Thread: Gosar busted for promising 1/6 insurrectionists a blanket pardon

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Gosar busted for promising 1/6 insurrectionists a blanket pardon

Far-Right Congressman Tricked Jan. 6 Planners With 'Blanket Pardon' Promise, Says Report
    (Daily Beast) Hours after a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol, Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) baselessly accused antifa protesters of being behind the insurrection. But, according to an exclusive report from Rolling Stone, Gosar knew exactly who was to blame—and even offered them a pardon ahead of the events of Jan. 6. An unnamed organizer of the Stop the Steal rally that preceded the riot told the magazine that Gosar offered planners a “blanket pardon” in an unrelated investigation to incentivize them to organize the pro-Trump protests on Jan. 6. “Our impression was that it was a done deal... that he’d spoken to the president about it in the Oval … in a meeting about pardons and that our names came up,” said the organizer.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/paul-g...se-says-report

lock all these traitors up

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-26-2021), Hoosier Daddy (10-26-2021), PoliTalker (10-26-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Far-Right Congressman Tricked Jan. 6 Planners With 'Blanket Pardon' Promise, Says Report
    (Daily Beast) Hours after a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol, Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) baselessly accused antifa protesters of being behind the insurrection. But, according to an exclusive report from Rolling Stone, Gosar knew exactly who was to blame—and even offered them a pardon ahead of the events of Jan. 6. An unnamed organizer of the Stop the Steal rally that preceded the riot told the magazine that Gosar offered planners a “blanket pardon” in an unrelated investigation to incentivize them to organize the pro-Trump protests on Jan. 6. “Our impression was that it was a done deal... that he’d spoken to the president about it in the Oval … in a meeting about pardons and that our names came up,” said the organizer.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/paul-g...se-says-report

lock all these traitors up
    So.

It was an inside job.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello reagansghost,

So.

It was an inside job.

yes, and per the Rolling Stone investigation there were 'dozens' of Congressmen and their staff directly involved

I love it when Liz Cheney goes on camera.......she's SEETHING with anger

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-26-2021), Hoosier Daddy (10-26-2021), PoliTalker (10-26-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    yes, and per the Rolling Stone investigation there were 'dozens' of Congressmen and their staff directly involved

I love it when Liz Cheney goes on camera.......she's SEETHING with anger
    Who wouldn't be upon finding they are in the midst of traitorous sell-outs?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (10-26-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol......"Rolling Stone investigation"........that is so funny......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    they have won more awards for journalism than fox. but that is not hard to do.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-26-2021)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Rep. Paul Gosar spoke of 'blanket pardon' ahead of Jan. 6 riot, report claims
    Ronald J. Hansen
    Arizona Republic

Rep. Paul Gosar encouraged people to plan rallies on Jan. 6 because then-President Donald Trump could provide them a "blanket pardon" in another investigation, according to a new story in Rolling Stone.

Citing two unnamed sources who participated in the main rally near the White House, which was followed by violence at the U.S. Capitol, and are communicating with congressional investigators, the magazine said Gosar, R-Ariz., indicated that he had discussed the matter with Trump in the Oval Office and gave them the impression it was likely to happen.

"Our impression was that it was a done deal," one of the sources said, according to Rolling Stone. The story claims extensive planning and involvement in the rallies in Washington on that day from people in the White House and in Congress.

Rep. Paul Gosar and Rep. Andy Biggs.
    The House Freedom Caucus, headed by Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., would give a boost to the accompanying paperwork for a presidential pardon, the magazine reported. That group of Republicans was Trump's most loyal faction on Capitol Hill and has remained in his corner even after the deadly riot at the Capitol.

Gosar denied the allegations in the article without elaborating.

"The Rolling Stone 'story' is categorically false and defamatory," he said in a statement.

Gosar has been one of the most prominent Republicans in Congress trying to recast Jan. 6 as a day of peaceful, patriotic protest, and has claimed a California woman shot to death by police as she climbed through a barricaded door was "murdered."

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ys/6175662001/

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

yawn.....two unnamed sources quoted in a "rolling stone investigation"........almost as silly a statement as a "New York Times newspaper"......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,835 Times in 14,177 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,815 Times in 17,253 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,594 Times in 4,272 Posts

5 Trump insiders are talking openly to the investigators. Trump asked Biden to grant his exec privilege over some things he did. Biden refused. It is all falling down around Trump. as it should.