Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: East vs West Europe.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,399
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 184 Times in 179 Posts

    Default East vs West Europe.

    East Europe is way more Conservative!
    How come!?

    https://www.pewforum.org/2018/10/29/...social-issues/

    Did Communism do better than Capitalism!?

    Or is it something else!?
    “Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins … I am proud of my Polish descent.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

    “I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,399
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 184 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    East European countries are putting up border walls & the USA is floundering there!?
    “Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins … I am proud of my Polish descent.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

    “I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    41,913
    Thanks
    15,360
    Thanked 11,583 Times in 8,894 Posts
    Groans
    444
    Groaned 2,402 Times in 2,218 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Probably concerned about a bunch of Religious Quacks from the Middle East coming in and setting up an Islamic Caliphate.

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    16,248
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7,761 Times in 5,530 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 270 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyszardKuklinski View Post
    East Europe is way more Conservative!
    How come!?

    https://www.pewforum.org/2018/10/29/...social-issues/

    Did Communism do better than Capitalism!?

    Or is it something else!?
    Because Eastern Europe experienced what it was like living under a true Socialist dictatorship and they want no part of the Progressive-Leftist agenda of the West fucking their countries up a second time.
    It was the massive, oppressive failures of Communism that makes Eastern Europe want no part of a second Progressive revolution from the West. They know the Progressive-Left is trying to sell them a repackaged shit-sandwich.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,399
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 184 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Probably concerned about a bunch of Religious Quacks from the Middle East coming in and setting up an Islamic Caliphate.
    I'm even more concerned about Globalist Jews & Semi Communist China who are the real Axis of evil.
    “Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins … I am proud of my Polish descent.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

    “I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    22,284
    Thanks
    72,379
    Thanked 12,033 Times in 7,576 Posts
    Groans
    52
    Groaned 1,219 Times in 1,149 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white



    ברוך השם

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,399
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 184 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Because Eastern Europe experienced what it was like living under a true Socialist dictatorship and they want no part of the Progressive-Leftist agenda of the West fucking their countries up a second time.
    It was the massive, oppressive failures of Communism that makes Eastern Europe want no part of a second Progressive revolution from the West. They know the Progressive-Left is trying to sell them a repackaged shit-sandwich.
    There was no mass immigration nor LGBTQ supremacy under the USSR.

    Turns out Capitalism spawned Globalist decay & Liberal submission & masochism.
    “Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins … I am proud of my Polish descent.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

    “I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,399
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 184 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Is that why Poland has higher PISA & IQ scores than Israel!?
    “Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins … I am proud of my Polish descent.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

    “I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    16,248
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7,761 Times in 5,530 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 270 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyszardKuklinski View Post
    There was no mass immigration nor LGBTQ supremacy under the USSR.

    Turns out Capitalism spawned Globalist decay & Liberal submission & masochism.
    Capitalism no... Progressive Leftist policies and politics did that. It wasn't and isn't Conservative nations that have immigration problems, it's ones run by the Progressive Left that allow open borders, don't enforce immigration laws, and screw everything up.

  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,399
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 184 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Capitalism no... Progressive Leftist policies and politics did that. It wasn't and isn't Conservative nations that have immigration problems, it's ones run by the Progressive Left that allow open borders, don't enforce immigration laws, and screw everything up.
    Yes, Capitalism is deeply problematic for Conservative & Nationalist values.

    Illegal Immigration is most certainly a Capitalist problem.

    The Capitalists hired illegals in mass.

    It's far from just Democrats.

    Reagan's Amnesty & 2 President Bush terms were lousy too.

    The Chamber of Commerce supports illegal immigration.
    “Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins … I am proud of my Polish descent.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

    “I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 69 Times in 68 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Do you want a drink?
    I can’t my mothers on medication.




    we have cappuccino or espresso.
    To rich for my blood. A beer no problem. That coffee irritates my stomach.
    If you come to my house. My mother will serve you a Turkish coffee.




    When I see these street cafe guineas. The only thing that goes
    through my mind is murder!



  12. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    4,101
    Thanks
    749
    Thanked 754 Times in 655 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Germany has dominated the EU for quite some time now. They did this without Hitler. The socialist just booted Merkel and replaced her with Olaf Scholz.

  13. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    16,053
    Thanks
    854
    Thanked 6,003 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,704 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyszardKuklinski View Post
    East European countries are putting up border walls & the USA is floundering there!?
    Eastern European are flooding into Western Europe.

  14. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,399
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 184 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Eastern European are flooding into Western Europe.
    Less & less as Eastern Europe was much further behind West Europe 30 years ago economically vs now.
    “Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins … I am proud of my Polish descent.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

    “I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

  15. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    16,053
    Thanks
    854
    Thanked 6,003 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,704 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyszardKuklinski View Post
    Less & less as Eastern Europe was much further behind West Europe 30 years ago economically vs now.
    I guess open borders worked... At least in this case.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2020, 12:12 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2020, 04:15 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2020, 12:08 AM
  4. APP - east african piracy on the down swing and west african piracy on the upswing
    By Don Quixote in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:42 AM
  5. Millionaire Growth in East Outpaces West
    By Topspin in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 01:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •