Thread: Cowboys for Trump Founder Turns on Trump in Conference Speech On Capitol Riot Charges

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Cowboys for Trump Founder Turns on Trump in Conference Speech On Capitol Riot Charges

Source: Newsweek

Cowboys for Trump founder Couy Griffin, who is facing charges in connection with the U.S. Capitol riot, has turned on the former president in a conference speech for abandoning January 6 rioters and failing to deliver on a campaign promise.

Griffin is facing misdemeanor criminal charges in the insurrection on the Capitol on January 6, where he was seen attempting to lead a crowd of rioters in prayer on an outdoor terrace. He supports Trump's baseless claims of widespread voter fraud, but denies that he knowingly entered restricted grounds to disrupt Congress certifying President Joe Biden's election win.

"We supported President Trump because of his fight for justice as well. And for four years we cried, 'Lock her up. Lock her up. Lock her up.' We know she's a criminal. What did the president tell us? 'If I was in charge of the law, you'd be in jail,'" Griffin said Sunday at a QAnon conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"Mr. President, you've been in charge of the law for four years," he added. "At the end of your four year time, the only ones locked up were men like me, and others like me, that have stood by the president the strongest."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...VrJ?li=BBnb7Kz

uh oh, losing that Cowboy Vote!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-25-2021), martin (10-25-2021), PoliTalker (10-25-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Song of the Butthurt Loser Cowboy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-25-2021), reagansghost (10-25-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    Song of the Butthurt Loser Cowboy
    hard to believe millions of people adore this criminal clown, America's shame

6. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-25-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post

Cowboys for Trump founder Couy Griffin, who is facing charges in connection with the U.S. Capitol riot, has turned on the former president in a conference speech for abandoning January 6 rioters and failing to deliver on a campaign promise.

Griffin is facing misdemeanor criminal charges in the insurrection on the Capitol on January 6, where he was seen attempting to lead a crowd of rioters in prayer on an outdoor terrace. He supports Trump's baseless claims of widespread voter fraud, but denies that he knowingly entered restricted grounds to disrupt Congress certifying President Joe Biden's election win.

"We supported President Trump because of his fight for justice as well. And for four years we cried, 'Lock her up. Lock her up. Lock her up.' We know she's a criminal. What did the president tell us? 'If I was in charge of the law, you'd be in jail,'" Griffin said Sunday at a QAnon conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"Mr. President, you've been in charge of the law for four years," he added. "At the end of your four year time, the only ones locked up were men like me, and others like me, that have stood by the president the strongest."

Tossed under the bus without a second thought.

No problem. Plenty more fools to fill in that lost vote.

Trump doesn't care. Do U?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-25-2021), martin (10-25-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello reagansghost,

Tossed under the bus without a second thought.

No problem. Plenty more fools to fill in that lost vote.

Trump doesn't care. Do U?
    seriously I think they actually enjoy being abused by daddy Trump, probably a common pathology in that demographic

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-25-2021), Hoosier Daddy (10-25-2021), PoliTalker (10-25-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is how PMP will feel when he doesn't get to go to heaven.

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

He favors whites. That's all they care about.

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

seriously I think they actually enjoy being abused by daddy Trump, probably a common pathology in that demographic
    New T shirt:

" Trump tossed me under the bus "

(better get lots of them printed. Might be very popular)
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,277 Posts

Many Trumpys are telling all in court. The red politicians should be pulled into the investigation. Having Gohmert and Boebert testify will make great TV and election ads in the future.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-25-2021), Hoosier Daddy (10-25-2021)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Many Trumpys are telling all in court. The red politicians should be pulled into the investigation. Having Gohmert and Boebert testify will make great TV and election ads in the future.
    I think Gohmert posts here as bulletbob.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-25-2021)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Biden got the most votes ever - and he has dementia and his family is crooked as hell

so yeah - you are just a partisans doucebag - your surprise is partisan doucebaggery

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,277 Posts

The rightys are turning on each other in court. That is no surprise. The righty congressmen who spoke at the Trump rally were in on it. They will likely not escape.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

On a good day Trump was mostly in control of the White House. The Swamp always had full control of DOJ. This is not Trumps fault.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!