Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al Gore 'was a man' about his election loss, unlike Trump, federal judge says

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,616 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Al Gore 'was a man' about his election loss, unlike Trump, federal judge says

That's a no brainer, Trump is not a man but a whiny-ass man-child?!!

(CNN) A federal judge took aim at former President Donald Trump on Monday for lying about voter fraud during the 2020 presidential election, saying that former Vice President Al Gore had a better standing to challenge the 2000 election results but that he was "a man" and walked away.

"Al Gore had a better case to argue than Mr. Trump, but he was a man about what happened to him," Senior District Judge Reggie Walton said of Gore's decision to end his presidential bid following weeks of legal battles. "He accepted it and walked away."

The comments from Walton came during a plea hearing for Capitol riot defendant Adam Johnson, who was photographed carrying House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's lectern through the Capitol building. He pleaded guilty on Monday to a low-level charge of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds.

"What concerns me, sir, is that you were gullible enough to come to Washington, DC, from Florida based on a lie," Walton said, "and the person who inspired you to do what you do is still making those statements, and my concern is that you are gullible enough to do it again."

Walton, who was appointed by the man who defeated Gore, former President George W. Bush, is the most recent to add his voice to a chorus of judges criticizing Trump for lying to his supporters. Last week, a federal judge also suggested Trump had some responsibility for the attack on the Capitol and called the rioters "pawns" who were provoked into action.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/polit...iot/index.html

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2021), martin (11-22-2021), PoliTalker (11-22-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,277 Posts

The truth does not compute to those under the misspell of a conman. They simply believe. Read them here and wonder how they tie their own shoes.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2021), Joe Capitalist (11-22-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

THEN WHAT WAS THE ATTEMPTED "VOTE MAKING" IN FLORIDA ALL ABOUT? THEY WERE "MAKING VOTES" OUT OF SPOILED BALLOTS...REMEMBER???
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 Times in 3,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    THEN WHAT WAS THE ATTEMPTED "VOTE MAKING" IN FLORIDA ALL ABOUT? THEY WERE "MAKING VOTES" OUT OF SPOILED BALLOTS...REMEMBER???
    You think that is the point, "dumbass"?
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    You think that is the point, "dumbass"?
    STUPIDFUCK. ANOTHER IGNORAMUS CLUELESS ABOUT HISTORICAL FACT.

AL GORE WAS A WHINY BITCH ABOUT THE 2020 ELECTION , REFUSED TO CONCEDE AFTER LOSING BOTH RECOUNTS IN FLORIDA, MANUAL AND MACHINE, AND THE FRAUDOCRATS ATTEMPTED ONE OF THE MOST CRIMINAL ELECTION THEFTS IN HISTORY ,IN FLORIDA ,VIOLATING THE FLORIDA STATE CONSTITUTION AND ELECTION LAWS, AS WELL AS THE US CONSTITUTION ARTICLE II, 14th AMENDMENT, ETC.

READ THE THREAD TITLE ,DICK BREATH.

YEAH..>THAT SURE AS FUCK IS THE POINT, MORON.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

so a man takes a case to the SC while a not man is denied legal proceedings?.......got it....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

I don't remember Gore walking away from anything. I remember a pretty protracted recount in the Sunshine State. I remember Gore trying to push the case through the Florida Supreme Court.

That sure doesn't sound like he "walked away"...
    Life is better when you live it on your own terms...

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

THE SLEAZOCRATS WERE ILLEGALLY "MAKING VOTES" OUT OF SPOILED BALLOTS WITH STANDARDS THAT THEY MADEUP AS THEY WENT, IN COMPLETE VIOLATION OF FLORIDA ELECTION LAWS, THE FLORIDA and US CONSTITUTIONS....

READ THE PER CURIAM FOR USSC 00-949...GET THE FACTS.

De Oppresso Liber

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

We have audits to show that #Brandon lost.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

STUPIDFUCK. ANOTHER IGNORAMUS CLUELESS ABOUT HISTORICAL FACT.

[SIZE=2]AL GORE WAS A WHINY BITCH ABOUT THE 2020 ELECTION , REFUSED TO CONCEDE AFTER LOSING BOTH RECOUNTS IN FLORIDA,
    Not to put too fine a point on this, but I don't think Gore said much about the 2020 election, and he was certainly in no position to concede it.

I don't mean to be critical and, generally speaking, I agree with you about Gore. But if you're going to call someone a "stupidfuck" and "another ignoramus" you might want to make sure your ducks are in a row...
    Life is better when you live it on your own terms...

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Street Glider View Post
    Not to put too fine a point on this, but I don't think Gore said much about the 2020 election, and he was certainly in no position to concede it.

I don't mean to be critical and, generally speaking, I agree with you about Gore. But if you're going to call someone a "stupidfuck" and "another ignoramus" you might want to make sure your ducks are in a row...
    YEAH, HE DID. HE CALLED BUSH TO TELL HIM HE WASN'T CONCEDING, EVEN AFTER ALREADY LOSING BOTH LEGAL RECOUNTS IN FLORIDA.

AND HE BITCHED AND PISSED AND MOANED AFTER THE SCOTUS PUT AN END TO THE CRIMINAL BULLSHIT IN FLORIDA...

De Oppresso Liber

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello signalmankenneth,

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    That's a no brainer, Trump is not a man but a whiny-ass man-child?!!

(CNN) A federal judge took aim at former President Donald Trump on Monday for lying about voter fraud during the 2020 presidential election, saying that former Vice President Al Gore had a better standing to challenge the 2000 election results but that he was "a man" and walked away.

"Al Gore had a better case to argue than Mr. Trump, but he was a man about what happened to him," Senior District Judge Reggie Walton said of Gore's decision to end his presidential bid following weeks of legal battles. "He accepted it and walked away."

The comments from Walton came during a plea hearing for Capitol riot defendant Adam Johnson, who was photographed carrying House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's lectern through the Capitol building. He pleaded guilty on Monday to a low-level charge of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds.

"What concerns me, sir, is that you were gullible enough to come to Washington, DC, from Florida based on a lie," Walton said, "and the person who inspired you to do what you do is still making those statements, and my concern is that you are gullible enough to do it again."

Walton, who was appointed by the man who defeated Gore, former President George W. Bush, is the most recent to add his voice to a chorus of judges criticizing Trump for lying to his supporters. Last week, a federal judge also suggested Trump had some responsibility for the attack on the Capitol and called the rioters "pawns" who were provoked into action.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/polit...iot/index.html

Al Gore would have been a far better president than W.

What a loss for America.

2 needless and costly wars. No climate crisis action when it would have been far more timely.

Greta Thunberg would have approved.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

signalmankenneth (11-22-2021)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 Times in 3,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

YEAH, HE DID. HE CALLED BUSH TO TELL HIM HE WASN'T CONCEDING, EVEN AFTER ALREADY LOSING BOTH LEGAL RECOUNTS IN FLORIDA.

AND HE BITCHED AND PISSED AND MOANED AFTER THE SCOTUS PUT AN END TO THE CRIMINAL BULLSHIT IN FLORIDA...
    He went on television and made a gracious concession speech, and that was the public end of it.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    We have audits to show that #Brandon lost.
    Yea according to Rudy and the my pillow guy and the kraken women
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nobody cheated Al Gore.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!