Members banned from this thread: Legion


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Where is the justice on the Federal level?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    18,413
    Thanks
    10,582
    Thanked 4,992 Times in 4,150 Posts
    Groans
    394
    Groaned 167 Times in 164 Posts

    Default Where is the justice on the Federal level?

    This is a quote from the man that's running the Justice Department in America:

    "I will supervise the prosecution of white supremacists and others who stormed the Capitol on January 6 — a heinous attack that sought to disrupt a cornerstone of our democracy: the peaceful transfer of power to a newly elected government," Garland said"

    https://www.insider.com/capitol-riot...ed-list-2021-5

    He's already assuming facts not in evidence and flatly wrong about it. This is terrible. He didn't even say anything about investigating, just prosecuting?

    Yeah, he actually said that.

    https://apnews.com/article/merrick-garland-confirmation-hearing-b5f03bc4ab13c8e42bb9994e7b2765d6


    Apparently justice is no longer blind and is now partisan and wrong about facts? Wtf?!



    There is no justice, it's just us.

    This is clown world.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=Clown%20World


    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-20-2021 at 09:08 AM.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    39,373
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked 17,211 Times in 12,008 Posts
    Groans
    4,497
    Groaned 3,853 Times in 3,588 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    This is a quote from the man that's running the Justice Department in America:

    "I will supervise the prosecution of white supremacists and others who stormed the Capitol on January 6 — a heinous attack that sought to disrupt a cornerstone of our democracy: the peaceful transfer of power to a newly elected government," Garland said"

    https://www.insider.com/capitol-riot...ed-list-2021-5

    He's already assuming facts not in evidence and flatly wrong about it. This is terrible. He didn't even say anything about investigating, just prosecuting?

    Yeah, he actually said that.

    https://apnews.com/article/merrick-garland-confirmation-hearing-b5f03bc4ab13c8e42bb9994e7b2765d6


    Apparently justice is no longer blind and is now partisan and wrong about facts? Wtf?!



    There is no justice, it's just us.

    This is clown world.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=Clown%20World


    Justice is not blind, reality intrudes. The white power types are the biggest threat to America. The far-right organizations were involved in the planning and execution of the insurrection. Qanon. Infowars and other far rightys were involved from the beginning. If Garland is focusing on the white power types, he is doing his job well.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    18,413
    Thanks
    10,582
    Thanked 4,992 Times in 4,150 Posts
    Groans
    394
    Groaned 167 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Justice is not blind, reality intrudes. The white power types are the biggest threat to America. The far-right organizations were involved in the planning and execution of the insurrection. Qanon. Infowars and other far rightys were involved from the beginning. If Garland is focusing on the white power types, he is doing his job well.

    That's simply not true. Just look at the latest terrorist act committed by a black man out of hate for whitey and disregard for human life.

    He purposely drove through a Thanksgiving Day parade running the band over and everything. Sick!

    Several killed and 60 injured? That's an act of terrorism.

    The crap you're talking about was just a mob that got out of hand. Not an insurrection. It's not insurrection trying to get the government to do something that's in its own purview. (guidelines)
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 12-01-2021 at 10:44 AM.

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    14,352
    Thanks
    925
    Thanked 8,456 Times in 5,225 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,437 Times in 1,363 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Cry some more, loser.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    18,413
    Thanks
    10,582
    Thanked 4,992 Times in 4,150 Posts
    Groans
    394
    Groaned 167 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Cry some more, loser.

    I'm not crying, lying faggot.

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14,736
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    142
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Justice is not blind, reality intrudes. The white power types are the biggest threat to America. The far-right organizations were involved in the planning and execution of the insurrection. Qanon. Infowars and other far rightys were involved from the beginning. If Garland is focusing on the white power types, he is doing his job well.
    Nah, they maybe a threat.

    But, Whites probably only commit 30% of murders despite being 60% of the population.

    Guess who commits over 50% of murders!?

    Also note on a per capita basis Islamic terrorism is far more explosive.

    That doesn't include BLM riots.
    Or
    Cartels, MS 13, Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, Nortenos, Surenos, & various other gangs.

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    18,413
    Thanks
    10,582
    Thanked 4,992 Times in 4,150 Posts
    Groans
    394
    Groaned 167 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Justice is not blind, reality intrudes. The white power types are the biggest threat to America. The far-right organizations were involved in the planning and execution of the insurrection. Qanon. Infowars and other far rightys were involved from the beginning. If Garland is focusing on the white power types, he is doing his job well.
    Name the last "white power" terrorism that happened.

    The only thing rarer than white supremacists is real liberals.

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    39,373
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked 17,211 Times in 12,008 Posts
    Groans
    4,497
    Groaned 3,853 Times in 3,588 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    That's simply not true. Just look at the latest terrorist act committed by a black man out of hate for whitey and disregard for human life.

    He purposely drove through a Thanksgiving Day parade running the band over and everything. Sick!

    Several killed and 60 injured? That's an act of terrorism.

    The crap you're talking about was just a mob that got out of hand. Not an insurrection. It's not insurrection trying to get the government to do something that's in its own purview. (guidelines)
    I do not know his motive. That was not terrorism unless he was in a group of haters who planned it. That is what Trump's insurrection was.
    Do you mean you cannot understand the difference?
    Are all the mass shootings terrorism, or just crazy people who have access to automatic weapons. You can defend against terrorism. You can infiltrate. You can have the FBI track them. That is what the Trump insurrection was. It was led by Trump and his followers. It was organized. Its intention was to overthrow the government for Trump. BIG DIFFERENCE.

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    17,838
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8,664 Times in 6,132 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 281 Times in 259 Posts

    Default

    One thing's for sure. Garland is DOA if nominated for a supreme court seat now...

  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    39,373
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked 17,211 Times in 12,008 Posts
    Groans
    4,497
    Groaned 3,853 Times in 3,588 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Name the last "white power" terrorism that happened.

    The only thing rarer than white supremacists is real liberals.
    here is DHS analysis. they know what the threat is.https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...eat-dhs-409236
    The insurrection was a huge show of white supremacists.

  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    27,356
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    That's simply not true. Just look at the latest terrorist act committed by a black man out of hate for whitey and disregard for human life.

    He purposely drove through a Thanksgiving Day parade running the band over and everything. Sick!

    Several killed and 60 injured? That's an act of terrorism.

    The crap you're talking about was just a mob that got out of hand. Not an insurrection. It's not insurrection trying to get the government to do something that's in its own purview. (guidelines)
    Yeah it was an insurrection stop trying to pretend otherwise You're just making your self look stupid
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

    Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

  12. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    17,838
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8,664 Times in 6,132 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 281 Times in 259 Posts

    Default

    I'll add this: If you get a federal charge, expect to lose because the persecutors won't stop until they win regardless of cost. They have the resources and time to ruin your life, run you into bankruptcy, and virtually get away with murder in pursuing a guilty plea against you. It doesn't matter the charges or the evidence, they will fight you until you cave in and agree to a plea deal.

  13. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    18,413
    Thanks
    10,582
    Thanked 4,992 Times in 4,150 Posts
    Groans
    394
    Groaned 167 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Yeah it was an insurrection stop trying to pretend otherwise You're just making your self look stupid

    Define insurrection, then. None are being charged with insurrection, because it wasn't.

    So every one of you that calls it that makes yourself look stupid.

  14. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    18,413
    Thanks
    10,582
    Thanked 4,992 Times in 4,150 Posts
    Groans
    394
    Groaned 167 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    here is DHS analysis. they know what the threat is.https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...eat-dhs-409236
    The insurrection was a huge show of white supremacists.
    I'm sorry, I come from a time before DHS and the reason the DHS was created is because the CIA and FBI suck so bad they let 9/11 happen.

    When a government agency is failing at their job, you don't make another without fixing the one that is broken. Unless you're a Bush.

  15. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    18,413
    Thanks
    10,582
    Thanked 4,992 Times in 4,150 Posts
    Groans
    394
    Groaned 167 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    here is DHS analysis. they know what the threat is.https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...eat-dhs-409236
    The insurrection was a huge show of white supremacists.

    That's an alleged draft document, unofficial, and probably wholecloth.

    That is alleged DHS analysis according to a document produced by "Lawfare".

    "all of which were produced in August. Ben Wittes, the editor in chief of the national security site Lawfare, obtained the documents and shared them with POLITICO. The first such assessment has not been released publicly, and a DHS spokesperson declined to comment on “allegedly leaked documents,” and on when the document will be made public. "


    DHS is watching this Ben Wittes guy..

    They have intelligence reports on him.

    https://www.lawfareblog.com/time-ans...filed-about-me
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 12-03-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Justice Dept.: Missouri governor can't void federal gun laws
    By gemini104104 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2021, 01:28 AM
  2. Wii Marijuana be de-criminalized at the Federal level?
    By Jack in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 11-02-2020, 07:25 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2019, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2019, 04:45 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 08:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •