Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone really believe the camera guy William Bryan murdered Arbery??

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I know it happens a lot, you stupid tranny. That doesn't make it right. Simply being with someone who kills a person should not make you a murderer too. THINK, you degenerate.
    if you do not act to stop it, you participated.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

I know it happens a lot, you stupid tranny. That doesn't make it right. Simply being with someone who kills a person should not make you a murderer too. THINK, you degenerate.

Bitch, your dumbass couldn't think your way out of a wet paper bag. I bet you wouldn't call me a tranny to my face because I'd break your fucking jaw in about 1/2 a second.

And watch you snore on the ground. Oh, I could punch you elsewhere and knock you out and not break your jaw, but I'd have your shit having to be wired up the next day, just for your arrogance.
    Punkass Jit. I ain't the one to fuck with Mr. Wolf Tickets.

Be mindful of who and in what situation you associate with people is what I have to say.

8/10 of people I grew up with have been to prison. One night I just got a bad feeling and didn't go with them when they came to get me and 4 went to prison that night.

I comforted their girlfriends, though.

When you see stupid shit going down, don't be a part of it is my point. Listen to the women that are right and listen to your gut.

Prison is not nice, especially in FL.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-24-2021 at 09:34 PM.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    if you do not act to stop it, you participated.....
    No - that's BS. Those people a month back who filmed a woman being raped but did not stop it - are they rapists?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    No! But he was found guilty by association- by state law!

You don't like the laws- don't insurrect or go off half-cocked- CHANGE THEM!

Isn't that what you told us after the Wisconsin hearing just last week?
    Guilty by Association is a BS charge.

It actually disproportionately harms Blacks.

They might be a decent person, their Black friend shoots someone & their in jail too for being associated with them.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

No - that's BS. Those people a month back who filmed a woman being raped but did not stop it - are they rapists?
    yes....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

All he did was film the incident so they would have proof the white guys were not looking for a fight. And he did that but it didn't matter.
    The press demanded a guilty verdict or we'll dox you and the jurors caved.
    it's the same reason why the getaway driver is charged with murder if someone is killed during the commission of that crime......why do I get the feeling that if it were 3 blacks who chased down a white man, who then tried to grab that gun, you'd want the camera dude charged and convicted as well?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bryan didn't falsely imprison anyone, you stupid tranny. He just manned the camera that proved arbery started the fight.
    now you sound like most of the liberals here who, despite video showing rosenbaum chasing rittenhouse, they still claim that rittenhouse just turned and shot rosenbaum for no reason.

don't be a liberal idiot. THINK!!!!!!!!!
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,734 Times in 14,330 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

All he did was film the incident so they would have proof the white guys were not looking for a fight. And he did that but it didn't matter.
    The press demanded a guilty verdict or we'll dox you and the jurors caved.
    The driver in a robbery that causes a death gets prosecuted for murder as well.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,734 Times in 14,330 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    now you sound like most of the liberals here who, despite video showing rosenbaum chasing rittenhouse, they still claim that rittenhouse just turned and shot rosenbaum for no reason.

don't be a liberal idiot. THINK!!!!!!!!!
    Rosenbaum, as inept as he was, was protecting those who Rittenhouse was threatening.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Rosenbaum, as inept as he was, was protecting those who Rittenhouse was threatening.
    see what I mean, TDAK????? don't be like this delusional nutcase

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    it's the same reason why the getaway driver is charged with murder if someone is killed during the commission of that crime......
    And that isn't right. The getaway driver didn't kill anyone. Words have no meaning to hear you tell it. THINK, you degenerate tranny.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And that isn't right. The getaway driver didn't kill anyone. Words have no meaning to hear you tell it. THINK, you degenerate tranny.
    it's meant to be a deterrent to criminal activity.......if you can't get that........there's little hope for you. I'm still waiting to hear your response to the hypothetical........what if the races were reversed and a black guy was recording the other black dude shoot the white guy running away then grabbing his gun

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyszardKuklinski View Post
    Guilty by Association is a BS charge.

It actually disproportionately harms Blacks.

They might be a decent person, their Black friend shoots someone & their in jail too for being associated with them.
    Dumbfuck, the driver of the getaway car is as guilty of what went on in the bank as the robbers themselves. That’s the way the fucking law works.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Does anyone believe that Charles Manson murdered anyone?

TDAK is now the dumbest fuck on the internet. Grokmaster, turn over your trophy.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Camera man was not found guilty of murders. It is one of the charges he was called innocent of. text is not too bright.