Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is Wrong With You People?

1. #301 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    You have to watch your back at all times.

They will just walk right up in your space.

Like there is no pandemic at all.

I wanna ask what's wrong with them but there is no point. There are so many.

It is quite disheartening.

I want to believe they care about life, but it sure doesn't look like it.
    stay home puss
    Doc Dutch finally admits he is a steaming pile of chickenshit!

2. #302 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Nope. Not even close. There is absolutely no compelling reason for you NOT to get it.
    There's no compelling reason for you to not paint your toenails. Are you going to do it?

What a stupid argument you make...

Natural immunity is not as robust as the vaccine. But again, suit yourself. If you are unvaxxed, you will be treated as unvaxxed. Deal with it.
    If I walk into my local Benz dealer, holding the literature for the new 2022 AMG GT in one hand and my checkbook in the other, do you think the salesman's gonna' give a shit if I've been vaccinated?

Well, I can tell you this: He didn't.

Since the vaccine came out, I've had only one friend of mine who was adamant about how anyone around him had to be vaxxed. I'm not treated any differently by anyone for not being vaccinated...

Donald Trump, Joe Rogan, Aaron Rodgers.
    Trump's a real estate developer and former President, Rogan is a fight announcer and actor, and I don't recall Aaron Rodgers telling anyone they should do anything...

Medical geniuses all.
    Yet, when I tell you my doctor, who actually is a medical genius, says there's currently no reason for me to get the vaccine, you take issue with that. I can only assume that's because you're background is such that it allows you to disagree with one of the most respected doctor's I've ever known.. Lemme' ask you, Kildaire, what's your medical background? What are your degrees? Where did you go to school?

Your 'hypothetical question' is galactically stupid. Try a different one.
    I tried to go with something simple so you could handle it.

Apparently, you couldn't...
    Life is better when you live it on your own terms...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Street Glider For This Post:

Into the Night (11-24-2021)

4. #303 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, you are an anti-vaxxer.
    No, I'm simply a fan of allowing each person the right to decide, along with their doctor, what the right course of treatment is for them. If I were an anti-vaxxer I would be out there screaming from the treetops how people shouldn't get the vaccine. Well, see, it's not my place to do it, nor is it your place to insist that people do...

You are an adult who refuses to be vaccinated and has no medical reason not to.
    Yeah, other than the part where my doctor has said it's not currently needed...

Don't like the label, pick a different one. I don't care. When your health choices involve leaving others open to you selfishness, you lose that right.
    Stay home Problem solved.

There are countless businesses near me which require masks for those who've not been vaccinated, yet they never challenge anyone who walks in without a mask. Why do you think that is?

Any business in America has the right to mandate vaccinations.
    Um, okay...

So does OSHA.
    Not according to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals...

I'd prefer we don't have to have them, but people like you have left us with no choice.
    This reeks of dishonesty. I think you want mandates. You need mandates. You need them because you're afraid of having to shoulder the responsibility for your choices should something go wrong. If a mandate, somehow, ends up threatening your health, you'll have someone to blame, and that's what's most important to you...

You can't drink and get in a car.
    Sure you can. You simply have to accept that the responsibility for anything bad that happens is yours..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Street Glider For This Post:

6. #304 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Street Glider View Post
    There's no compelling reason for you to not paint your toenails. Are you going to do it?

If I walk into my local Benz dealer, holding the literature for the new 2022 AMG GT in one hand and my checkbook in the other, do you think the salesman's gonna' give a shit if I've been vaccinated?

Since the vaccine came out, I've had only one friend of mine who was adamant about how anyone around him had to be vaxxed. I'm not treated any differently by anyone for not being vaccinated...

Trump's a real estate developer and former President, Rogan is a fight announcer and actor, and I don't recall Aaron Rodgers telling anyone they should do anything...

Yet, when I tell you my doctor, who actually is a medical genius, says there's currently no reason for me to get the vaccine, you take issue with that. I can only assume that's because you're background is such that it allows you to disagree with one of the most respected doctor's I've ever known.. Lemme' ask you, Kildaire, what's your medical background? What are your degrees? Where did you go to school?

lol okay Commander McBragg.

7. #305 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol okay Commander McBragg.
    A typical, chickenshit response such as yours is to be expected from those who are intellectually incapable of offering anything which even approaches an intelligent, cogent argument.

You're dismissed, boy...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Street Glider For This Post:

9. #306 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here’s the problem you have sparky. I don’t believe one thing you’ve said including your claim about your doctor. You appear hopelessly insecure given your need to insert your braggadocio when it’s entirely irrelevant. I know the type. Generally they turn out to be compulsive liars. Think Donald Trump. You are what you post. No more, no less. The sooner you figure that out the better. Carry on.

10. #307 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A typical, chickenshit response such as yours is to be expected from those who are intellectually incapable of offering anything which even approaches an intelligent, cogent argument.

You're dismissed, boy...
    When you figure out what the coin of the realm is get back to me. Here’s a hint: it isn’t what car you drive, how many people work for you or your claims about the medical advice you got from your world class doctor. Those are worthless here. Because 90% of it is bullshit and I can do math.

11. #308 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here’s the problem you have sparky. I don’t believe one thing you’ve said including your claim about your doctor.
    Sure you do. Your problem is that a medical professional has an educated opinion which flies in the face of you ignorant, uneducated opinion. My doctor's been my go-to guy for the better part of ten years, but you apparently think I should listen to some pinhead on an internet forum...

You appear hopelessly insecure given your need to insert your braggadocio when it’s entirely irrelevant.
    Me? Insecure?

Wow, you're really not that bright, are you?

My point about the Benz dealer was to show that mandates mean little when you get right down to it. No Benz dealer is going to refuse to serve someone if that person's not wearing a mask and is unvaccinated. That's how they earn their living, and they will put that ahead of some mandate every single time.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the point was completely lost on you. I have no reason to brag here. I'm never going to meet anyone here, so I've nothing to prove and I don't really care if some chucklehead like you believes me or not. The pertinent take-away from this is that you're ignorant, and the scary part is that you're too stupid to realize it...

I know the type.
    You know nothing. You've proven that...

Generally they turn out to be compulsive liars.
    As I have nothing to prove, I have nothing to lie about.

You should try honesty. It's very liberating...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Street Glider For This Post:

13. #309 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When you figure out what the coin of the realm is get back to me. Here’s a hint: it isn’t what car you drive, how many people work for you or your claims about the medical advice you got from your world class doctor. Those are worthless here. Because 90% of it is bullshit and I can do math.
    I see. So you're one of those nimrods who believes everything has to have an associated link to it, and who's incapable of engaging in actual conversation with anyone who shares a different opinion...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Street Glider For This Post:

15. #310 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,853 Times in 3,133 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    How the heck did he catch COVID when he's vaxxed and wearing a mask?
    How the heck did I NOT catch COVID when I'm not vaxxed and not wearing a mask?

It's almost as if Fauci and company are peddling a bunch of BS...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

17. #311 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, we are. I get that your stupidity also prevents you from realizing that. I got Covid from an unvaxxed moron. So did my wife. You gonna pay my $1,000 ER bill? Didn't think so. God, you are a moron.
    Were you not wearing your mask??? Were you not socially distancing???

I don't understand how a masked and vaxxed person could still get COVID, unless of course the mask and vax don't work.... in which case, it wouldn't make very much sense to mandate those things "for health and safety reasons" when they don't actually work, now would it??

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

19. #312 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,555 Times in 2,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    How the heck did I NOT catch COVID when I'm not vaxxed and not wearing a mask?

It's almost as if Fauci and company are peddling a bunch of BS...
    Are you sure you did not catch covid? have you had an antibody test?

20. #313 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    Are you sure you did not catch covid?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    have you had an antibody test?
    No.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

22. #314 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,112 Times in 11,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello evince,

Well there is an anonymity that comes with the mask. It can be used to protect privacy. Many people are unaware of the length that big box stores will go to in order to better understand who is shopping there. Try reading the user agreement for Home Depot. Pages and pages. They describe what they do. Cameras in the stores with facial recognition. Electronic signal detection to identify shoppers who are carrying a cell phone or other device. And of course ID associated with a credit card if used in a purchase. It all goes into a file, along with information gathered from cookies generated from website visits. They will also gather information from social media posts, and if friends share contact lists with corporations. They will also purchase data from data-gathering corporations. And they have cameras in their parking lots to try to ID auto tags.

I don't like the idea that a big heartless inhuman corporation is collecting all this data on me.

We are long past 1984 and big brother, eh?

I like to try to fool them sometimes. It's probably folly. But the use of masks will foil facial recognition SW.

Leave the cell phone at home. Wear clothing with no writing on it. Wear a hat and sunglasses. Nice big facemask. Only use cash for purchases.

I wonder if it works?

Maybe they already have you from previous purchases and ID of your car. I dunno.

I don't like the privacy intrusion.

Most people don't even read the user agreements.

The corporations make them very long and full of legal mumbo jumbo precisely to deter people from learning everything they do.

I read them.

It's scary what they do.

It is also disheartening that so many people in our society are so willing and complicit to accept the intrusion.

Is our 4th Amendment meaningless?

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches..."
    The 4th amendment doesn't apply to stores. It applies to government.
    If you don't like the way a store treats you, go somewhere else.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

23. #315 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,112 Times in 11,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

About 9% of the people in Idaho have active COVID. The hospitals are so overwhelmed cases are traveling out of state for care.
    Argument from randU fallacies. Hospitals in Idaho are not overwhelmed.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams