Members banned from this thread: evince, moon, Micawber, LV426, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, Walt, AProudLefty, Doc Dutch, BartenderElite, Concart, Hawkeye10, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident and Hoosier Daddy

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Salvation Army Wants White Donors to Offer “Sincere Apology” for Their Racism

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Bitch-slapping dipshits is fun.

See, Jethro? Only one lolup is necessary. Unless you’re a fucking moron.

You’ve failed to recognize reality on every level. Complete denial.

Let’s see what kind of diversionary bullshit you’ll pull on voting rights.

2. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Your previous posts indicate you’re lying on every answer. (1000 lolups)

Here, ignorant fuck. A little homework for you to help fix your denial.

Systemic racism:

Housing and lending
    Education
    Criminal justice
    Health and environment
    Voting rights
    Employment

Start with an easy one, Jethro. Voting rights.

Familiar with Shelby and Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act? Go ahead and tell us what happened WITHIN HOURS of the repeal of that section. This is a REAL EASY one. You really shouldn’t have to look it up.
    Political power grab.

Blacks vote Democrat so Republicans try to lessen those votes.

Your ilk tries to make about a hatred of skin color when we all know that if blacks voted for Republicans they'd be doing everthing in their power to increase black voter turnout.

Dumb fuck race pimps like you will forever refuse to acknowledge that though.

Everything has to be about skin color and whites' (other whites than you and your group of course) hatred of non-white skin.

It cannot be stressed strongly enough what a misguided idiot you are.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Life is Golden (11-27-2021)

4. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Political power grab.

Blacks vote Democrat so Republicans try to lessen those votes.

Your ilk tries to make about a hatred of skin color when we all knw that if blacks voted for Republicans they'd be doing everthing in theie power toincrease black voter turnout.

Dumb fuck race pimps like you will forever refuse to acknowledge that though.

Everything has to be about skin color and whites' (other whites than you and your group of course) hatred of non-white skin.

It cannot be stressed strongly enough what a misguided idiot you are.
    What’s wrong, bitch? Can’t come to grips with which states were under the jurisdiction of that section of the VRA and who they targeted? The VRA wasn’t put into place to protect the voting rights of Democrats or Republicans, you fucking idiot.

Such willful ignorance. Such denial.

5. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Party poitics is where you're getting off track, IMO.

I do not believe the poverty RATE is higher now than it was, just the povert NUMBERS which is to be expected since the population as a whole has grown so much since the 60's.

And we can also look at the incresed RATE of wealth as well.

There are more in terms of numbers and a higher RATE of millionaires and billionares now than there were in the 60's. And most f not all of these uber wealthy individuals do not pay their fair share (in terms of percentage of income) of taxes to help support the poor in America.

Leaving blacks alone as you suggest would only result in more homeless on the streets using drugs, committing crimes and increasing the general level of mayhem within their communities.

I believe we can have social assistance without creating a climate of dependency, but black leaders need to step up and start having very vocal and very public conversations with "their people" about ending the dysfunction tha continues to plague them year after year after year after year.

The ball has been in their court for decades.

They need to start taking a good hard forehand swing at it.
    A policy analysis released by the Cato Institute in April shows that despite nearly $15 trillion in total welfare spending since President Lyndon Johnson began the "war on poverty" in 1964, the poverty rate in the United States has remained relatively constant.
    https://www.deseret.com › study-15-trillion-in-welfare-s...

We will have to agree to disagree on the efficacy of those trillions of dollars.

"Leaving blacks alone as you suggest would only result in more homeless on the streets using drugs, committing crimes and increasing the general level of mayhem within their communities."
    Some would consider this to be racist.

Leaving blacks alone would allow for more independence. The dependence policy has not worked for decades. The social assistance has created a climate of dependency. We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

The ball has been in their court for decades...no doubt but in my area, I have seen blacks moving into middle/upper class homes and are at first and second level management jobs all over the state.

Since the progressive ideas on poverty have cost taxpayers trillions of dollars with little improvement, perhaps a new approach is merited. I believe that most blacks would say to leave us alone, we don't need whites anymore.
    Last edited by Earl; 11-27-2021 at 02:12 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

dukkha (11-27-2021)

7. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

White progressives need to cease trying to be a crutch.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (11-28-2021)

9. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    White progressives need to cease trying to be a crutch.
    fortunately they are going to get their assess kicked come midterms. Virginia was all about getting rid of CRT.
    Biden is still clinging to "systemic racism" where there is none and the populace understands the ability of anyone of any race can do well in the USA

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Earl (11-27-2021)

11. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    fortunately they are going to get their assess kicked come midterms. Virginia was all about getting rid of CRT.
    Biden is still clinging to "systemic racism" where there is none and the populace understands the ability of anyone of any race can do well in the USA
    The blacks are certainly doing well on TV and the movies. They are greatly over represented proportionately on PBS, TV shows, commercials and movies.

12. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The SA is presupposing that the whites who donate are racists.

Um...

13. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What’s wrong, bitch? Can’t come to grips with which states were under the jurisdiction of that section of the VRA and who they targeted? The VRA wasn’t put into place to protect the voting rights of Democrats or Republicans, you fucking idiot.
    Every time you get your pansy ass spanked, you try to change the subject to something else.

Remember what the original point of all this was about?

It was about the SA telling white people how racist we are just by virtue of our skin color and how we should apologize to black people.

I say bullshit.

You can think about that whatever you want.

IDGAF about you or your dumbass Idahick POV.

That is the long and the short of it.

Such willful ignorance. Such denial.
    Such faggotry.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-28-2021)

15. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    A policy analysis released by the Cato Institute in April shows that despite nearly $15 trillion in total welfare spending since President Lyndon Johnson began the "war on poverty" in 1964, the poverty rate in the United States has remained relatively constant.
    https://www.deseret.com › study-15-trillion-in-welfare-s...

We will have to agree to disagree on the efficacy of those trillions of dollars.

"Leaving blacks alone as you suggest would only result in more homeless on the streets using drugs, committing crimes and increasing the general level of mayhem within their communities."
    Some would consider this to be racist.

Leaving blacks alone would allow for more independence. The dependence policy has not worked for decades. The social assistance has created a climate of dependency. We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

The ball has been in their court for decades...no doubt but in my area, I have seen blacks moving into middle/upper class homes and are at first and second level management jobs all over the state.

Since the progressive ideas on poverty have cost taxpayers trillions of dollars with little improvement, perhaps a new approach is merited. I believe that most blacks would say to leave us alone, we don't need whites anymore.
    A few points....

1.) Not all or even most of that welfare spending has gone to blacks. Most of it went to poor whites.

2.) Rather than looking at what those welfare dollars have NOT accomplished in terms of "ending poverty"... (which I do not think was ever the goal to begin with, but rather keeping poor people from descending so deeply into it they ended up starving in the streets, something welfare has accomplished pretty well I'd say)... one should possibly consider what things would have been like without that assistance in place. Which brings me to...

3.) You say it would have led to independence for black people. I say look at the Great Depression of the 1930's where people literally starved to death or if they were lucky, stood in soup lines just to eat once or twice per day. And not just blacks either. Whites experienced the same thing in even greater numbers. If that is what you call "independence", I would not want to live in a country that allowed it's poor citizens that kind of independence from food, nutrition, adequate shelter and clothing.

Certainly one can look at anything from only a negative perspective and call it a failure.

But there are two sides to every POV.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Every time you get your pansy ass spanked, you try to change the subject to something else.

Remember what the original point of all this was about?

It was about the SA telling white people how racist we are just by virtue of our skin color and how we should apologize to black people.

I say bullshit.

You can think about that whatever you want.

IDGAF about you or your dumbass Idahick POV.

That is the long and the short of it.

Such faggotry.
    It said nothing of the sort, ignorant fuck. It never said to track down a black person and say "I'm sorry." What it DID say was the apology, in relation to repentance, that some sort of apology to your church, your god, etc.

Illiterate fuck

It did talk about the different types of institutional racism. There are many, but I thought I'd start you out on the easiest and you even fucked that up.

Fucking moron

17. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-28-2021)

18. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

US FOOD STAMP CAPITAL IS 99% WHITE AND 95% REPUBLICAN!!!

We all know the stereotype, the food stamp collecting black ghettos scattered around the US, well, stereotypes need to be stamped out for good reason and beating them back one by one is paramount!

The attack on the black community as a bunch of government begging, scamming, poor people is racist at it’s core and a little home truth is that the highest rate of Food Stamp usage in the USA is NOT EVEN in a black neighborhood.

In fact it’s in a place that’s close to 100% white and heavily votes for the Republican party!

The place that uses the SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States is not in Chicago, NYC, Detroit, no! It’s Owsley County, Kentucky. A place that is said to be 99.22% white and 95% Republican!

https://urbanintellectuals.com/us-fo...-95republican/

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

19. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It said nothing of the sort, ignorant fuck. It never said to track down a black person and say "I'm sorry." What it DID say was the apology, in relation to repentance, that some sort of apology to your church, your god, etc.

Illiterate fuck

It did talk about the different types of institutional racism. There are many, but I thought I'd start you out on the easiest and you even fucked that up.

Fucking moron
    What a sad, lying little weasel you are.

You're far worse than any of the people around here who you try to place yourself above and call yourself better than.

If you have been reduced to misrepresenting what I say to make some bogus point, as I already said earlier, you have lost the argument.

What I'm talking about of course, is your idiotic lie that I said to "track down a black person and say "I'm sorry"."

I never said anything close to that. What I did say, and by your own admission above, the SA also said, is that they want white people to apologize to black people.

I said nothing about individual whites "tracking down" individual blacks and giving them a personal apology. And you know damned well I didn't say that. But you're getting the floor mopped with your ass so badly the only recourse you have left is to set up strawman arguments like that so you can have something to knock down.

Because you sure as hell have not knocked down anything I have said in his thread.

The only thing getting knocked down here has been you.

Flat on your ass with every response I make to your idiotic blathering.

You're a fucking joke.

Go laugh at yourself like everyone else does.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-28-2021), Earl (11-28-2021)

21. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Ouch

22. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A few points....

1.) Not all or even most of that welfare spending has gone to blacks. Most of it went to poor whites.

2.) Rather than looking at what those welfare dollars have NOT accomplished in terms of "ending poverty"... (which I do not think was ever the goal to begin with, but rather keeping poor people from descending so deeply into it they ended up starving in the streets, something welfare has accomplished pretty well I'd say)... one should possibly consider what things would have been like without that assistance in place. Which brings me to...

3.) You say it would have led to independence for black people. I say look at the Great Depression of the 1930's where people literally starved to death or if they were lucky, stood in soup lines just to eat once or twice per day. And not just blacks either. Whites experienced the same thing in even greater numbers. If that is what you call "independence", I would not want to live in a country that allowed it's poor citizens that kind of independence from food, nutrition, adequate shelter and clothing.

Certainly one can look at anything from only a negative perspective and call it a failure.

But there are two sides to every POV.
    "Not all or even most of that welfare spending has gone to blacks. Most of it went to poor whites." You posted no link to prove this.

The Great Depression has no relevance to the LBJ's War on poverty. They were decades apart. The Great Depression was a one off and the War on Poverty was generational.

"Rather than looking at what those welfare dollars have NOT accomplished in terms of "ending poverty"... (which I do not think was ever the goal to begin with..."

"Johnson Promotes His Great Society Programs, Seeking to “encourage an increase in anti-poverty efforts.” The Great Society was a set of domestic programs promoted by President Johnson in the 1960s. Two main goals of the Great Society social reforms were the ***elimination of poverty*** and racial injustice.Dec 31, 1969"
    Wikipedia

"Certainly one can look at anything from only a negative perspective and call it a failure." The Civil Rights Laws can not be called a failure.