1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oh, I forgot about this T-Day classic! Thank you, Poli.
    We watched the whole movie.

Thumbs down.

It is no award winner. Just a rambling compilation of nonsense. No real plot. Poor production quality too. Pretty obvious it was low budget.

Better off to only watch the trailer and listen to the whole song. Then watch football.

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-28-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello ThatOwlWoman,

We watched the whole movie.

Thumbs down.

It is no award winner. Just a rambling compilation of nonsense. No real plot. Poor production quality too. Pretty obvious it was low budget.

Better off to only watch the trailer and listen to the whole song. Then watch football.

Siskel and Ebert have spoken!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

PoliTalker (11-28-2021)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    No mention of Guno I see, why is that? The man is an unreconstructed racist yet you all give him cover for his vile views. I do not understand why that is, it's truly a mystery to me.

On another note there are a few Americans here and they celebrated Thanksgiving the other day, one guy called Greg from San Diego was guiding the cooking. Really nice guy, he used to work for the IRS but then nobody's perfect.
    Maybe we all are tired of being dragged into your fight with guno. You should both put each other on ignore already, problem solved.

What did the natives think about Greg and the Americans cooking and celebrating Thanksgiving?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

6. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Maybe we all are tired of being dragged into your fight with guno. You should both put each other on ignore already, problem solved.

What did the natives think about Greg and the Americans cooking and celebrating Thanksgiving?
    We could all say that and more about your friend with narcissistic personality disorder.

Guno is a racist, of that there is no doubt, but somehow you all manage to turn a blind eye to it and that's what completely baffles me. Not once have I ever seen you call him out for it maybe l missed it. Oh and I do have him on ignore, wonder why you never tell your friend the same?

Regarding Thanksgiving, it was an excellent day, we had duck and chicken rather than turkey along with cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, stuffing and sweet potatoes.

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We could all say that and more about your friend with narcissistic personality disorder.

Guno is a racist, of that there is no doubt, but somehow you all manage to turn a blind eye to it and that's what completely baffles me. Not once have I ever seen you call him out for it maybe l missed it. Oh and I do have him on ignore, wonder why you never tell your friend the same?

Regarding Thanksgiving, it was an excellent day, we had duck and chicken rather than turkey along with cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, stuffing and sweet potatoes.
    Then I don't understand why you keep bringing him up if you have him on ignore. I've had Truth Detector on ignore for years and never know what, if anything, he says about me and my posts. The same went for CFM when he was around.

You and a bunch of others dislike guno and call him a racist, along with other things. Yet you all turned a blind eye to BullshitBob and never called him out for his constant degrading and racist comments. In fact, 99% of the posts he wrote were sick and vile and would get him banned from any other political forum.

Righties don't like guno, lefties don't like BullshitBob. It's a two-way street.

― Charles Dickens

9. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Then I don't understand why you keep bringing him up if you have him on ignore. I've had Truth Detector on ignore for years and never know what, if anything, he says about me and my posts. The same went for CFM when he was around.

You and a bunch of others dislike guno and call him a racist, along with other things. Yet you all turned a blind eye to BullshitBob and never called him out for his constant degrading and racist comments. In fact, 99% of the posts he wrote were sick and vile and would get him banned from any other political forum.

Righties don't like guno, lefties don't like BullshitBob. It's a two-way street.
    I've called out the likes of CFM, TDAK, Volsrock many times, even conducted a poll of the most obnoxious posters which TDAK and CFM came joint first. You're trying to make this about politics, that baffles me. Someone is either a racist or not, why you attempt to politicise it is just mystifying to me.

Bullet Bob is not very PC, it must be said, but I did like his stories, he's a colourful character in an increasingly drab world.

Guno is now attempting to get around thread bans and ignores by using Anonymous. You can always tell it's him though as his bad spelling and grammar follows him around like the plague. It also seems to me that those on left of the aisle can seemingly ignore racism if the perp is black.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 11-28-2021 at 06:58 PM.

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've called out the likes of CFM, TDAK, Volsrock many times, even conducted a poll of the most obnoxious posters which TDAK and CFM came joint first. You're trying to make this about politics, that baffles me. Someone is either a racist or not, why you attempt to politicise it is just mystifying to me.

Bullet Bob is not very PC it must be said but I did like his stories, he's a colourful character in an increasingly drab world. Guno is now attempting to get around being banned and ignores by using Anonymous. You can always tell it's him though as his bad spelling and grammar follows him around.
    BullshitBob is way beyond "not very PC." His ugly sexual slurs cover bestiality, incest, prostitution and various perversions. Even now he's spending 30 days in the hole because of two 12bs.

I make it about politics because of the reaction those two posters get, and by whom. You only have to read a sampling of their posts and see who is or isn't groaning them. Everything boils down to politics here and that's a shame.

― Charles Dickens

12. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BullshitBob is way beyond "not very PC." His ugly sexual slurs cover bestiality, incest, prostitution and various perversions. Even now he's spending 30 days in the hole because of two 12bs.

I make it about politics because of the reaction those two posters get, and by whom. You only have to read a sampling of their posts and see who is or isn't groaning them. Everything boils down to politics here and that's a shame.
    Doesn't sound that much different to Guno then, yet you and yours embrace him and consider him a friend. He has been banned for 12b's as well I might add.

I also remember a certain poster boasting about having sex in a car whilst the woman was menstruating. He found it highly amusing that he drunkenly pulled out her tampon and threw it against the window.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 11-28-2021 at 07:41 PM.

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-09-2021), PostmodernProphet (11-30-2021)

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Doesn't sound that much different to Guno then, yet you and yours embrace him and consider him a friend. He has been banned for 12b's as well I might add.

I also remember a certain poster boasting about having sex in a car whilst the woman was menstruating. He found it highly amusing that he drunkenly pulled out her tampon and threw it against the window.
    God Bless America. God Bless Texas. Fuck all anti-American foreigners, unregistered foreign agents and anyone who sucks the cock of a King...literally or figuratively.

Kill all Psychotic Kings!

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

For one thing, it's a secular holiday.
    interesting......Who do atheists "thank"........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    First, I doubt Guno loathes Christian.
    is that because you are illiterate and cannot read his posts?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-09-2021), Minister of Truth (12-08-2021)