Members banned from this thread: evince, moon, Micawber, LV426, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, Walt, AProudLefty, Doc Dutch, BartenderElite, Concart, Hawkeye10, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident and Hoosier Daddy

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Salvation Army Wants White Donors to Offer “Sincere Apology” for Their Racism

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I understand why you don't want to talk about the REAL irony here.

The irony of how an SJW dipshit set of directives about "curing" racism in society, and one which you ardently support, would imply that black and brown people might not have the mental and emotional capacity to handle discussing the subject of race relations.

One of the most blatantly racist comments I've ever seen, and one which, if it were made by one of the idiots on Fox News, you and your fellow crybabies would be throwing panty-pissing hissy fits over. But because it was made as part of a white-guilt promoting pamphlet, you give it a pass.

Because you're not only a dumbass cocksucker, you're a dumbass hypocrite cocksucker to boot.

That passage must really embarrass you as it makes both the SA and YOU look like complete FOOLS.

I can only take credit in helping toward that end, by having posted it and at having called attenetion to it.

I will take the comensurate amount of glee in having done so, too.

It sure as hell helps and adds to one's credibility on a subject if one actually had an iota of real world experience in whatever the matter is.

You're just a nattering, yammering nitwit who lives in one of the whitest states in America, telling people like me who live in cities and states with above average black populations, about how we should relate to black people.

I doubt you've even seen an actual black person in the past month aside from those you see on TV.

You probably think the Hollywood version of back people you see on TV are representative of the average urban, inner city black person, too I bet.

Fucking numbskull cocksucker.
    Who said anything about curing racism, you fucking illiterate. The document is “Let’s Talk About Racism”.

I have no feeling toward that document at all. I’m an atheist and don’t need to lament nor repent. I’m merely laughing at your fucking meltdown about its contents.

I see you failed to grasp that WWII analogy.

I’m not telling you shit about how you should or should not relate to anybody, you racist punk. That’s up to you.

However, that you fail to recognize one thing that the SA document DOES try to discuss is the systemic racism still present in this country. I even gave you examples, numerous examples, from my lifetime, experienced by many my age and younger. And the best you can do is squawk “You think this is still the 60s!” That you think the virulent racism that was present in the last half of the 20th century has magically disappeared is just fucking pathetic. Ignorantly pathetic.

WHOOSH, motherfucker. The point I was making totally escaped you.

Bet all you want, Jethro. So far, you’re Oh-for and melting down more with every post.

It’s damn funny to watch.

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't much care if someone thinks or says that I am a racist.

Since the SA thinks we all are racists, at least all whites, I will ignore them. There are whites in the SA and since all whites are racist...

I just don't care what anyone thinks about race anymore. Some appear to need the crutch of racism to get through the day.

Every white liberal on this forum is a racist...per the SA.

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Who said anything about curing racism, you fucking illiterate. The document is “Let’s Talk About Racism”.

I have no feeling toward that document at all. I’m an atheist and don’t need to lament nor repent. I’m merely laughing at your fucking meltdown about its contents.

I see you failed to grasp that WWII analogy.

I’m not telling you shit about how you should or should not relate to anybody, you racist punk. That’s up to you.

However, that you fail to recognize one thing that the SA document DOES try to discuss is the systemic racism still present in this country. I even gave you examples, numerous examples, from my lifetime, experienced by many my age and younger. And the best you can do is squawk “You think this is still the 60s!” That you think the virulent racism that was present in the last half of the 20th century has magically disappeared is just fucking pathetic. Ignorantly pathetic.

WHOOSH, motherfucker. The point I was making totally escaped you.

Bet all you want, Jethro. So far, you’re Oh-for and melting down more with every post.

It’s damn funny to watch.

Stupid cocksucker melts down like Chernobyl while pissing his panties and crying about me supposedly having a meltdown.

You are the one who's having the nucear meltdown not me and it's because I'm kicking your ass up and down this board without even working up a sweat.

Too fucking funny!!!!!!

You have not made one rational point here, you Idaho fucking potato head goober.

Your idea of proof of what constitutes institutional and systemic racism, are things that happened half a century ago because you have no real examples of it today. If you had any examples of that, you'd have bloviated about them ad nauseum long ago.

The truth is, that if institutional and systemic racism exists today, it is very minor and not an insurmountable obstacle for blacks who are serious about success to overcome.

Educated, intelligent, hardworking black peple can go as far in this country as anyone else can.

SJW bitches like you are using them for your own ends though.

Oh, and your WWII analogy was so fucking stupid there's nothing to "get".

You think reading books about WWII gives you some kind of understanding and insight which is bullshit because if you weren't part of it, or didn't live in the 1940's while it was happening, you don't know shit other than from an academic perspective.

And the same is true about modern racial relations. If you haven't spent your life living around, going to school with, working alongside and inetracting publicly with black people or any other ethnicity every day for decades, you don't know shit from Shinola about it.

Fuck off dumbass doper you Ida-hick faggot.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-27-2021), Earl (11-27-2021)

5. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Last edited by cancel2 2022; 11-27-2021 at 01:01 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (11-27-2021), Nomad (11-27-2021), PostmodernProphet (11-28-2021), RB 60 (11-27-2021)

7. #215 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Poor dickhead, bitchslapped by a fellow liberal
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (11-27-2021), Nomad (11-27-2021)

9. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stupid cocksucker melts down like Chernobyl while pissing his panties and crying about me supposedly having a meltdown.

You are the one who's having the nucear meltdown not me and it's because I'm kicking your ass up and down this board without even working up a sweat.

Too fucking funny!!!!!!

You have not made one rational point here, you Idaho fucking potato head goober.

Your idea of proof of what constitutes institutional and systemic racism, are things that happened half a century ago because you have no real examples of it today. If you had any examples of that, you'd have bloviated about them ad nauseum long ago.

The truth is, that if institutional and systemic racism exists today, it is very minor and not an insurmountable obstacle for blacks who are serious about success to overcome.

Educated, intelligent, hardworking black peple can go as far in this country as anyone else can.

You think reading books about WWII gives you some kind of understanding and insight which is bullshit because if you weren't part of it, or didn't live in the 1940's while it was happening, you don't know shit other than from an academic perspective.

And the same is true about modern racial relations. If you haven't spent your life living around, going to school with, working alongside and inetracting publicly with black people or any other ethnicity every day for decades, you don't know shit from Shinola about it.

Below, folks is proof of a total meltdown. Jesus fucking Christ, Jethro, how many “lolups” do you need?

Yep, the WWII analogy totally escaped you. And it pissed you off, as well. Damn, motherfucker, you’re losing it!

It looks like LAMENTING AND REPENTING are too much for you. Let’s just start with LAMENT and go from there.

“Lament requires us to search our hearts, determine where we have fallen and sincerely grieve.”

Look into your heart, Jethro, and see where you have fallen. Hint: It’s on your face!

10. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-27-2021)

11. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

12. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,517 Times in 52,735 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Saké View Post
    Not many people, since Grind, Billy, and Watermark have gone MIA. We seem to be down to Damo, Mott, and Cawacko. The arrival of AOLers, Amazonians, and the DCJ clowns seems to have drained this site of purebloods of the P/FP/JPP lineage.
    See what happens when you leave the door standing wide open? Flies!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Minister of Truth (11-27-2021)

14. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

C
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    See what happens when you leave the door standing wide open? Flies!
    You asked about the parrot brought from PR.

It’s a Small Parrot...Cockatiels.

Much beloved by my Sister-in-Law and her husband.

Good morning...chilly in Ga. today.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-27-2021)

16. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Too fucking funny!!!!!!

I have to agree with you.

Especially this... “Educated, intelligent, hardworking black peple can go as far in this country as anyone else can.”

We have black doctors, lawyers and business owners in our club. Hispanics too and Asians.

Two blacks on our board. Good people and very successful. They did not buy into the Democrat dependency mierda.

I will posit that Democrats, with their dependency mierda, have harmed the black community for decades. A form of racism that has the false narrative that blacks can not succeed without white intervention...total horse mierda.

17. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,517 Times in 52,735 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    C
    You asked about the parrot brought from PR.

It’s a Small Parrot...Cockatiels.

Much beloved by my Sister-in-Law and her husband.

Good morning...chilly in Ga. today.
    Cockatiel -- the gateway bird! And that's how this all got started with us, with a single little yellow 'tiel that my son brought home for Christmas vacation from his classroom in fifth grade. He's 40 now. They are such loving, happy, funny little guys. Does yours say anything other than tweet tweet?

Define "chilly." It is 23F here with more snow progged for tonight, if we're lucky.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Earl (11-27-2021)

19. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Cockatiel -- the gateway bird! And that's how this all got started with us, with a single little yellow 'tiel that my son brought home for Christmas vacation from his classroom in fifth grade. He's 40 now. They are such loving, happy, funny little guys. Does yours say anything other than tweet tweet?

Define "chilly." It is 23F here with more snow progged for tonight, if we're lucky.
    The 40’s here, we start hoarding food when it gets below freezing.

My S-in-L lives in Arkansas so I don’t know much about the parrot’s vocabulary. I believe it to be extensive but I will inquire.

We thought of getting another dog but my esposa says she can not bear the thought of another loss.

We had two parakeets when my children were small...Sam and Cory but someone left the cage door open on the deck and they flew away. We saw them occasionally in the wild but then nothing.

Twenty three degrees? That’s no degrees at all. What part of the country are you located...Not the specific location just general...NE...NW...?

20. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flush View Post
    Make sure you verify this information before making this decision. Gatewaypundit has never been a reliable source.

21. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    And here's where the Salvation Army says exactly what some DEMOCRATS claim they didn't:

Apology appears 9 times in the document.

Sincere appears 4 times.

Racism appears 224 times.

Put them together, and what do you get?

"And as we engage in conversations about race and racism, we must keep in mind that sincere repentance and apologies are necessary if we want to move towards racial reconciliation".

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cache.salva...TE%2520SET.pdf[
    Closed minds, Legion, they will not admit what is directly in front of them...hence, black is white.

Nothing will change their minds but the guests need to hear the truth...the truth will stand til the end of time.

22. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Closed minds, Legion, they will not admit what is directly in front of them...hence, black is white.