1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default The name of our collective mental illness is Mass Formation

This smells right:

This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So then Bret and Heather are not quite right, it should be "Eat good food, go outside, spend time with family, and continue speak out against the insanity" is the antidote to the insanity we currently suffer from.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bret talks about this today at the 25 min mark:

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    This smells right:

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at video. Moron.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    This smells right:

The name of our collective mental illness is Mass Formation" That would be the current enemy against Democracy and civilization on Earth as in the GQP, the sewer conspiring tRump mob, Faux News, rat hole Newsmax, idiots that vote against their own interests for this toxic red wave atrocity on their souls. This includes other un American and un civilized creatures on Earth that wreak of the stench of treason, moral rot, and what it means to sell out to the devil at encountering the barnacles of corruption on their backs and souls for a eternity. Their ill gotten gains will be left behind upon the time they give up the ghost. The spirit has everlasting power but the flesh is limited.

7. #7 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,514 Times in 16,976 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    The name of our collective mental illness is Mass Formation" That would be the current enemy against Democracy and civilization on Earth as in the GQP, the sewer conspiring tRump mob, Faux News, rat hole Newsmax, idiots that vote against their own interests for this toxic red wave atrocity on their souls. This includes other un American and un civilized creatures on Earth that wreak of the stench of treason, moral rot, and what it means to sell out to the devil at encountering the barnacles of corruption on their backs and souls for a eternity. Their ill gotten gains will be left behind upon the time they give up the ghost. The spirit has everlasting power but the flesh is limited.
    TRUMP!

TDS is very real...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Utilizing mass neuroses of fascism cross conditioning for suicidal super egos master race sociological homicidal human economics farming master race as escalated with mass psychoses of fascism to reduce the gene pool certainly has "one nation under God with equal justice under law" little more than churchstate fiefdom lynching enforcement of the Christian Nation national religion of fabricated misnomers & immaculate conceptions.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Collective Shadow (Jung) Possession: Richard Grannon

I like it!

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The geographies of the Pharma genocide

I think the antidote needs to match the four conditions that Desmet describes in the beginning. Our alternative must be:

1. More social connectedness;

2. More meaning-making (through spirituality, honest work, time with family & friends, and experiencing nature);

3. Properly identifying the source of our anxiety as our hurry up culture and helping people take the off-ramp to a parallel economy; and

4. Properly identifying the source of our frustration and aggression as the predatory system of monopoly capitalism and helping people take the off-ramp into a parallel economy based on mutual respect.

One last thought for now… what the pandemic has revealed to me is that the tendency toward totalitarianism is part of the human condition. Adam Curtis in his three-part documentary series The Living Dead argues that the world drew the wrong lessons from the Nuremberg trials. I think Curtis is correct when he asserts that it was a mistake to argue that the Nazis were uniquely evil — rather the lesson of World War II should have been that the shadow of evil resides in the hearts of all men.

So that’s what we’re up against. It’s sobering af. But I think a clear map of what we are dealing with is essential as we build the resistance and work to dismantle the genocidal Pharma regime.

Blessings to all of the warriors
    https://tobyrogers.substack.com/p/th...harma-genocide

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

bump

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

TPC #653: Dr. Mattias Desmet, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Peter McCullough (Mass Formation Psychosis)

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I get credit for understanding the importance of this subject early.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tucker is blown away.

Interview with Dr. Mattias Desmet drops on Tucker Carlson Today at 7am Eastern.