Members banned from this thread: evince, moon, Micawber, LV426, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, Walt, AProudLefty, Doc Dutch, BartenderElite, Concart, Hawkeye10, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident and Hoosier Daddy

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Salvation Army Wants White Donors to Offer “Sincere Apology” for Their Racism

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Grind and the other moderators have the ability to read PM’s addressed to them which could contain PM’s not addressed to them.

I rarely do PM’s for that reason.

Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives, lol.
    No shit.

You're right about forwarded PMs. If you sent me a PM and I forwarded it to one of the mods, he/she could read it. But that's not what the claim is. Legion and a couple other of our more paranoid friends wrongly believe that the mods can go into our inboxes at any time and read the contents. Damo has stated several times that the forum's software does not have that functionality. Since he's the one who set this up and who owns and maintains it, I'm gonna go with that.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Earl (11-26-2021)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,551 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    No shit.

You're right about forwarded PMs. If you sent me a PM and I forwarded it to one of the mods, he/she could read it. But that's not what the claim is. Legion and a couple other of our more paranoid friends wrongly believe that the mods can go into our inboxes at any time and read the contents. Damo has stated several times that the forum's software does not have that functionality. Since he's the one who set this up and who owns and maintains it, I'm gonna go with that.
    Same. I have no reason to doubt them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to leaningright For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-26-2021)

5. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 17,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    You also empty your bowels on the board periodically.
    He won’t do it on my threads anymore.

Dumber76 will be thread-banned in the future.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-26-2021)

7. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 17,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

No shit.

I believe that Damo is an honest person. If I owned the server, I would not want the ability to read PM’s. Just not interested and I doubt that Damo is either.

It’s all mostly drama. I don’t post my threads for the members, most of us are too set in our ways to be changed by a thread. I post for the guests in hopes that honest and truthful threads will allow them to see the other side that most of the MSM censors.

I think you would agree that most of the media is far to the left and censors conservatives. Perhaps not.

8. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I believe that Damo is an honest person. If I owned the server, I would not want the ability to read PM’s. Just not interested and I doubt that Damo is either.

It’s all mostly drama. I don’t post my threads for the members, most of us are too set in our ways to be changed by a thread. I post for the guests in hopes that honest and truthful threads will allow them to see the other side that most of the MSM censors.

I think you would agree that most of the media is far to the left and censors conservatives. Perhaps not.
    Ah, so you're an evangelist! lol

No, I would not agree in the least to the claim that "most of the media is far to the left and censors conservatives." Here is one example why: I've seen several threads, although I have not read any of them, stating that the "liberal" media has somehow altered photos of the accused parade killer to make him look white. He is clearly a mixed race person. We watch NBC Nightly News on a daily basis. They have shown various photos of the accused killer. In some he appears to have darker skin than he does in others. The same is true of photos of two of my g-kids, who are also mixed. And the same is true of me as well, as a white person who has red undertones to her skin. Sometimes I look alabaster, sometimes I look like a ripe peach, and other times I look like a red-faced angry drunk, depending on the lighting. lol

So no, the claims of NBC or other "far left media" being super biased are false. I also don't believe that either the news media or social media deliberately silence conservatives any more than they do lefties. I personally know at least a dozen outspoken lefties who have had temp bans from social media for their posts. I got a 24 hour time out myself around election time last year.

If your goal is to entice visitors into joining in the conversation, you might consider using fewer alt-right sources. Gateway Pundit is a good example. When ppl see that, unless they are already totally simpatico, they just think you're pushing an agenda that they aren't interested in. The "Big Lie" is another example. We all know who really won in 2020, and so do you. Promoting the Big Lie just tarnishes your credibility.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

No shit.

The PM rules are all fucked up on this forum. If someone sends me a message, whether it be a letter or electronically, it becomes my property to do as I wish. That is not the case on this forum.

10. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

No shit.

The controversy of such an act is the very reason that JPP exists at all.

11. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

He won’t do it on my threads anymore.

Dumber76 will be thread-banned in the future.
    Sad little cunt can’t come to grips with the truth.

Want to go over the fact again, bitch, that judges set bail, not DAs?

Naw, I thought not.

Fucking loser.

12. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

Illiterate fuck can’t comprehend simple English and he thinks he can absorb what the SA document contains. Just fucking priceless!

That lesson plan was intended for idiots just EXACTLY like you. Ignorant, racist and in denial.

REPENT, MOTHERFUCKER.
    The fact that I've reduced you to cursing, name-calling, side-stepping the issue and obfuscating pretty much proves I've won the argument.

Point:

The SA is trying to tell white people they should stop engaging in something which there is not even a universally agreed upon standard for what constitutes it, while assuming that white people are the only segment of society who engages in it and asking us to apololgize for engaging in it, despite the fact that society as a whole has been bending over backwards and apologizing to the supposedly aggrieved segment of society for the past four or five decades.

Certainly there are some virulent white racists running around. But people like The SA leadership who dreamed up this ill-concieved silliness, and people like you who willingly and unquestioningly subscribe to it, seem to want to ignore or just not mention or even acknowldge the fact that a lot of blacks and other non-whites also have some very racist attitudes.

A little bit of racism is something that is built into the human psyche. It's only logical and natural that humans tend to adhere to and identify with their own kind, while having a tendency to be suspicious of and keep other groups at arm's length.

Actual, identifiable white racism means actively hating all members of another ethnicity with no consideration of the notion that there are good and bad people within ALL ethnic groups.

YOU are or come across as a racist because you seem to feel that all whites who don't bow to the same "woke" political correctness fallacy that you do are automatically racist, that all black people are innocent victims of white people and that there is no such thing as a black or brown racist.

I think it's hilarious that I've got you foaming at the mouth and beating your empty little head against the wall in frustration because I refuse to buy the bullshit false narrative you're so desperate to push just because it makes you feel better about yourself and superior to others.

People like you always need to make yourselves feel superior in order to compensate for the overwhelming feelings of inferiority and inadequacy that have haunted, hindered, oppressed and depressed you your entire lives.

Loser.

Now go ahead and respond as you have throughout this thread.... by angry insult hurling and name-calling like the spoiled, tempermental little infant that you are.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

. It doesn’t say you have to apologize to a black person. Or even apologize for something you’ve done.
    not sure where you learned English but it literally says it is necessary to apologize........

sincere repentance and apologies are necessary
    and if we aren't apologizing to black people who are we supposed to apologize to?.......demmycrats?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (11-26-2021)

15. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

LAMENT AND REPENT, COCKSUCKER!
    the demmycrats owned slaves......the demmycrats started a civil war to keep owning slaves.....the demmycrats created segregation......the demmycrats created the KKK.....the demmycrats created Jim Crow laws........the demmycrats run the cities where policemen kill blacks........what exactly are we supposed to repent from?........not killing demmycrats off?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (11-26-2021)

17. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Earl, I was raised as a Catholic myself, and ever since that I can remember, the Catholic Church has always taken a strong stance against racism.
    Have YOU apologized for being racist?

18. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The PM rules are all fucked up on this forum. If someone sends me a message, whether it be a letter or electronically, it becomes my property to do as I wish. That is not the case on this forum.
    As the quote that I posted from Grind said, they had reasons to make them totally private.

19. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Saké View Post
    The controversy of such an act is the very reason that JPP exists at all.
    Do you mean that the controversy is about mods reading PMs? You've been here since the beginning; did you know a lot of the players from previous forums?

20. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Have YOU apologized for being racist?
    What kind of dumb question is this???? Have you apologized for being so thick.
    Lock Him Up