Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55

Thread: Are some Religious beliefs Satanic!?

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,736
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    I would say you worship Satan. You live with hatred.
    You are more hateful than me.

    Facts are truth & cultures are valuable.

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,997
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,627 Times in 4,769 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 560 Times in 529 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyszardKuklinski View Post
    You are more hateful than me.

    Facts are truth & cultures are valuable.
    No, you obsess on hating Blacks.

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,736
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    No, you obsess on hating Blacks.
    Lol, stating that Blacks commit 51% of murders is a fact.
    Not necessarily hateful.

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    21,997
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6,627 Times in 4,769 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 560 Times in 529 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyszardKuklinski View Post
    Lol, stating that Blacks commit 51% of murders is a fact.
    Not necessarily hateful.
    You worship Satan. Stew in your hated. Bye!

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,736
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You worship Satan. Stew in your hated. Bye!
    I'm calm & calculated most of the time.

    It's you who's deeply driven by hate.
    Hate of Trump.
    Hate of Republicans.
    Hate of America.
    Hate of Whites.
    Hate of Political incorrect facts.

  6. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,344
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 71 Times in 70 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quick! Call the guys from UFC.



  7. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    148,873
    Thanks
    48,185
    Thanked 25,739 Times in 19,894 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 18,977 Times in 17,587 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

  8. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,736
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Every one YOU walk into
    So says the morbid onee always talking about death, die & killing.

  9. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    148,873
    Thanks
    48,185
    Thanked 25,739 Times in 19,894 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 18,977 Times in 17,587 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

  10. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,736
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    You are evil
    Why do you hate White people so much!?
    Evil one!

  11. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    148,873
    Thanks
    48,185
    Thanked 25,739 Times in 19,894 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 18,977 Times in 17,587 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

  12. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    148,873
    Thanks
    48,185
    Thanked 25,739 Times in 19,894 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 18,977 Times in 17,587 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

  13. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,736
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    I hate you


    Not White people


    But that’s why I hate you


    You lie
    Race doesn't exist because you say so.
    Okay liar.

  14. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,736
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    I doubt you are actually a human


    But if you are


    you are a horrible person
    Why do you want the West to fail!?

    You're A horrible person.

  15. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    148,873
    Thanks
    48,185
    Thanked 25,739 Times in 19,894 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 18,977 Times in 17,587 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

Similar Threads

  1. Satanic Ritual Abortion
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2021, 09:21 AM
  2. Is a satanic pedophile cult running out government?
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-16-2020, 07:25 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-25-2018, 09:47 AM
  4. Oklahoma Republicans promoting the satanic agenda
    By Timshel in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 07:35 AM
  5. Is Halloween Satanic?
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 12:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •