time more then 90 days
    for non-violent first offense is excessive. It was NOT an insurrection as discussed. The FBI even said that
    Nyet, comrade anatta. "scant evidence" early in the investigation is not an affirmative statement that "it was not an insurrection".

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    my gawd your stupidity is amazing -you dont even understand context.
    That doesnt mean "whatever you want it to mean" It means different circumstances are different metrics
    Read the freaking link and quit posting dumb shit - it explains this
    You're a liar and a Russian Putin-supporter. Scream all you like, comrade, but Truth will win the day in the USA, not you Russian cocksuckers.

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    There has already been a toxic red wave that has along with tRump cost the lives of over 700,000 Americans at enabling the spread of their toxic covid pestilence and curse, the toxic red wave's war on Democracy and anything else of a civilized nature on Earth, and among other barbaric atrocities of the toxic red wave, costing the taxpayer over $7 trillion added to the debt as a result of riding the hell bound toxic red wave of damnation.
    The US is certainly divided and all the motherfuckers doing the division should face judgment.

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Then how did you hear about it?

Is there evidence or just an email?
    these are sworn affidavits duly notarized and in the hands of lawyers.
    thats why lawsuits had to be stopped before evidence was presented.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    these are sworn affidavits duly notarized and in the hands of lawyers.
    thats why lawsuits had to be stopped before evidence was presented.
    Like when Tailgunner Joe held up a sheet of blank paper and claimed he had a list of 205 communists in the State Department?

Do you have a Fox link?

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...ate-department
    Speaking before the Ohio County Women’s Republican Club in Wheeling, West Virginia, Senator McCarthy waved before his audience a piece of paper. According to the only published newspaper account of the speech, McCarthy said that, “I have here in my hand a list of 205 [State Department employees] that were known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the policy of the State Department.” In the next few weeks, the number fluctuated wildly, with McCarthy stating at various times that there were 57, or 81, or 10 communists in the Department of State. In fact, McCarthy never produced any solid evidence that there was even one communist in the State Department.

Despite McCarthy’s inconsistency, his refusal to provide any of the names of the “known communists,” and his inability to produce any coherent or reasonable evidence, his charges struck a chord with the American people. The months leading up to his February speech had been trying ones for America’s Cold War policies. China had fallen to a communist revolution. The Soviets had detonated an atomic device. McCarthy’s wild charges provided a ready explanation for these foreign policy disasters: communist subversives were working within the very bowels of the American government.

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Like when Tailgunner Joe held up a sheet of blank paper and claimed he had a list of 205 communists in the State Department?

Do you have a Fox link?

Speaking before the Ohio County Women’s Republican Club in Wheeling, West Virginia, Senator McCarthy waved before his audience a piece of paper. According to the only published newspaper account of the speech, McCarthy said that, “I have here in my hand a list of 205 [State Department employees] that were known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the policy of the State Department.” In the next few weeks, the number fluctuated wildly, with McCarthy stating at various times that there were 57, or 81, or 10 communists in the Department of State. In fact, McCarthy never produced any solid evidence that there was even one communist in the State Department.

Despite McCarthy’s inconsistency, his refusal to provide any of the names of the “known communists,” and his inability to produce any coherent or reasonable evidence, his charges struck a chord with the American people. The months leading up to his February speech had been trying ones for America’s Cold War policies. China had fallen to a communist revolution. The Soviets had detonated an atomic device. McCarthy’s wild charges provided a ready explanation for these foreign policy disasters: communist subversives were working within the very bowels of the American government.
    as it happens Joe McCarthy was correct.
    no, I dont have a Fox link.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do you have a Fox link?

as it happens Joe McCarthy was correct.
    no, I dont have a Fox link.

14. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,920 Times in 13,189 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Do you agree that several face life in prison and being sent to ADX Florence along with the other terrorists?
    Not at one given the charges to date in the list of those arrested for Jan 6 participation. I'd say all but maybe a few are looking at months to a year or two in prison at most, with that few getting 5 to maybe 7.

I'm not a lawyer and, TBH, don't give a shit if not a single person is prosecuted for treason or insurrection as long as they face life in prison for their actions on 1/6. Same goes for anyone who supports such an attack on We, the People.
    Good thing, because as it stands nobody from Jan 6 faces life in prison, and not one of them will go to the ADX.

15. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not at one given the charges to date in the list of those arrested for Jan 6 participation. I'd say all but maybe a few are looking at months to a year or two in prison at most, with that few getting 5 to maybe 7.

Good thing, because as it stands nobody from Jan 6 faces life in prison, and not one of them will go to the ADX.
    Awesome. I think a few will either get life or, if they are free now, will commit suicide-by-cop to avoid a life sentence with the other terrorist baby-killers in Colorado.

16. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,762 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

I'm afraid that a red wave is actually possible...
    in which case I'd prefer an asteroid to hit and completly destroy the Earth, instantly obliterating all life thereon.

If you ever take anything that I post on this forum literally,
    this right here is the post to do it.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969