Members banned from this thread: evince, moon, Micawber, LV426, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, Walt, AProudLefty, Doc Dutch, BartenderElite, Concart, Hawkeye10, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident and Hoosier Daddy

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Salvation Army Wants White Donors to Offer “Sincere Apology” for Their Racism

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    What kind of dumb question is this???? Have you apologized for being so thick.
    Contrary to apologizing for being a racist I admit it. I advocate a healthy diet, deemed racist by leftists on this board. If you don’t understand why a healthy diet is racist I can give you the left’s explanation.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

dukkha (11-26-2021), Sailor (11-26-2021)

3. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    The fact that I've reduced you to cursing, name-calling, side-stepping the issue and obfuscating pretty much proves I've won the argument.

Point:

The SA is trying to tell white people they should stop engaging in something which there is not even a universally agreed upon standard for what constitutes it, while assuming that white people are the only segment of society who engages in it and asking us to apololgize for engaging in it, despite the fact that society as a whole has been bending over backwards and apologizing to the supposedly aggrieved segment of society for the past four or five decades.

Certainly there are some virulent white racists running around. But people like The SA leadership who dreamed up this ill-concieved silliness, and people like you who willingly and unquestioningly subscribe to it, seem to want to ignore or just not mention or even acknowldge the fact that a lot of blacks and other non-whites also have some very racist attitudes.

A little bit of racism is something that is built into the human psyche. It's only logical and natural that humans tend to adhere to and identify with their own kind, while having a tendency to be suspicious of and keep other groups at arm's length.

Actual, identifiable white racism means actively hating all members of another ethnicity with no consideration of the notion that there are good and bad people within ALL ethnic groups.

YOU are or come across as a racist because you seem to feel that all whites who don't bow to the same "woke" political correctness fallacy that you do are automatically racist, that all black people are innocent victims of white people and that there is no such thing as a black or brown racist.

I think it's hilarious that I've got you foaming at the mouth and beating your empty little head against the wall in frustration because I refuse to buy the bullshit false narrative you're so desperate to push just because it makes you feel better about yourself and superior to others.

People like you always need to make yourselves feel superior in order to compensate for the overwhelming feelings of inferiority and inadequacy that have haunted, hindered, oppressed and depressed you your entire lives.

Loser.

Now go ahead and respond as you have throughout this thread.... by angry insult hurling and name-calling like the spoiled, tempermental little infant that you are.

“Some virulent racists”? They are all over this forum. And you’ve outed yourself as one.

Such horseshit!

LAMENT AND REPENT, ILLITERATE COCKSUCKER!

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Contrary to apologizing for being a racist I admit it. I advocate a healthy diet, deemed racist by leftists on this board. If you don’t understand why a healthy diet is racist I can give you the left’s explanation.
    Go ahead and do that, asshole. It should be interesting.

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Go ahead and do that, asshole. It should be interesting.
    According to McSlobber, IQ64 and trashcan5 this is how it works: Everybody knows or should know that blacks eat fried chicken, chitlins and skittles as their staple diet. To advocate a healthy diet of fresh unprocessed fruits, vegetables, nuts and legumes is condescending to blacks and therefore RACIST.

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

According to McSlobber, IQ64 and trashcan5 this is how it works: Everybody knows or should know that blacks eat fried chicken, chitlins and skittles as their staple diet. To advocate a healthy diet of fresh unprocessed fruits, vegetables, nuts and legumes is condescending to blacks and therefore RACIST.
    That’s your opinion. Let’s see their posts indicating that. Otherwise, it’s nothing more than bullshit.

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That’s your opinion. Let’s see their posts indicating that. Otherwise, it’s nothing more than bullshit.
    McSlobbers and IQ64’s was in DCJunkies in a thread where they claimed a white kid got off a DWI due to white privilege and not because he had a 0% BAC.
    trashcan5’s is in an old APP. She was banned from APP for it.
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...63#post2007763
    What’s really laughable is how trashcan5 considers herself too good to post in anything other than APP, after she got banned from there she started a troll thread . https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...99#post2049399

Evince just agreed today.

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

“Some virulent racists”? They are all over this forum. And you’ve outed yourself as one.

Such horseshit!

LAMENT AND REPENT, ILLITERATE COCKSUCKER!
    Thanks for proving my point about how unhinged sjw nitwits like you are on the subject of race.

One no longer needs to go around constantly harping about how inferior one thinks black people are and looking for excuses to insult them any time the opportunity presents itself in order to be called a racist.

Now all one needs to do to be labeled a racist by empty headed virtue signalers like you, is to not toe the line and not kowtow to those who posit the notion that white people must continually apologize to blacks.

You are just totally out of your mind with white guilt.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Thanks for proving my point about how unhinged sjw nitwits like you are on the subject of race.

One no longer needs to go around constantly harping about how inferior one thinks black people are and looking for excuses to insult them any time the opportunity presents itself in order to be called a racist.

Now all one needs to do to be labeled a racist by empty headed virtue signalers like you, is to not toe the line and not kowtow to those who posit the notion that white people must continually apologize to blacks.

You are just totally out of your mind with white guilt.
    TSA was talking to people EXACTLY like you. You’re just too fucking stupid to realize it.

You outed yourself as a racist with your posts, bitch. No help needed by anyone labeling you.

LAMENT AND REPENT, COCKSUCKER!

10. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

McSlobbers and IQ64’s was in DCJunkies in a thread where they claimed a white kid got off a DWI due to white privilege and not because he had a 0% BAC.
    trashcan5’s is in an old APP. She was banned from APP for it.
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...63#post2007763
    What’s really laughable is how trashcan5 considers herself too good to post in anything other than APP, after she got banned from there she started a troll thread . https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...99#post2049399

Evince just agreed today.
    Looks like yours is the racist diet claim. Fried chicken, chitlins and skittles, huh?

11. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Looks like yours is the racist diet claim. Fried chicken, chitlins and skittles, huh?
    No that was McSlobber’s claim. I repeated it for trashcan5 and she agreed. She Got banned from APP for it.

12. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

I went through many sites that made that claim. They were all far right with no proof. The Salvation Army site seems to have missed it too. But righty sites all over say it.

13. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

This one is from the Salvation Army:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cache.salva...TE%2520SET.pdf

14. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

TSA was talking to people EXACTLY like you. You’re just too fucking stupid to realize it.

You outed yourself as a racist with your posts, bitch. No help needed by anyone labeling you.

LAMENT AND REPENT, COCKSUCKER!
    Keep on proving me right, hissy-fit throwing, pansy-ass bitch.

You are an sjw dipshit who is obsessed with race.

That makes YOU the racist.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

“dismantle white privilege” and “disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.”
    kiss my "white privledged" ass

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Stretch (11-26-2021)

17. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

u, who is also the president of Color Us United—an organization that advocates for a race-blind America—noted terms that "echo both radical 'anti-racism' jargon and divisive teachings of critical race theory" in the materials prepared for The Salvation Army's more than 1.7 million members. It's terminology that Xu notes, "divides people into two camps: the oppressors and the oppressed."

"In some aspects, the materials are indistinguishable from the 'anti-racist' programs of any multinational corporation, or the expounding of critical race theory at a major university,"
    forget this noise
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you