Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: judge may allow the men Kyle Rittenhouse shot to be called 'rioters' or 'looters'

1. #466 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,635 Times in 51,923 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    should a cop surrender to being beaten to death to avoid firing in to a crowd while defending himself?
    OMG. You are actually fine with shooting innocent Americans. You've gone over the edge.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #467 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

too many variables..........
    The variables in this case resulted in him being charged with murder.

3. #468 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Angry Jew? Yeah, that's a nice way to have a civil discourse.
    And I'm triggered every time I see the Minnesota Vikings on TV. Vikings raped and pillaged my ancestors.
    Rittenhouse had already killed someone and the 'mob' including your 'Angry Jew' was trying to stop a killer with a gun,
    Who had he killed at the time Angry Jew tried to stop him?
    so he shot someone else for good measure Nice of your to defend him with a well placed antisemetic remark. Well done.
    How is calling a Jew a Jew antisemetic? I have nothing against jews. Do you consider it bad to be a Jew? Which of us is being antiemetic here? If he had been an angry asian chasing after Stupid Rifle Kid would I be wrong to call that person Angry Asian? Sorry, but PC crap isn't my thing. I call a spade a spade. Even if it offends. The truth hurts.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 10-28-2021 at 12:11 AM.

4. #469 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I'm not an emotional basket case like your friends. If I was so afraid, why did I vote for Dr. Jo?
    your stock just went up

Not the individuals, but the species as whole. This forum is full of abbie normals and should not be considered a major indicator of your average American.
    my sample size was taken from the hundreds of former facebook friends and family I used to have............I consider most of the people on this forum the extreme

That Turner Diary bullshit is making you look insane. A militia will go to far, kill a bunch of Americans and then they'll be crushed with the full support of American voters.
    not all militias are that dumb..........like most americans are. but you go on with thinking status quo will always be status quo
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #470 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OMG. You are actually fine with shooting innocent Americans. You've gone over the edge.
    Is there some reason I shouldn't adopt the government doctrine of acceptance of collateral damage, or the deaths of innocent bystanders, by blaming the instigator for all violent acts that follow? you know, like how a bank robber gets charged with murder if an innocent person is shot by a cop????
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #471 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The variables in this case resulted in him being charged with murder.
    it's what politicians do when faced with difficult politics.........that doesn't mean that the charges are valid

7. #472 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Who had he killed at the time Angry Jew tried to stop him?
    according to the video posted in post 133, rittenhouse shot another individual after hearing a gunshot and seeing a man charge him..........all before the confrontation between the two other individuals

8. #473 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is there some reason I shouldn't adopt the government doctrine of acceptance of collateral damage, or the deaths of innocent bystanders, by blaming the instigator for all violent acts that follow? you know, like how a bank robber gets charged with murder if an innocent person is shot by a cop????
    Deja Vu all over again. Good luck shooting into a crowd of innocent Americans just so you can kill a black man.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-27-2021)

10. #474 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

your stock just went up

my sample size was taken from the hundreds of former facebook friends and family I used to have............I consider most of the people on this forum the extreme

not all militias are that dumb..........like most americans are. but you go on with thinking status quo will always be status quo
    Facebook hate? LOL

The not-so-dumb militias did not take part in the Insurrection or domestic terrorism. They should be very useful catching the terrorists.

11. #475 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Deja Vu all over again. Good luck shooting into a crowd of innocent Americans just so you can kill a black man.
    deja vu all over again, you making a comment about racism where none is warranted. FYI, i'll shoot a white person just as fast a I would any other color

12. #476 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Facebook hate? LOL

The not-so-dumb militias did not take part in the Insurrection or domestic terrorism. They should be very useful catching the terrorists.
    and your stock just went back down........

13. #477 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    many of my peers would consider him a hero upon learning it

you get that the trial is gonna include people from all walks of life - and you shit stains need everyone to see through your retarded short bus lens to convict

so you will lose - and you deserve to lose. but you will not lose as badly as you deserve. what Kyle is going through you deserve in spades.
    what Kyle is going through you deserve in spades.
    White christain revenge fantasies
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

14. #478 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,762 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

the answer is in your question.........if you're smart enough to figure out it, which I don't think you are.
    So yes you think the cops are stupid? Got it.

15. #479 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/27/us/ky...ogy/index.html

This is going to go very well for the defense
    This so-called judge at not playing with a full deck with asinine ways of failing to adjudicate his responsibilities in a impartial way over the years, and should have been thrown off the bench years ago. Now this so-called judge has dismissed the murder of others in favor of this hoodlum little boy who who should be tried as a adult for at least two counts of second degree murder, in particular, and who had no business with a weapon of that caliber. I suppose this disgraced so-called judge at also disgracing the dead at twisting things around to make them out to be the criminals, when in fact they did not go after the real murderous criminal Rittenhouse. I also suppose this so-called judge might have a certain unethical infatuation with his little killer boy Rittenhouse, which is a disgrace to the common decency of U.S. society and the legal profession.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 10-28-2021 at 12:38 AM.

16. #480 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

deja vu all over again, you making a comment about racism where none is warranted. FYI, i'll shoot a white person just as fast a I would any other color
    1) BLM "looters and rioters" is the reason Kyle was shooting into a crowd along with white supremacist militias. Denying racism is already in the equation is idiotic if not a bald-face lie.

2) Same here, but you're being evasive again. You're claiming you'd shoot into a crowd, recklessly endangering their lives, to kill one person taking a swing at you.